Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is your life different because trump is president? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141523)

White LGI 01-13-2020 11:18 AM

Is your life different because trump is president?

If so how

If not shut the fuck up

uh-oh 01-13-2020 11:34 AM

I pay less in taxes, and I don't get fined for not having health insurance

I work in a body shop and were busier but the only thing I can attribute directly to trump is our timken steel contracts. We do their trucks and they expanded alot so instead of 1 truck a week we've been doing 2-3.

Other than that. Shit's exactly the same

Sinacog 01-13-2020 11:45 AM

Donald Trump's presidency springs from greed? That's what I say most of the democratic party thinks.

How he effects us is what matters, what do you think?

He effects us greatly with influence and karma.

I think he effected me greatly; yet is a well said president.

Al-though he's one of the low tier presidents; he's good.

Thanks.

Witty 01-13-2020 01:42 PM

Mine definitely is not.

Geno 01-13-2020 11:35 PM

Nah. Same ole shit show tbfrank

El Muffin 01-14-2020 02:07 AM

nope

Ouch 01-14-2020 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 752929)
If so how

If not shut the fuck up

No, people shouldn't shut the fuck up. And the answer to your question has my life changed since trump got elected... no. It wouldn't have made any difference anyway, based on my lifestyle. But I do think he lowered the bar as far as presidency. I know now every president has been perfect or awesome, but trump is a douche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI

for example ^^^ and that guy shortly after became the president... wow

Ouch 01-14-2020 03:57 AM

And whats even more fucked up isn't trump, its that we as a majority elected him.. thats the crazier part.

Ouch 01-14-2020 04:01 AM

I can't and don't vote because of a felony. But if I could I'd just throw away my vote on bernie sanders or ralph nader rather than give it to trump.

Exis 01-14-2020 04:34 AM

Not really..I still fuck dogs & all that shit...yay me!

Immolate 01-14-2020 06:12 AM

yeah. i laugh a lot more now

i definitely voted for him just for the lulz. and there have been tons of lulz.

we're not at war.. i really think hillary "why dont we just drone him?" clinton woulda took us to war. so that's coo.

iuno im generally happier. i wake up to funny ass tweets from trump, vs waking up to gay ass bs from obummer talkin bout fines and shit

Destroyer 01-14-2020 07:42 AM

This is where I usually chime in and say you’re all fucking idiots and how I’m glad that this site isn’t a good representation of America. But nah, I think it pretty much is and America is THAT fucking stupid and therefore deserves everything that happens to them. If you’re an American, it affects you. Whether you’re too dumb to see how or not.

Zuo 01-14-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 753086)
This is where I usually chime in and say you’re all fucking idiots and how I’m glad that this site isn’t a good representation of America. But nah, I think it pretty much is and America is THAT fucking stupid and therefore deserves everything that happens to them. If you’re an American, it affects you. Whether you’re too dumb to see how or not.

Is any part of you a man? Or are you just a braindead soy boy feminist all around?

Zuo 01-14-2020 08:02 AM

On a more non cancerous note, everything that uh oh said + the biggest pay raise for the military in decades that goes into effect this month.

Aside from that, I can’t think of anything else that personally.

Destroyer 01-14-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 753087)
Is any part of you a man? Or are you just a braindead soy boy feminist all around?

is any part of you a lip? Or is it just mangled flesh?

Destroyer 01-14-2020 08:06 AM

But on the real, if you don’t think it affects you,

Plan a vacation to Iran. See how that goes.

Zuo 01-14-2020 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 753089)
is any part of you a lip? Or is it just mangled flesh?

Lmaooo I literally could’ve written that for you

~RustyGunZ~ 01-14-2020 08:26 AM

Yeah I get less taken out of my taxes as well!

And get less back/owe more in February now

Cus that’s how taxes work you fucking idiots

the Munster 01-14-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 752930)
I pay less in taxes, and I don't get fined for not having health insurance

I work in a body shop and were busier but the only thing I can attribute directly to trump is our timken steel contracts. We do their trucks and they expanded alot so instead of 1 truck a week we've been doing 2-3.

Other than that. Shit's exactly the same

I came in thread to say I pay less in taxes. Not even gonna front the topic of trump with black people just pisses me off. Everyone hates trump, which I understand I personally wouldn’t say I hate him but I definitely don’t like him. But this is the kicker, what old white person is actually likable?

Whenever I try to put people on to the tax shit they never listen. All because it’s Donald trump. That’s a feminine trait to me to use your emotions to make business decisions

Destroyer 01-14-2020 08:49 AM

The group who collectively benefited most from a yearly albeit tiny financial windfall now screaming in unison about how wonderful the tax cuts are. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.