Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Podcast - Episode 1 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128493)

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 09:41 AM

The Podcast - Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PAl0XnSa8

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-402399...lay-dee-oh-day

Uploaded to YouTube cus people like that and also SoundCloud again so you can listen without having a specific app open if you want

Enjoy!

Shout to Clayton for the name suggestion, I was feelin it and gonna use it for most of this community based creative stuff. Also shoutout to uh oh again for music

Diode interview starts at 10 mins, Sharp segment is inbetween it at 35 mins and zelphs album review is at the end

My bad when inno and I open up the show it’s about stuff from before the weekend. Was in a wedding so couldn’t work on this from thurs til yesterday

Might make Monday’s the day we drop them, lemme know if anyone has a different idea of a schedule or day

Amen 06-25-2018 09:55 AM

1 Hour and 10 minutes? LOL wtf...

Listen later and edit in, sheesh.

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 676983)

word lol

diode and V interview is 45 mins

our opening bit is just like 8 or so cus we knew that was long but sharp and zelph did stuff too so we added it inbetween the interview and after

future ones will be more like 45 mins-hour tops

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 10:07 AM

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts

Mediocrity 06-25-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 676974)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PAl0XnSa8

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-402399...lay-dee-oh-day

Uploaded to YouTube cus people like that and also SoundCloud again so you can listen without having a specific app open if you want

Enjoy!

Shout to Clayton for the name suggestion, I was feelin it and gonna use it for most of this community based creative stuff

Diode interview starts at 10 mins, Sharp segment is inbetween it at 35 mins and zelphs album review is at the end

Hell yeah lol I didn’t think it would stick. Good looks

Mediocrity 06-25-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 676983)

That’s standard for a podcast.

Amen 06-25-2018 11:20 AM

Listened.

Dope, gents. Really good. Liked the jujitsu segment as well - even tho, I still will not do it as I've tried and really did not like it. Wasn't for me what so ever.

I'm aware a pod cast typically runs about an HOUR. Last one was 30 minutes, didn't expect more but was cool man.

Enjoyed it. Thanks.

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 676999)
Listened.

Dope, gents. Really good. Liked the jujitsu segment as well - even tho, I still will not do it as I've tried and really did not like it. Wasn't for me what so ever.

I'm aware a pod cast typically runs about an HOUR. Last one was 30 minutes, didn't expect more but was cool man.

Enjoyed it. Thanks.

Last one was just us testing the app/communication recording and upload/editing pipeline

Thanks for listening bro, any feedback is welcome

Inno 06-25-2018 11:50 AM

Man my phone was off for a bit listen now to the finish product

Thanks to anyone that listens

Amen 06-25-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 677001)
Last one was just us testing the app/communication recording and upload/editing pipeline

Thanks for listening bro, any feedback is welcome

What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Developmental/conceptual/creative perspective or the Room for improvement type?

I mean, I thought it was good, dude.

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 677005)
What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Developmental/conceptual/creative perspective or the Room for improvement type?

I mean, I thought it was good, dude.

And/or

Anything to improve

Amen 06-25-2018 12:06 PM

Thought it was good.

A little drawn out but formatted well. I really enjoyed it, tho - not much I can say other then that. I honestly thought the Interview would be boring going in to that segment but was actually impressed at how well it went. So props to both @veritas and @Diode for that.

uh-oh 06-25-2018 12:23 PM

knucks vocal fry bugs me. lol

veritas - CLAN - DESS - TIN you fuck. i hate how you pronounce that. <3

but word i got this going now checking it.

veritas 06-25-2018 12:40 PM

Lol.

If you ain’t feeling the finny part then you don’t have a heart.

Really feeling all this. Well done gents.

Fin I would like your side please.

Flow 06-25-2018 12:52 PM

Fair play to all involved. Think this was pretty cool. Nice work an interesting segment @Diode @veritas on masks people wear

Lenox 06-25-2018 01:03 PM

@Bongo Bear

sral 06-25-2018 01:50 PM

yooooo gonna peep this once my daughters asleep

I got you guys

~RustyGunZ~ 06-25-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 677010)
knucks vocal fry bugs me. lol

veritas - CLAN - DESS - TIN you fuck. i hate how you pronounce that. <3

but word i got this going now checking it.

I do a killer bill Clinton impersonation

edit: relistening now i'm a bit confused why you called out my low and croaky vocals and not diodes

Inno 06-25-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 676999)
Listened.

Enjoyed it. Thanks.

Why didn’t you like it?

Srs question, do you think you have trouble humbling yourself?

Diode 06-25-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 677037)
I do a killer bill Clinton impersonation

edit: relistening now i'm a bit confused why you called out my low and croaky vocals and not diodes

i told veritas someone needed to normalize as he had his on speaker and mine was on a cell. i think he'll go direct to headset for future ones so they should sound better.

also it was recorded at 11p and my office is right under my kid's room so i had to keep it quiet. unfortunate we couldn't sync up during the day.