Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vicious Cycle Official Trailer (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127315)

Cool 03-08-2018 04:11 AM

Vicious Cycle Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUMyH9oVPHo

Barcotic 03-08-2018 04:36 AM

this is actually really dope
very well put together, props

now can we edit in some decent battlers n use this for something gd?

Cool 03-08-2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barcotic (Post 648135)
this is actually really dope
very well put together, props

now can we edit in some decent battlers n use this for something gd?

Thanks. As the league gains more and more interest, then maybe some battlers of your preference will be willing to give it a try.

Finnydot 03-08-2018 07:20 AM

Lmfaooooooo y'all got trailers for text leagues?!?!?

sral 03-08-2018 07:26 AM

to be honest, Rap-Royalty occasionally hold one off events and they cut trailers for them

I thought it was dope, got me hype for real, that essentially sold it me and I showed up and won lol

Id def do it if I knew how

sral 03-08-2018 07:29 AM

It was a lil better than this though in some respects, had pics of the battlers displayed on it and a voiceover guy speaking about how amazing they were and hyping the battles up

but like the URL trailers I guess

may wanna try something more like that in future ones?

Finnydot 03-08-2018 07:34 AM

Lmfaooooooo... Trailers for text battles but my last song gets no replies.

Cool 03-08-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 648156)
It was a lil better than this though in some respects, had pics of the battlers displayed on it and a voiceover guy speaking about how amazing they were and hyping the battles up

but like the URL trailers I guess

may wanna try something more like that in future ones?

I get more in-depth for the commentary. I'll be doing voiceovers. As far as pics of the battlers I don't feel comfortable asking for dudes to PM me selfies. But as I become more knowledgeable the videos will get better. Like you said, events being sold in an attractive manner inspires people to actually try harder.

These aren't one-off events either. It's a league. Depending on my schedule we could have up to 2 events in a month. But that's not until we generate traffic.

You have any personal favorite topicals I could feature in a vid?

Cool 03-08-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 648158)

I'd be more than happy to feature your music Just PM me some stuff.

sral 03-08-2018 07:47 AM

LOL i think right now RB should just have one league and try incorporate everyone they still have

like instead of 1-2, LLL, SS and their video battle league... just have the PBX League and have ppl all sign in to one league and choose to compete in either straight text, pics, topical, or video

4 diff champs in one big overall arching league rather than having 3/4 leagues with less ppl

Cool 03-08-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 648163)
LOL i think right now RB should just have one league and try incorporate everyone they still have

like instead of 1-2, LLL, SS and their video battle league... just have the PBX League and have ppl all sign in to one league and choose to compete in either straight text, pics, topical, or video

4 diff champs in one big overall arching league rather than having 3/4 leagues with less ppl

I would actually like to see it more inclusive. Audio battles, video battles, topical battles, etc. I wouldn't want to do away with the LLL because of its prestige but I would like to incorporate aspects from other leagues.

I'm only doing 3-5 battles a card, though, so inclusiveness will only extend so far.

Orc 03-08-2018 08:11 AM

This is brilliant broke Lesnar keep it up

Ghost1 03-08-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orc (Post 648169)
This is brilliant broke Lesnar keep it up

leaned

Ghost1 03-08-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 648158)

u would think this would be a clue

sral 03-08-2018 10:07 AM

lmao real talk I might offer up my mod services as a paid freelance gig if RB interested

$25 for my first tourney

guaranteed mags/entertainment

I have to be allowed to make the decisions on forum/name/tourney though because I hate interfering admins

~RustyGunZ~ 03-08-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 648173)
u would think this would be a clue

Lmao legit enjoyed this piece of shit thread more than all and any finny songs combined