Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Netcees Battle League: Season 12 (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=264)
-   -   NBL Week 5 Magcast (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132212)

~RustyGunZ~ 09-21-2018 06:18 PM

NBL Week 5 Magcast

Netcees Battle League

Welcome battlers, since the video mags seem to be popular and adored we here at the NBl decided to try another crossover and do a round table podcast talking about the league. We went over reviews and predictions like a traditional mag would, and even talked about other stuff along the way. I’ll make this a hybrid mag and incorporate sections that translate best to text like top punches and rankings.

For now, have a listen to the conversation

Myself, Innovator, John Dillinger, Amen and Hush cover lots of random stuff, mostly battle related.

https://anchor.fm/seth081/episodes/N...Magcast-e295ai
I’ll edit the rest as I go

Top 5 Punches
by Cashius

5. Destroyer vs. Jabari Black
gunbargunbargunbar...can we get some wordplay or a funny pun?
every single bar got a shot in it... verse reads like the night u turned 21

4. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Leave u bleedin' out, then go kill ya family for speakin on mine freal ock
Whole town gonna get more clicks in 24 hrs than Em & they aallll Killshots

3. Blue Bayou vs. Big Bolo
ur not seein me w/ that 1-2 record. sorry dawg i'm homo proof..
beat me?!...u been touched up so many times i thought this was a Photoshoot

2. Jabari Black vs. Destroyer
You ridin deep? I’ll send ya whole squad to heaven when the cal lift up/
I’ll solve the problem when I subtract em and send em to the other side like algebra/

1. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Ya love to grab shit out of thin air, but nothin' magic for ya here
Catch ya on the street & blow ur mind when I pull the metal behind ya ear

Power Rankings
by Knucklehead

5. Ryno - AKA Bash. Has been dropping nice stuff and consistently showing. Let's see if he can remain in the top 5 and continue to grow. He is part of a very competitive new class.

4. Knucklehead - I won't write a lot about myself but think I still deserve to be top 4. One loss after a long stretch of big wins and an SC champ. I'll be back to go for another streak and solidify my status as the next Hall of Famer.

3. Blue Bayou - Text runs through his veins. He drops like, 40 lines a week. And is always dope. He has only lost to myself in a close and dope contenders match. I'm sure he doesn't want to lose again. Also the potential LLL Champ on RB. If he can maintain both at the same time I believe he will break a record, or at least tie a very impressive one.

2. Jabari Black - The Gunbar Prince took out Destroyer last week in a close and controversial finish, prompting some debate on the wide spread acceptance of all gunbar verses. He'll need to expand his portfolio a bit to take out HOF'er Cashius and stay in the top 5 to the end of the season.

1. Cashius - The current champ has been flawless so far this season and just ended my 9 win 2 1/2 month hot streak. Always consistent and polished.

~RustyGunZ~ 09-21-2018 06:21 PM

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher

Score 09-21-2018 06:22 PM

Link not working for me. Dont know if its me or the links bad

Destroyer 09-21-2018 06:25 PM

https://anchor.fm/seth081/episodes/N...Magcast-e295ai

~RustyGunZ~ 09-21-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Score (Post 702270)
Link not working for me. Dont know if its me or the links bad

Try it now

Amen 09-21-2018 06:40 PM

Who had the Parrot, yo? LMAO

Cred 09-21-2018 06:44 PM

guess i gotta come back

Witty 09-21-2018 06:45 PM

Des gonna enjoy the first part of this podcast.

Flow 09-21-2018 06:52 PM

This podcast is dope. Fairplay everyone involved.

Witty 09-21-2018 06:58 PM

This should happen weekly...open it up and let anyone jump in.

Destroyer 09-21-2018 07:02 PM

Ugh. U guys go to RB???

Witty 09-21-2018 07:05 PM

I love RB. I made my name there, but as long as Dia is admin...I can't fuck with it.

He's a strange guy.

Flow 09-21-2018 07:06 PM

@Hush the diode amen that's what 60k voice sounds like killed me lol

Flow 09-21-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 702285)
This should happen weekly...open it up and let anyone jump in.

Agree
Let the British play

Hush 09-21-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 702292)
Agree
Let the British play

Absolutely open to every and anyone

Flow 09-21-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 702293)
Absolutely open to every and anyone

Kudos let me know how to get in on this. I got loads on ATM but when it simmers.in a week or so I'll help with the mag. Appreciate the effort. Keep with vid mags as well prefer it to written.

~RustyGunZ~ 09-21-2018 07:14 PM

Definitely down for weekly ones

Opening it up to any and everyone worked out well was worried we’d have to boot a troll but went smooth

Inno 09-21-2018 07:26 PM

Dope work Knuck it was def a fun convo

Score 09-21-2018 07:28 PM

This was nice props to all involved

Destroyer 09-21-2018 07:34 PM

Die alias swine