Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   15-20 years ago I used 'Mahatma'. I see some names from back then, what's up? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143232)

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:05 AM

15-20 years ago I used 'Mahatma'. I see some names from back then, what's up?

Hey all, it's weird and encouraging to find this subculture of a subculture still around and (perhaps?) thriving, especially after more than a decade.

Can anyone give me some info about the site -

who hosts it?
how long's it been around?
anything that might be of interest and worth reading from the past decade?
anyone going by a new name now that I might recognise by a former name?

Hope people are holding up alright during this pandemic and just generally.

Enbombz 05-17-2020 09:14 AM

@Ouch

uh-oh 05-17-2020 09:23 AM

what up dude i remember you from PR. diode hosts this too. NC has been around since i dunno like 2012 probably. lama started it

you'd probably fit in nice here since the majority are liberal gay nerds and i have a vague recollection of you being a keyboard activist lol

Destroyer 05-17-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengence (Post 771046)
Hey all, it's weird and encouraging to find this subculture of a subculture still around and (perhaps?) thriving, especially after more than a decade.

Can anyone give me some info about the site -

who hosts it? Zelph
how long's it been around? 4 days
anything that might be of interest and worth reading from the past decade? No
anyone going by a new name now that I might recognise by a former name? Yes

Hope people are holding up alright during this pandemic and just generally.

Answer 05-17-2020 09:26 AM

this looks like a thread silver would make ngl

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enbombz (Post 771048)

I leaning towards either - no or Ouch is using this profile and another because I've seen many posts from Ouch.

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 771049)
what up dude i remember you from PR. diode hosts this too. NC has been around since i dunno like 2012 probably. lama started it

you'd probably fit in nice here since the majority are liberal gay nerds and i have a vague recollection of you being a keyboard activist lol

hey uh-oh, how's it going? well, were you on b-boys before PR? maybe towards the end?

I thought Diode was hosting this, thanks for the info.

Was netcees another forum earlier than that too and it was brought back? Somehow it's familiar and I don't think that's because of this 2012-onwards incarnation.

Ahh, and is Lama about?

Eh, well I don't qualify as any of the terms 'liberal', 'gay', 'nerd' or 'keyboard activist' but interesting to hear you describe the majority of the people here like that.

Finnydot 05-17-2020 09:39 AM

Fuck you, Hatty.

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 771054)
Fuck you, Hatty.

Haha. How are you Infinity?

uh-oh 05-17-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengence (Post 771053)
hey uh-oh, how's it going? well, were you on b-boys before PR? maybe towards the end?

I thought Diode was hosting this, thanks for the info.

Was netcees another forum earlier than that too and it was brought back? Somehow it's familiar and I don't think that's because of this 2012-onwards incarnation.

Ahh, and is Lama about?

Eh, well I don't qualify as any of the terms 'liberal', 'gay', 'nerd' or 'keyboard activist' but interesting to hear you describe the majority of the people here like that.

lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well

White LGI 05-17-2020 09:49 AM

Aren't you the guy that sent his dick pic to that euto biychand she exposed you laughing at you tiny dick?

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 771056)
lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well

Ah yeah, I thought you might've been around at the end of b-boys but were mostly active when PR was kicking off. It feels weird to remember stuff that you didn't know you knew. Yeah, a few of us talked politics quite a lot on there and I recall you not giving a shit about it. For sure age can influence that - at 15-16 I didn't have a clue about politics.

I see. Lama was active and organised quite a lot of stuff.

Yep, I remember BragginWrites somehow too. Foggy memory.

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 771057)
Aren't you the guy that sent his dick pic to that euto biychand she exposed you laughing at you tiny dick?

I remember something like that being a spectacle on maybe PR but no, no dick pics from me. I also don't remember the woman being called euto, either this is a different thing from the one on PR or you're misremembering the woman's username.

Vengeance 05-17-2020 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 771057)

From what I read you're an alias? Anyone from way back?

Vengeance 05-17-2020 10:04 AM

I had a quick look at some text battles and I was a bit surprised to find some impressive stuff - I wasn't sure I'd be interested after so long.

Anyone got any of their audios to share or anyone who came through these sites that I should listen to?

Vengeance 05-17-2020 10:11 AM

I see Frac's on here, what's up?

I remember resin mic but I don't think we ever really talked.

I remember john hensley and kungfugrip too.

Did Blue go by another name before?

Victor. 05-17-2020 11:15 AM

How are you not a grown man yet

Amen 05-17-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enbombz (Post 771048)

Yo. What up?

sral 05-17-2020 12:04 PM

I remember you Mahatma

This place has a few people from all over, there’s plenty B-Boys and ProjectRhyme heads you’ll remember that pass through. @The Dead Poet @Rich Corey Adonis @namix @Pent uP uh-oh you’ve seen @Diode you’ll know. Fracture you’ve seen. @Joe Metts maybe @Loot possibly? Finny you’ll know. @detour was PJK. Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley @Ouch @Immolate @Cryogen @Resin M-I-C @KempoMRK @mic boof / @boof @Stayt of mind

TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO 05-17-2020 01:03 PM

You spelled vengeance wrong so you’re definitely amongst your peers here. Lots of faggots.