Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No myles Garrett thread? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140878)

Finnydot 11-16-2019 03:33 AM

No myles Garrett thread?

Dude should be banned for life. Fuck a year suspension. Dude smashed him with his own helmet and could have killed him. Dudes punching hoes and getting 6 games. I'm tired of this shit. I gotta work 50 hours a week just to eat and these dudes cant get ass without beating the shit outta broads, or can't remember they're on live Tv so act like you got the best opportunity in the world. My kid gotta grow up in this fucked up world.

He should be slinging burgers like me. Whats the worst crime I ever committed? Driving with expire tags? Foh..

Orc 11-16-2019 11:58 AM

Have you dedicated thousands of hours towards a single goal with unwavering belief? If you don’t want to flip burgers then self-educate yourself and get a career? The woe is me attitude will get you nowhere. Nothing happens if you do nothing.

Finnydot 11-16-2019 12:07 PM

Not the point. I'm actually good where,I'm at. OT pays pretty much 20 and hour and I'm getting a raise soon. Idk if ill be salary at 60k a year or if ill be hourly still to keep,the OT high, but for right now. Just got an apartment, I'm building. But you should go to jail you beat the shit outta someone like that. Imagine if I did that shit at the grocery store. Or if I did that to a coworker. I'm going to jail. Let alone he does that shit on national tv.

boof 11-16-2019 12:45 PM

i mean if we're being real that dude punched him in the nuts and aggressively grabbed his helmet and talked a bunch of shit before he got cracked so

imo garrett getting the full brunt of this media frenzy is pretty ridiculous

dudes have done worse to their girls and stayed in the league so

Sharp 11-16-2019 12:53 PM

Rudolph started it

Garrett shouldn't have hit him with a helmet

Finny's job isn't great but neither is fat orcs demeanor

Aero 11-16-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORC (Post 749682)
Have you dedicated thousands of hours towards a single goal with unwavering belief? If you don’t want to flip burgers then self-educate yourself and get a career? The woe is me attitude will get you nowhere. Nothing happens if you do nothing.

Talk to this nigga.

Aero 11-16-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 749685)
Rudolph started it

How did Rudolph start it ho?

Blue Bayou 11-16-2019 02:14 PM

Slaves used to kill each other in a Colesium for sport

This is all too sensitive... Randolph is fine

It's an ugly incident that happened in the heat of the moment...no one's seriously injured, ban him the season and make him lose millions, example is set.... everyone move on

Orc 11-16-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 749685)
Rudolph started it

Listen up skinny ugly nerdy guy. You’re built like a bus stop. I’m as in shape and handsome as ever. Would you like a topless photograph? Let me know.

uh-oh 11-16-2019 03:08 PM

they were heavy handed with the punishment.

garrett shouldve got 3 games.
pouncey 1.
rudolph fined, and MAYBE fine ogunjobi.

but either way im glad the browns lost their best player for the year

Zaddy 11-16-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORC (Post 749693)
Listen up skinny ugly nerdy guy. You’re built like a bus stop. I’m as in shape and handsome as ever. Would you like a topless photograph? Let me know.

Umm

How much do you pay for a haircut? In dollars not schillings

White LGI 11-16-2019 05:33 PM

Bullshit....

Garret should play...sunday

Sharp 11-17-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 749690)
How did Rudolph start it ho?

Went for Garrett's helmet while he was tackling him

Garrett was definitely rougher than he had to be, but it was during the play

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORC (Post 749693)

My statement stands

The late in life coach guru slide claims another texcee

:/

Orc 11-17-2019 02:07 PM

Ok lollipop frame

Sharp 11-17-2019 02:25 PM

Just please don't get weirdly religious on us

Finnydot 11-17-2019 02:44 PM

On another note. Gallup made the catch of the year today.

kannon 11-17-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 749683)
Imagine if I did that shit at the grocery store. Or if I did that to a coworker. I'm going to jail. Let alone he does that shit on national tv.

The person you did that to would have to press charges though. And MAson Rudolph declined to press charges, saying it should be kept in the football world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh
and MAYBE fine ogunjobi.

Ogunjobi deserves the biggest fine/suspension for blindsiding like a bitch.

the Munster 11-20-2019 09:16 AM

Yea im pretty sure if you tackled someone in the grocery store you would have charges pressed. So what’s the point of saying “if I did such and such in a grocery store?”this whole thread is very weird.

What I thought was hilarious was how mason put his hands up looking for a flag after getting hit in the head with a helmet. Lol what a fuckin pussy.

Destroyer 11-20-2019 09:20 AM

What’s up with that topless pic tho, Orc?
Irish tease

uh-oh 11-20-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kannon (Post 749725)

Ogunjobi deserves the biggest fine/suspension for blindsiding like a bitch.

Lma[ooooo

It was hilarious tho. Just shows up late and shoves him like fuck you doing. I lold