Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Just flipped some faggot onto his face outside the PD (kewl stohree insyde) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=73868)

Masaii 05-23-2014 08:54 PM

Just flipped some faggot onto his face outside the PD (kewl stohree insyde)

So im walking through the city after just going to the barber, looking fresh AF with the fade, walking down george st on the way to have breakfast with the girl. I cross the main intersection at town hall aka junkey housing department. So bros im crossing the road and get to the other side and there is some methd out robranda looking faggot with his girlfriend laughing like the wicked witch of the west while this faggot goes around getting in every passer bys face with eminem blaring out of his faggotbox on his shoulder mouthing lyrics. When he comes to me i politely asked him to leave me alone, faggot. He mimics me then walks off. So i duck into the store outisde of where this creature is and i buy some gum. Im slightly rustled in the jimbos area cause some faggot is getting a free pass from everyone going by because everyone is scared by him. I was listening to the matrix soundtrack on my ipod so i thought, what would the dystopian GAWD do? So i went outside after making my purchase and sure enough this tweaked faggot comes at the god again. I told the guy I WARNED U FAAGGOT and grabbed him by the collar and judo flipped him on his face. Boombox goes flying, his junkie mistress lets out a cry for help, everyone around me goes OHHHH. Then i hear the homeless man chearing me on "good on you young fella". Thanks homeless guy, u can stfu now thnx. Then this junkie faggot was cowering apologising and i let him go. Unbenownst to me someone alerted the authorities next door and they came over straight away. Me being the peoples champ got let go because he was harrassing the public and i did them a service whilst all the witnesses were backing me up. Junkie got arrested (public nuisance charge maybe? Then I continued my strut down the road, not a hair out of place.

Inb4didnthappenfaggot

TYSON 05-23-2014 08:56 PM

Yall and these fighting stories. Pic or video or u know what...

big baby 05-23-2014 09:05 PM

im imagining you as johnny bravo doing this tbh

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...02MP8bWgwlXRHw

Badweather 05-23-2014 09:12 PM

You need to chill out dude.

THE PUZZLEMASTER 05-23-2014 09:26 PM

Favorite part was when you referenced yourself as the god, went blind shortly after reading that

anime_boners 05-23-2014 10:37 PM

Keep it a C Note tho
Quote:

Unbenownst to me someone alerted the authorities next door and they came over straight away. Me being the peoples champ got let go because he was harrassing the public and i did them a service whilst all the witnesses were backing me up. Junkie got arrested (public nuisance charge maybe? Then I continued my strut down the road, not a hair out of place.
This was the outcome because you were white and he was brown

overall mildly entertaining story though. I enjoyed.

Masaii 05-23-2014 11:42 PM

Nah man he was white, he was getting in girls faces before he caught the judo fade. Shouldve given him the peoples elbow tbh.

anime_boners 05-23-2014 11:44 PM

I retract. orz

You said Robranda looking lmao. I assumed brown skinned. My inner reverse-racist is showing.

Hush 05-24-2014 10:04 AM

No1cares

Strikta 05-24-2014 10:42 AM

This dude gotta be the corniest try-hard member of all time.

Neighbor 05-24-2014 11:19 AM

gone @ the Brick tag

Come receive this reputation

Zen 05-24-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neighbor (Post 339727)
gone @ the Brick tag

Come receive this reputation

Yep.