Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ThA Culture Blog(Stars Align) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139671)

DynamiCz 02-19-2019 05:02 PM

ThA Culture Blog(Stars Align)

Welcome my Netcee people, its a good Tuesday here coming to you live from the ATL. Rainy day on my end, but hey with relaxing weather I like to welcome you to ThA Culture

ThA Latest

First off, I like to start off saying Salute to Zunto for Champing the SOL against a crazy/wild matchup with Veteran Resin M-I-C. After arguments, potential swaying, and disagreements we were finally able to get a winner by a vote. Props to both here for giving us a dope Champ Match.

http://http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139606

ZUNTO vs RESIN M-I-C

Just in case you missed this dope matchup, here's the link to check it out.

-------

ZUNTO vs JABARI BLACK(Champ Match)

This is def a microwave stopper here this week in SOL, this is going to be a dope battle here coming from both sides. Gunbars swinging everywhere you can believe that here. Similar styles here so I feel like what's going to take it here is seeing who's more creative and can make the room shake with there bars. Zunto standing undefeated against a 3-1 JB, can Jabari put a end to Zunto undefeated path or will we have a new champ in SOL, tune in!

BLUE BAYOU vs BODYSNATCHER(Contenders Match)

Clash of two different styles, even though Blue is the more versatile one coming into the match. This here has dope written all across it, I'm expecting heavy creative bars, slight personals, gunbars, somebody girlfriend getting kidnapped, ohhhhh this gone be a crazy one. Blue currently standing 3-0 in the league looking untouchable while Body stands at 3-1 in the league. Can Body give Blue his first loss and get himself ready for yet another title match or will Blue have other plans in this battle for the opp, tune In!

ThA Controversy

Well, these past two weeks has been one of the craziest when it comes down to how votes are being played out, people having Alias voting in matches for themselves, swaying, etc. Personally we all have had our spazz out with votes, me personally I'm learning everybody has different preferences when voting on battles so I try not to complain, I just let it be, but we do have cases in which people feel certain ways and it's causes a lot of controversy and side picking. Honestly this won't stop no matter how much we complain about it. It is what it is, all I can say is just try and keep your voting 100 as possible whether you have friends/enemies battling, it's only fair.

ThA Must Reads

In this section I give you my current Top 10 active Netcees, who has been consistent and when they post I can't wait to kick back and read the fire they bringing. No particular order here....

1. Blue Bayou

Must Read Reason---
Versatile
Creativeness
Wordplay

2. Zunto

Must Read Reason---
He knows what readers like
Punchlines
Crisp Wording

3. Infiltrate(Considering u been a whole bitch this week I still keep it real)

Must Read Reason---
Also versatile
Creativeness
He turns simple haymakers to big ones

4. Resin MIC

Must Read Reason---
Multi nasty
Dope Wordplay
Versatile

5. Jabari Black

Must Read Reason---
Gunbar heavy
Creative
Detailed Wording

6. BodySnatcher

Must Read Reason---
Punchline creative
Gunbars
Very Direct

7. Flow

Must Read Reason---
Very Personal
Disrespectful
Punchlines

8. Allen Knight

Must Read Reason---
Versatile
Punchlines
He also knows what to write to please his readers

9. Ryno

Must Read Reason---
Very direct
Punchlines
Nice Wording

10. Bleak

Must Read Reason---
Punchlines
Creative when he not slacking
Tries different styles during actual battles

ThA Statistics

Fire bars from last week SOL---- No order

1. Come at me sideways or retarded & u'll catch a knife in the heart & eyes
Blade always on me, u gettin a slash after every sentence like Jabari lines ---John Dillinger

2. Decapitate ya dome, on the right day dawg I’m psycho w/ a nice blade
Swipe lames! It won’t take a therapist to see his head ain’t in the right place---Ryno

3. scope extended for range. testin the K & we’ll dead em for thrills
my Mens Rea be locked on his Mind. trust me there will be Intention to Kill---Blue Bayou

4. "ur ho ignores ur txts while cheatin, got ppl comin to trash her twat
the slut won't DMV back she gotta long line of niggas waitin to smash the box"--- Allen Knight

5. My trigger finger loco, it shakes peers an they can't hack it
Cus when the "five Acts" up It will be talking to your skull like hamlet---Flow

6. I dont know what they told ya, but if you the Canine in the circle imma fold ya
Since Flow got it backwards, i put this Wolf in front of a round like the logo for Minnesota---DynamiCz

