Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I threw up on this gym at the boner while I had a chick today (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=61788)

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 12:24 AM

I threw up on this gym at the boner while I had a chick today

So I was typing a lot and no one was reading and I blah blah blah yada yada yada so on and so forth blazay blazay and now the pain meds are kicking in

Badweather 03-27-2014 12:30 AM

lmao

e11even 03-27-2014 02:38 AM

I Was fucking reading that.

Sicc 03-27-2014 07:21 AM

Which? MY home girl is all stoked she got some Oxy 10mg. No APAP in it. Straight Oxy, but she's upset they can not be crushed. They are the new, OP ones.

Hush 03-27-2014 07:43 AM

Lol well played

PancakeBrah 03-27-2014 08:08 AM

LOL GOOD ONE FRANK

THIS TOPIC SURELY WAS NEEDED IN ADDITION TO THE 15 YOU'VE MADE TODAY

YOUR INPUT DESERVED ITS OWN WITTY AND HILARIOUS THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO LOL IN AND SEE HOW FUNNY YOU ARE

wack nigga

Wise Wiggles 03-27-2014 08:32 AM

Dis nigga fugazi

Inno 03-27-2014 08:35 AM

Pills are wack yo. Smoke weed

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 09:14 AM

Let's me just clarify

I take a very high dose of pain meds ( doctors prescribing orders ) before bed , not recreationally

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 308278)
LOL GOOD ONE FRANK

THIS TOPIC SURELY WAS NEEDED IN ADDITION TO THE 15 YOU'VE MADE TODAY

YOUR INPUT DESERVED ITS OWN WITTY AND HILARIOUS THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO LOL IN AND SEE HOW FUNNY YOU ARE

wack nigga

What do you contribute?

What?

Some false thread that your half black when your obviously some salt away from having the physical attribute of an actual cracker?

Quips in others peoples post that only you find hilarious?

Tell me, what do you add to this board

Masaii 03-27-2014 09:49 AM

Cotdayum, blackcake just got his angus peppered

Masaii 03-27-2014 09:50 AM

Wowzas at that daughter Amy tag.

Sheesh.

PancakeBrah 03-27-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Metts (Post 308326)
What do you contribute?

What?

Some false thread that your half black when your obviously some salt away from having the physical attribute of an actual cracker?

Quips in others peoples post that only you find hilarious?

Tell me, what do you add to this board

Ran the most successful tournament of the year. Mod the open mic. Vote on OM Hof. Contribute to magazines. Actually help the site. Feed a bunch of open mics without needing a rtf. Randomly vote on ba battles.

What do you do other than post ten threads a day sucking off Eminem and posting middle aged selfies about your newest haircut?

Ghost1 03-27-2014 10:34 AM

Solid retort

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 308343)
Ran the most successful tournament of the year. Mod the open mic. Vote on OM Hof. Contribute to magazines. Actually help the site. Feed a bunch of open mics without needing a rtf. Randomly vote on ba battles.

What do you do other than post ten threads a day sucking off Eminem and posting middle aged selfies about your newest haircut?

See your found off topic

We are in the discussion forum

I create discussions

What do you do the discussion forum ?

Btw running a successful tournament now a days is liking winning a game of pin the tail on the donkey were your the only participant

And feeding in OM and voting on HOF shit is the easiet shit one can do

Congrats on being able to formulate an opinion off others work ... Your observational skills are sub par

The discussion is the most active forum , end of story

And all you do for it is .... Nothing ... Must be your half black side being lazy

Diode 03-27-2014 10:52 AM

itt frank thinks running a successful tournament on a text rap forum in 2014 is a totally reasonable thing to do

Ghost1 03-27-2014 11:03 AM

Lol how is creating discussion topics and posting in topics harder then feeding peoples work and modding tournaments!?

Lmao. Sometimes i think frank would argue with a brick to hear himself talk.

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 308359)
itt frank thinks running a successful tournament on a text rap forum in 2014 is a totally reasonable thing to do

Omg if you get votes in a champ match it's successful... Hardy har har har give man an accomplishment

Diode 03-27-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Metts (Post 308370)
Omg if you get votes in a champ match it's successful... Hardy har har har give man an accomplishment

Cake ran a tournament that took over a month to complete and NOT due to lack of votes until the champ match. It had some of the best topical writers in this history if internet text rap (lol, but srs tho) and most of them showed for at least one round.

Meanwhile Hush abandons yet another tournament and well.. just look at the NBL.

Look at it man.

:(

Greed 03-27-2014 11:06 AM

Really frank is a weirdo that has daily pitty parties about his gout.

You have lost your youthful imagination and I will be siding with pancake for the duration of this beef.

I wish joe were here instead.