Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season 8 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   WEEK VI CHAT/PREDICTIONS: (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126698)

Inno 01-17-2018 03:42 PM

WEEK VI CHAT/PREDICTIONS:

CHAMP MATCH

@Diablo vs @symetrik

@Ender vs Innovator

@King Ra. vs @Razah

@For Battling vs @Adonis

Diablo 01-17-2018 03:45 PM

HAHAHAHAHA SYMETRIK YOU HATE VOTING ASS FAGGOT

LETS GO!!!!

Diablo 01-17-2018 03:46 PM

Your vote for Mr J last week was a travesty, I doubt you even read those verses, he had the worst verse of the three LOL

no shade to J of course, but cmon bruh..

Inno 01-17-2018 03:47 PM

Lmao

Diablo 01-17-2018 03:50 PM

This guy literally been hate voting against me five weeks solid and I've kept my mouth shut for the integrity of the league

This week I don't have to

This faggot gon find out why I'm champ and he isn't

Inno 01-17-2018 03:54 PM

YES!!!
@symetrik you gonna let this British snaggle tooth fuck talk to you that way?

Inno 01-17-2018 04:12 PM

Quick question

Why aren’t topical wins added to our records? Is that something that was agreed upon in the past?

It doesn’t make sense to me

King Ra. 01-17-2018 04:31 PM

They should be added to our records, that's how it's been in the past, unless there isn't anyone bothering to update it for us.

Diablo 01-17-2018 04:33 PM

Yeah it's been agreed a long time ago, it was far too much work for the mods because there was no VB system to implement it how we wanted and the few sites that had it got kind of corrupted by people abusing the systems to fix their records... it also created a kind of backdoor to hack the site if you didn't keep up with the updated versions and carried on using older versions. So long story short, league records at NC were being updated manually by mods. Eventually there was backlog of weeks/months without them being updated and it just got out of control, then with the site crashes and reboots and losing months of threads at a time, it's impossible to get everyone's records exact now and so updating them doesn't really happen anymore. No one who has been here a length of time really seems to care about their record, though. It's more important what youve champed or accomplished. I wouldn't sweat it.

Diablo 01-17-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Ra. (Post 634828)
They should be added to our records, that's how it's been in the past, unless there isn't anyone bothering to update it for us.

There's no one with that kind of power that can update them that's willing to. The mods and supermods don't have that power, you need one of the admins to, and even then there a diff admin groups with diff powers here. Some can't adjust records/usernames/champed accomps or create subforums etc

Inno 01-17-2018 05:13 PM

Like me

Razah 01-17-2018 05:15 PM

baron, ender, & I haven't seen a For Battling verse.

Diablo 01-17-2018 05:18 PM

He's from the NBL bruh

He's an unknown quantity at this point but don't sleep

Razah 01-17-2018 05:18 PM

I didn't know there was a "blind voting" thing going on.. *shrugs, my bad.

Inno 01-17-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razah (Post 634848)
I didn't know there was a "blind voting" thing going on.. *shrugs, my bad.

You good pimp now u know. And yeah don’t sleep on zelph the due can write

Diablo 01-17-2018 05:20 PM

Don't worry, it's always pretty obvious which one was Sym's

He's the one with the inability to read and decipher which verse absolutely didn't win in any battle he voted on last week

Razah 01-17-2018 05:36 PM

@MMLP

Mr. J 01-17-2018 07:35 PM

So i guess Im still competing... @Razah choose my topic..

symetrik 01-17-2018 07:38 PM

@Diablo you picking the topic or? it's obvious which vote is mine because last week I had to call you out on the low-key PM saying "why you hate voting waaaaa I see you" lmao

wait but for real what https://i.imgur.com/NcGBej1.png

Inno 01-17-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. J (Post 634915)
So i guess Im still competing... @Razah choose my topic..

Nah you not. Fuck outa here fagot I gave a battle cuz I thought, you know what fuck it I ain’t gonna act like that.

But since you accused me of giving out votes.

Look at the post above you fucking fagot for your proof

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. J
Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. J
Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator
Im not giving you a battle next week.

You refuse to send votes through pm. I’m done.

Razah and al other new cats who sign inhave a excuse becuase they just join and probably didn’t know.

Have a good one.

Aww look at the baby lol

Ok

better calm yourself though, just because you like to horde the votes until your ready to drop them doesnt mean I have to wait either, plus if your buddies know whose voting for who then whatever mystery you are trying to keep is gone. dont complain...be happy

Foh niggah