Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Finny Does Dallas" Title track. SHOUTS TO AMEN, GHOST, UH OH, SHIT EVEN DIODE. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127458)

Finnydot 03-21-2018 04:58 AM

"Finny Does Dallas" Title track. SHOUTS TO AMEN, GHOST, UH OH, SHIT EVEN DIODE.

https://soundcloud.com/infinitythare...ny-does-dallas

Uh oh told me to speed it up. Thanks.

Ghost line.

BRUSHING MY TEETH @Amen

Deep rooted complex @Diode

Fuck it I'm done writing y'all shit.

NONE OF Y'ALL FUCKIN WIT ME.

You called it Bags. Bags diss 5 now. LMFAO

Sunny 03-21-2018 05:29 AM

I love you & bags love like the rest I don't have nothing against you guys

Finnydot 03-21-2018 05:32 AM

Huh?

Sunny 03-21-2018 05:49 AM

I mean I love you guys

Geno 03-21-2018 06:04 AM

Maybe later

Finnydot 03-21-2018 04:16 PM

Y'all muh fuckers weak. Lol

GUDELJ 03-21-2018 04:38 PM

I’m not feeling the west coast style beat

GUDELJ 03-21-2018 04:38 PM

Like a throwaway YG type beat

Paytience 03-21-2018 04:42 PM

Wait. "Finny does Dallas?"
Please tell me there's a thread on that title. Please?

Finnydot 03-21-2018 05:09 PM

Paypay, listen and then judge me. I flipped it.

El Muffin 03-21-2018 05:38 PM

This shit assjuice from concentrate

Elemental P 03-21-2018 05:54 PM

Quit while you're ahead. I bet money you you read your lyrics, sounding like an ADD version of bonsai buddy boy hit the fucking road.

Amen 03-21-2018 05:56 PM

Glad you are investing in grill cleansing man... Take care of yourself, honestly. How can you expect anyone to like you if you don't even like yourself?

There's a better life out there dude.

Finnydot 03-21-2018 06:15 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How can y'all POSSIBLY hate on this?

Elemental P 03-21-2018 06:25 PM

Probably cause youre stuck up your own ass acting like your God's gift to hillbilly rap an shit. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. Didn't you just talk shit in the cypher I posted even tho no one took it seriously it was just for jokes and you waltz in acting like you're something impressive. Stick to making beats

Amen 03-21-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 652582)
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How can y'all POSSIBLY hate on this?

Didn't listen, and wasn't hating. I was being sincere.

Legit serious. Take care of yourself man.

Finnydot 03-21-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 652587)
Probably cause youre stuck up your own ass acting like your God's gift to hillbilly rap an shit. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. Didn't you just talk shit in the cypher I posted even tho no one took it seriously it was just for jokes and you waltz in acting like you're something impressive. Stick to making beats

Lolololololol

Hill Billy? Arrogance? I literally took everything y'all said in response to my video and flipped it. I took the album name y'all keep making fun of me for and flipped it. There's not a single thing you can say against me now that I haven't already used against myself.

Keep trying tho. Maybe one day you'll get me to quit.

Finnydot 03-21-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652593)
Didn't listen, and wasn't hating. I was being sincere.

Legit serious. Take care of yourself man.

Y'all post on a hip hop forum and STILL refuse to listen to the ONLY one here actually making HIP HOP.

ESPECIALLY when the mother fucker takes your own ammo and uses it?

That's called blind hate, bro. You're hating while acting you're not.

Amen 03-21-2018 06:47 PM

Listened. Didn't like the beat. Flow was cool. Lyrical content was basic and simple. Nothing really stood out other then the fact you mentioned your baby mom's AGAIN. Clearly you enjoy doing this and the feedback you receive is ignored so keep it up, I guess.

Elemental P 03-21-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 652600)
Lolololololol

Hill Billy? Arrogance? I literally took everything y'all said in response to my video and flipped it. I took the album name y'all keep making fun of me for and flipped it. There's not a single thing you can say against me now that I haven't already used against myself.

Keep trying tho. Maybe one day you'll get me to quit.

Kid I don't know you. Don't want to. I have threw shade on you unless you did so first so you keep fucking with me and I'll end your non existent career my fucking self. My I gave you actual.feed back before and all you did is whine.

You don't take the time to memorize your lyrics. You don't take the time to write actual substance.
You stay rushhing tracks out for no damn reason and then complain no one listens. In a year maybe you would have elevated some idk. But I read u been doing audios since 14? Or something? Stop using trash beats too, ffs use a YouTube beat even.