7. I’ve beaten him twice so even if the shotty miscues,
He's got enough on his plate & I don’t think he wants any more Body issues---BodySnatcher

8. if I clap rounds - black Talons. all the talkin you can fkn save it.
FIND urself in a Lake, deagle got u Running from the Birds like Anthony Davis---Bleak

9. I gotta bad bad bitch that’ll load a TEC though. Wifey material, but let the 40 wet folk/
So even the shots that ‘my broadcast’ll catch a cheater slippin’ like Joey Greco---Jabari Black

10. Don't call it hate crime when I curbstomp JB & bury his head in..
Blackface be alll over my shoes they'll get pulled along w/ Katy Perry's Collection---Infiltrate

11. Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange---Resin MIC

12. You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now---Zunto

ThA Bad Blood

Bad blood spilling over every week, but this week it spilled in a crazy direction with DynamiCz & Infiltrate, Bodysnatcher & Useless. Useless has been one of late blamed for bad voting and bias picks which flamed BodySnatcher mentally. These two been back and fourth all week. Will this clash come to end with a battle or will they let it spill over? Dynamicz an Infiltrate will end in a bloody war this week in SOL! Expect a fire exchange with me & Inf, considering its bad blood at the moment, I can't discredit the dopeness he's going to bring this week in SOL. Microwave stopper!

ThA FLOW Rant

As of the pass weeks, Flow has proceeded to tell the people of the public and mods specifically Bleak that he should have been in contendership for the belt by now. Flow sits 2-2 in the league as of now and believes he is well in contender with the others. Is Bleak overlooking Flow here? Is this creating bad blood between the two? Idk this is something to watch for as the week past by.

ThA Final Thoughtz

Netcees it's been a good one here today! My first blog did heavy numbers so stay tuned an locked in as i keep readers on they toes with what's going on in the active text world lol. Next blog I will be conducting interviews, so if your interested just leave your name in my PM. Shoutout to all the active battlers whether they rookies or vets, your all appreciated

As of today, who would you guys consider the most top ten active battlers on Netcees as of now. Is there any new faces y'all would consider Top Tier? Share your input below and again thanks for reading!

BodySnatcher 02-19-2019 05:07 PM

Once again this shit is crazy dope. @Useless too bad you signed out chump. Looking for to battle with @Blue Bayou. Some hot matchups this week. I think @Allen Knight getting played in the SOL. Mag is fire. Mad props my G.

Blas 02-19-2019 05:12 PM

Dope stuff. Thx for writing it.

Saint 02-19-2019 05:17 PM

im bringing all gunbars

Ryno 02-19-2019 05:34 PM

Thanks for taking the time out man. Good read

Flow 02-19-2019 06:07 PM

@DynamiCz I've legit just been stirring the pot for angles entertainment and general cuntduggory. Bleaks coo.

Oh an good shit

Zaddy 02-19-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 727423)
@DynamiCz I've legit just been stirring the pot for angles entertainment and general cuntduggory. Bleaks coo.

Oh an good shit

Bleaks not cool stfu Brit

@DynamiCz this is fire again bro good shit & thanks for taking the time to write it.

Half Wit It 02-19-2019 07:54 PM

good work

Useless 02-19-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 727406)
Once again this shit is crazy dope. @Useless too bad you signed out chump. Looking for to battle with @Blue Bayou. Some hot matchups this week. I think @Allen Knight getting played in the SOL. Mag is fire. Mad props my G.

Told u I'd do pics. U ducked

Useless 02-19-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infiltrate (Post 727411)
im bringing all gunbars

Lol

Zaddy 02-19-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 727459)
Told u I'd do pics. U ducked

You dumb idiot you signed out foh

Useless 02-19-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 727461)
You dumb idiot you signed out foh

After he ducked. Mind ya business

Zaddy 02-19-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 727465)
After he ducked. Mind ya business

Sign back in and let us beat you

Useless 02-19-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 727479)
Sign back in and let us beat you

Ur voting ring?

Zaddy 02-19-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 727481)
Ur voting ring?

Ahh nice ducking as per usual

Incredible 02-19-2019 09:06 PM

Another great addition to this new series, dyna for president! Impeach Lars.

Useless 02-19-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 727483)
Ahh nice ducking as per usual

Lol sure

BodySnatcher 02-19-2019 09:34 PM

He didn't want this work

Jabari Black 02-20-2019 08:15 AM

Dope stuff my nigga!

Flow 02-20-2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 727484)
Another great addition to this new series, dyna for president! Impeach Lars.

Lmao @sraL think you hurt someone's feelings brah