Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wow I just found the next bitcoin (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140486)

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 02:13 PM

Wow I just found the next bitcoin

Stanford PhD developed Crypto miner for your phone. The beauty of it is, there’s no google permissions, no money down. You just click once a day to prove you’re not a robot, then when it ICOs in 2020, we can pump it to the fucking moon and get rich....sort of like when BTC was 2c, and 2k worth made some people billionaires at 16k++

Easy money click to join

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaStockPr...59928531423233

~RustyGunZ~ 07-13-2019 02:42 PM

Eye roll

Sharp 07-13-2019 02:58 PM

I now have the app and will report on this

After 10 minutes my phone is not exploding with ads and has not lost much battery which is a positive sign

What I don't get I why not use your own invite link @NYCSPITZ

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 04:55 PM

@Sharp thanks bro...if you joined using that link i provided it should've given me credit. Put dastockpreacher as referrer

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 05:01 PM

Word say it ICOs at like 10 cents. Probably it’ll open at 1 or 10 dollars then within 15 minutes it’ll get body bagged to like 10 cents. At 100k coin that’s a free 10grand just for clicking your phone once a day for 18 months.

I’m holding for the fucking moon

~RustyGunZ~ 07-13-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744138)
@Sharp thanks bro...if you joined using that link i provided it should've given me credit. Put dastockpreacher as referrer

Does hardware matter? How small is the chain currently?

I’ll set up some pis and older android phones and see how useful this is over a week or so

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 744140)
Does hardware matter? How small is the chain currently?

I’ll set up some pis and older android phones and see how useful this is over a week or so

Word nah bro any phone. It doesn’t use data or electricity you can turn your phone off it just needs one click a day to prove you’re human. How small is the chain dunno I know it just passed 100k people so mining rate halved but it’s only gonna halve again at 1 mil or 10 mil and they’re gonna stop mining at one of those numbers so say 1 mil everybody got an average of 1000 that’s 1 billion coins manageable to say the least

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 05:11 PM

https://t.co/9WbAfFFIxz?amp=1

Join imho up to u
@dead man @Aero @seth @Sharp

uh-oh 07-13-2019 05:11 PM

g/l

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 744143)
g/l

Thanks bro did u join the wave

Sharp 07-13-2019 05:17 PM

Ah, makes sense

Yeah I already joined under your link and have like 2.5 pis

Can't wait to turn that into some dark web stuff

I assume

~RustyGunZ~ 07-13-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744141)
Word nah bro any phone. It doesn’t use data or electricity you can turn your phone off it just needs one click a day to prove you’re human. How small is the chain dunno I know it just passed 100k people so mining rate halved but it’s only gonna halve again at 1 mil or 10 mil and they’re gonna stop mining at one of those numbers so say 1 mil everybody got an average of 1000 that’s 1 billion coins manageable to say the least

Hmm. How strict is the sign up? I could just use multiple virtual machines to make multiple accounts? Seems odd it doesn’t need you actively mining

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 744145)
Ah, makes sense

I assume

Lmao. Hookers and coke here we come

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 744146)
Hmm. How strict is the sign up? I could just use multiple virtual machines to make multiple accounts? Seems odd it doesn’t need you actively mining

In their white paper it states in phase 3 when they try to do an ICO, they’re gonna find multiple account users and invalidate their coins. So one account per user to network with can possibly be rewarded...yeah I dunno I’m not a tech guru but since it’s peer to peer and not hooked into any actual transactions yet I guess they found a way to bypass physical mining instruments....

NYCSPITZ 07-13-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 744145)
Ah, makes sense

I assume

Hmmm I don't see you in my mining circle. Am I listed having invited you under the mining team button? Justin perry is my name

~RustyGunZ~ 07-13-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744151)
In their white paper it states in phase 3 when they try to do an ICO, they’re gonna find multiple account users and invalidate their coins. So one account per user to network with can possibly be rewarded...yeah I dunno I’m not a tech guru but since it’s peer to peer and not hooked into any actual transactions yet I guess they found a way to bypass physical mining instruments....

They must just be banking on the size of the blockchains network

Geno 07-13-2019 11:19 PM

I wish i understood what ur talking about. I rly wanna jump onboard

Downloading

Ok. Joined up. Used your code NYC. So you should get a bump. Called myself WhiteEarl. So ya. Pz.

Gonna get a rack of cats to join. Good look

Geno 07-13-2019 11:48 PM

Hey. How come im getting a message that the site might be trying to steal credit info and shit though. Says its not a safe site. Like i tried inviting via text message a few people and they get the unsafe code when they enter the link. So.obviously auto skecthed out.

Sharp 07-14-2019 12:28 AM

@Genocide you're safe as long as you don't give up info, and when I tried it I only had to give a number (I used a burner Google voice number) and your name

After looking around a little bit, this looks like a crypto mlm, which is amazing to me... They don't even need to promise 'real' money, they incentivize bringing other people into it with the crypto which has a value determined by how many people are into it (eg: if I log in and 'mine' consistently, Spitz gets a bonus). The amazing thing is they use words like 'trust' and 'network', which is the first time I'm hearing that avon shit in crypto

Hot take after minimal research: this is a revolutionary way for a central group/company to make money off of everyone else by making its user feel invested. I would imagine the original devs sell before it goes live

~RustyGunZ~ 07-14-2019 02:08 AM

Yes it appears to be fully peer to peer

There is no block chain. Weird.