Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   why do i feel like im the only drug-free person here? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123106)

jilti 03-07-2016 11:40 AM

why do i feel like im the only drug-free person here?

Never tried any drug in my life or cigarette, even tho im from the hood and it was all around me. Guess everyone is built different

Witty 03-07-2016 11:41 AM

I don't také drugs anymore.

Useless 03-07-2016 11:41 AM

but u got herpes tho

sral 03-07-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jilti (Post 571970)
Never tried any drug in my life or cigarette, even tho im from the hood and it was all around me. Guess everyone is built different

define the term "drug" before I continue with this thread plz

jilti 03-07-2016 11:54 AM

Illegal substance injected, inhaled, snorted, smoked

Destroyer 03-07-2016 11:59 AM

I don't do drugs

I just smoke weed

jilti 03-07-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 571982)
I don't do drugs

I just smoke weed

I consider weed a drug even tho its been legalized for medical reasons

dull boy 03-07-2016 12:06 PM

They aren't anything worth doing. The highs fade faster and become weaker over time. It's a novelty to have your mood altered unnaturally, but it's unsustainable.

I wish I'd never done any, but I wouldn't know that if I hadn't.

jilti 03-07-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 571985)
They aren't anything worth doing. The highs fade faster and become weaker over time. It's a novelty to have your mood altered unnaturally, but it's unsustainable.

I wish I'd never done any, but I wouldn't know that if I hadn't.

Insightful. Good post

Destroyer 03-07-2016 12:16 PM

I don't consider something that grows straight from the ground to be a drug just because someone wrote down that it was

sral 03-07-2016 12:23 PM

Yeah, that was the reason for my post, some pedantic assholes will class beer/weed/prescription pills etc as drugs

personally there isn't a lot I haven't tried (no humble brag) besides lsd and shrooms

i don't even smoke weed too heavy, I can go a good six months or more without any weed tbh and none of my close friends smoke either which makes it easier

it stills snows here all year round though

we got that good good

dull boy 03-07-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 571988)
I don't consider something that grows straight from the ground to be a drug just because someone wrote down that it was

I think it's a drug because it heavily alters your state of being. Some people are effected more heavily by it, but if you smoke enough weed it's pretty fucking obvious that it falls under the definition of what most people consider a drug to be.

Sure, caffeine and sugar has similar effects in altering your state, but no where close to weed or in the same way.

Alcohol not being considered a drug is a hilarious contradiction, obv.

uh-oh 03-07-2016 12:33 PM

Everythings a drug bros

I really only smoke weed, and its such little amounts its whatever. I drink from time to time as well.

Im not against drugs at all tho. If i could pun c h out right now, do an 8ball and drink 100 beers i would

jilti 03-07-2016 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 571993)
I think it's a drug because it heavily alters your state of being. Some people are effected more heavily by it, but if you smoke enough weed it's pretty fucking obvious that it falls under the definition of what most people consider a drug to be.

Sure, caffeine and sugar has similar effects in altering your state, but no where close to weed or in the same way.

Alcohol not being considered a drug is a hilarious contradiction, obv.

This

Mr. J 03-07-2016 12:56 PM

I was going to say caffeine can be classified as a drug..

moreso an addiction....had a conversation about this a few weeks back....

SHECK WES 03-07-2016 01:14 PM

I don't do no fuckin stupid ass drugs

Allen Knight 03-07-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wear Shhh (Post 572001)
I don't do no fuckin stupid ass drugs

u dont need to ur already retarded enough.

Destroyer 03-07-2016 01:43 PM

I think the term "heavily" is mighty suggestive
I would argue that it doesn't heavily alter my state of consciousness
some would argue otherwise

Ghost1 03-07-2016 01:43 PM

Threads I will no longer participate in

Gun threads
Fight threads
Drug threads
Religion threads
Race threads
Political threads

Threads I will participate in

Robranda threads

Razah 03-07-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 571993)
Sure, caffeine and sugar has similar effects in altering your state, but no where close to weed or in the same way

I was able to smoke 'large' amounts of weed & be normal. The biggest change it had on my 'state' was eyes getting red (sometimes) and low. Besides that, nobody would notice any change in me.

And I say was, because now a days I don't smoke like I used to. A gram of some weed will last me like a week or two. It's actually more enjoyable now, a hit or two gets me exactly where I need to be as opposed to a whole blunt or two.