Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FL members, Hurricane Michael checkin (PANHANDLE update) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132353)

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 02:09 PM

FL members, Hurricane Michael checkin (PANHANDLE update)

I have fam that lives in Milton, a little south of the state line, retired Navy around Pensacola. They're evacuating. Water and fuel runs, IN THE PANHANDLE. Stores shutdown!! Latest models have cat 4 landfall Panama City. GTFO

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 02:11 PM

http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/gc_wmb/...orm=MICHAEL14L

Inno 10-09-2018 03:25 PM

Lol why do people outside of Florida panic more than those who actually live here?

This ALWAYS HAPPENS. OMG ITS GONNA HIT AT A 5 THE WORLD IS OVER!!!!!.

Relax, more than likely it’s hitting at a 2 which is nothing for us down here.

We got this chyeeah

dull boy 10-09-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 705783)
Lol why do people outside of Florida panic more than those who actually live here?

We got this chyeeah

Last words.

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 03:41 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 705783)

We got this chyeeah

hey dumbass, nobody saying the world is over, nobody said anything about cat 5. You know the difference between a cat 2 and 3 don't yah, sure yah do. It's currently at cat 2 winds of 110 mph. Guess what Cat 3 winds start at, 111 mph but you knew that already didnt yah. I bet you also know that the impact at landfall is the strongest category, which it still has to build up to between now and tomorrow. Of course you knew all this, you're the smartest yellowbacked bastard that side of the Mississippi aren't yah? Yah inbred but aint never got bread ($ or loaf), lenny kravitz wanna be swag having, can't decide between cole slaw and potato at the family get togethers ass nigga

anyway. My fam told me about whats happening there in Milton, so shut yah belly naval lent hair having ass up. Swerve on you

Inno 10-09-2018 03:54 PM

I’m not reading that.

Eat a bag dicks fucking weirdo

cac lover 10-09-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 705791)
I’m not reading that.

The *** got at you, u might wanna read

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 04:39 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 705791)
I’m not reading that.

if being weird is knowing more about what's happening in your neck of the woods than you do then I'll take that with a capital W. Now keep it moving pussy & a 1/2

Inno 10-09-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 705797)
if being weird is knowing more about what's happening in your neck of the woods than you do then I'll take that with a capital W. Now keep it moving pussy & a 1/2

Let’s see.

I’ve been here my entire life. Been through Andrew and Wilma and the countless other hurricanes that have hit here. I’ve experienced it personally.

Chyeahh

“Yeah I know some people who live there I know more than you.”

Lol ok bro

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 05:31 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 705802)
Let’s see.

I’ve been here my entire life. Been through Andrew and Wilma and the countless other hurricanes that have hit here. I’ve experienced it personally.

Chyeahh

Lol ok bro

wasn't speaking in terms of who I know and what they know, but what I know due to the current data that's available. CAPE numbers, updraft, current water temp (70 degrees) , the front and how that effects the direction this storm will steer, even the cloud peaks that are reaching single digit temps meaning this storm's engine is a well greased machine my friend.

Chyeahhh!!! 10-09-2018 05:32 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Let’s see.

Chyeahh

Lol ok bro

Not saying you haven't been through them, but current data globally shows the extreme increase in the strength of storms overland and at sea and that they're getting worse. For example, historically 3-4 hurricanes make U.S landfall a season. Damn near all the hurricanes we've had this season so far have made landfall.

Inno 10-09-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 705806)
Not saying you haven't been through them, but current data globally shows the extreme increase in the strength of storms overland and at sea and that they're getting worse. For example, historically 3-4 hurricanes make U.S landfall a season. Damn near all the hurricanes we've had this season so far have made landfall.

And I’m saying down here we go through all that data you talk about. We take every single hurricane srs.

There’s what 20-30 named storms every season just about. Out of those maybe 5 get over cat 2. Out of those 5, 1 might actually hit. Since Andrew there hasn’t been a major one hit us to the point of panic.

I guess for me anything less than a 3 is just a storm. There hasn’t been a hurricane like Andrew in 15+. Just saying from my experience people should take these canes srs, but not to the point of sheer panic.

Aero 10-10-2018 05:42 AM

I’m flying into Charlotte then to the Dominican Republic smh.

Amen 10-10-2018 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 705859)
I’m flying into Charlotte then to the Dominican Republic smh.

Where in DR?

Aero 10-10-2018 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 705860)
Where in DR?

Punta Cana. Have you been?

Amen 10-10-2018 06:19 AM

Yes. It's nice and one of my favorites spots. Where are you staying?

Meth 10-10-2018 08:24 AM

Punta cana is nice. I have a punta cana shark shaped bottle opener on my keys lmao

Cred 10-10-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Let’s see.

Chyeahh

Lol ok bro

You have to understand @Chyeahhh!!! Is an old faggot who has wayyyyyyyyy to much time on his hands and WiFi.

Amen 10-10-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meth (Post 705874)
Punta cana is nice. I have a punta cana shark shaped bottle opener on my keys lmao

Meth confirmed Barcotic.

Chyeahhh!!! 10-10-2018 09:19 AM

now at Cat 4 130mph