Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you got famous and they found ur message board posts (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=149836)

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 10:36 PM

If you got famous and they found ur message board posts

How destroyed would ur career be, and how would u react

I personally would be absolutely destroyed but when asked about it would just say yeah i said some super racist stuff but did it for the ROFLZ

I feel like Japs and Gooks and Moon Crickets would understand

UPN Zuch 10-12-2021 11:08 PM

I’m a bartender so maybe a promotion

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:18 PM

You maybe didnt fully understand the question Zuch

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:20 PM

Say u were cast as ADAM WARLOCK in the next Marvel movie, how would ur career be ruined right after it came out?

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:22 PM

That Jap guy who played Shang Chi started bitching about no asian representation (uhhhh Bruce Lee was everyone's hero first of all) then right after he was found on reddit making homophobic comments, what I'm saying is no matter what ur gonna get nailed for some shit u said on the internet

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:25 PM

I also have a huge problem with asians comparing themselves to the plight of black people

Just because white middle aged moms have given u a forum doesnt mean that ur allowed to claim racism

Asian people are killing white people on the jobfront, he's just using it as a political tool

UPN Zuch 10-12-2021 11:32 PM

My bad my bad.

I mean my career would be over obviously this is a very easy question. Frac would probably be cancelled so badly that he would end up as middle management at a hotel chain.

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:33 PM

If he apologized wholeheartedly it would seem way worse than if he just said 'i did it cuz it was funny' tho no

UPN Zuch 10-12-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfugrip (Post 816564)
If he apologized wholeheartedly it would seem way worse than if he just said 'i did it cuz it was funny' tho no

Oh absolutely.

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:36 PM

I took this acting role once and theres a DVD of me in the questioning room like 'go out and arrest a jamaican with a gun under his seat' my boy wanted to use it as an interlude on his album but i could never bring myself to watch it

UPN Zuch 10-12-2021 11:36 PM

Look, the word faggot will remain in my vocabulary until the end of time and I mean that with all due respect to the fsggots

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPN Zuch (Post 816567)
Look, the word faggot will remain in my vocabulary until the end of time and I mean that with all due respect to the fsggots

But what if u got famous

kungfugrip 10-12-2021 11:40 PM

Hey we'd like to offer u 10 million dollars to play THE WATCHER in the next Avengers movie

Ok cool

Next thing u know

Mr.Zuch u were quoted as calling a black man 'your nigga' on an internet message board in 2007 and they interview LGI and he starts crying like R Kelly

White LGI 10-13-2021 12:39 AM

Zuch you are a bartender?

I'd of swore you were successful....

Had me fooled....you are basically a janitor that serves drinks....how are you basically a janitor?

I don't fucking know....but you definitely are not as successful as I thought...

Damn bro.....you have white privilege and still can't succeed

That's not a good look

White LGI 10-13-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfugrip (Post 816569)
Hey we'd like to offer u 10 million dollars to play THE WATCHER in the next Avengers movie

Ok cool

Next thing u know

Mr.Zuch u were quoted as calling a black man 'your nigga' on an internet message board in 2007 and they interview LGI and he starts crying like R Kelly

I'd definitely of run a train on a few of them underage hoes with Robert

See shit like that's why I count vice president of the homeowners association

That and I don't own a home

kungfugrip 10-13-2021 12:41 AM

Yeah i guess ur safe

kungfugrip 10-13-2021 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White LGI (Post 816575)

White privilege? You.mean the innovators of the best system of life known to man? You mean the people that took a quarter of a million casualties ending slavery? Even if they were Brits they deserve privilege to me. Even now when the bar is set so low for you and all you have black privilege and all you have to do is get a 2.5 to get into university for diversity reasons you still choose to lean out of a sunroof on the highway with and AK47 and miss your target and fatally wound a child. White privilege. Pshh. We're privileged because we're not human garbage.

kungfugrip 10-13-2021 06:18 AM

It isn't white privilege bro, it's Black failure.

UPN Zuch 10-13-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White LGI (Post 816575)
Zuch you are a bartender?

I'd of swore you were successful....

Had me fooled....you are basically a janitor that serves drinks....how are you basically a janitor?

I don't fucking know....but you definitely are not as successful as I thought...

That's not a good look

I make 80k a year bartending which is more than fine for me. I have felonies and that is enough money for me to be comfortable in Michigan. It also gives me freedom to make money in other ways during the day (legally). You are literally in the same Discord as me and don’t know this? I’m doing just fine. I will clear 150 this year with my side shit and that includes with felony convictions. I have a college degree from Wayne State and if I wanted to use it I probably could, but would have to find a place that will overlook my felonies and it would have to pay me more than I make now.

UPN Zuch 10-13-2021 09:08 AM

https://i.ibb.co/2P62MBt/A5-A7-DEE4-...2-A4170-BE.png

Oh I meant to ask you, when you live at a 3 quarter house and the guy on the top bunk farts and it trickles down to your nose in the middle of the night is that grounds for a fight? I once had a bunkie in jail that would do that but since you literally live like that in real life I’m just wondering how that works. Like do you go from government housing to government housing? Is there a time limit before they boot you out and make you be a big boy or can you live there as long as you want?

I love when black people blame everything on white privilege, typing from their government issued smart phone, from their section 8 housing, while eating breakfast they bought with their government issued food stamps. The man be really sticking it to them.