Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What kinda drugs have you experimented with (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132400)

big baby 10-13-2018 04:17 PM

nada and am literal funniest here? take dat as u may

DMS 10-13-2018 11:43 PM

I once did a big load of knowledge.

Elemental P 10-14-2018 11:37 AM

Acid, shrooms, weed, pills, coke, meth.
Haven't really had Molly or shit like that tho.

Had some acid for my bday earlier this month. Was enjoyable I just chilled outside and looked at the scenery. More fun at night I think

dull boy 10-14-2018 03:34 PM

Just weed. Nothing else.

Inno 10-14-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 706474)
Acid, shrooms, weed, pills, coke, meth.
Haven't really had Molly or shit like that tho.

Had some acid for my bday earlier this month. Was enjoyable I just chilled outside and looked at the scenery. More fun at night I think

The 5th?

Chill Phil 10-14-2018 05:03 PM

All except crack, bath salts, and that Amazon shit

Elemental P 10-14-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 706487)
The 5th?

It was October 4th but ironically I took my acid on the 5th

uh-oh 10-14-2018 07:43 PM

i just injected the ravens 11 sacks and shutout victory into my veins

feels good man

4-2

Diode 10-14-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 706495)
i just injected the ravens 11 sacks and shutout victory into my veins

feels good man

4-2

but your qb is still joe flacco

uh-oh 10-14-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 706500)
but your qb is still joe flacco

i didn't think it could feel any better but it just kicked up another notch with the realization their qb is also the GOAT

Inno 10-14-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 706494)
It was October 4th but ironically I took my acid on the 5th

Lol that’s what’s up I ask cuz mine was on the 5th lol sounds like u had a good one tho.

Twodrop 10-14-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 706445)
I once did a big load of knowledge.

lmao!

Geno 10-14-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 706199)
Yeah it sounds like an all around negative experience

You should try meth if you like blow and are ballsy enough to try pcp

Cant believe ur in here saying try meth. Ive done it all. Meth was not fun.

Pcp.. Ive smoked that shit plenty. In smaller doses its like an out of body experience. In larger doses you can get stuck and basically just be sitting there.. I thought i was dead at least twice. So stuck i couldnt move. Saw jesus step through a black whole in the corner and honestly thought he was coming to command my soul. It was pretty scary. Tbh. All the while i couldnt move and thought my cousin hid me in his basement cause i was dead. I eventually came down and was like wtf.

There have been better experiences with it but id never do it or any other drug again. That stage in my life is over. I dont even drink anymore. If i do its like once every couple months. I dont enjoy waking up the next day so i dont look forward to a drink anymore cause im an alcoholic and cant drink just one. So i dri k none most of the time.

Drugs are bad.

~RustyGunZ~ 10-14-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 706511)
Cant believe ur in here saying try meth. Ive done it all. Meth was not fun.

Pcp.. Ive smoked that shit plenty. In smaller doses its like an out of body experience. In larger doses you can get stuck and basically just be sitting there.. I thought i was dead at least twice. So stuck i couldnt move. Saw jesus step through a black whole in yhe corner and honestly though he was coming to command my soul. It was pretty scary. Tbh. All the while i couldnt move and thought my cousin hid me in his basement cause i was dead. I eventually came down and was like wtf.

There have been better experiences with it but id never do it or any other drug again. That stage in my life is over. I dont even drink anymore. If i do its like once every couple months. I dont enjoy waking up the next day so i dont look forward to a drink anymore cause im an alcoholic and cant drink just one. So i dri k none most of the time.

Drugs are bad.

quality has a wiidee range my man

you can get it from a lab or from someones one burner camping stove and a mason jar lmao

Geno 10-14-2018 11:06 PM

I mean its still an overpowering intense up. Was never my thing. I always enjoyed the opposite side of the spectrum. Painkillers. Opiods. Not really even xanax or valium. Though ive gone through phases with benzos as well. I found my happiness in opiates until they took over my entire way of life and demanded that everything i do be about making sure i had enough to be well the next day. Its not fun.

Anyhow. The few times i did meth i wished i hadnt. Horrible times

Elemental P 10-14-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 706504)
Lol that’s what’s up I ask cuz mine was on the 5th lol sounds like u had a good one tho.

Hah word. #salute and happy belated bro