Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Battle Arena Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WK3: Chat and Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127995)

Incredible 05-21-2018 12:54 PM

WK3: Chat and Predictions

Champion: Blue Bayou 2-0 vs. El Muffin 1-1
GUDELJ 2-0 vs. BodySnatcher 2-0
Barcotic 1-0 vs. Orc 0-0
Flow 0-1 vs. Infiltrate 1-0
Enbombz 1-1 vs. Jabari Black 1-1
bleak 1-1 vs. Joe Boston 1-1
Twodrop 1-1 vs. DynamiCz 0-2
Cyrax 1-1 vs. Lenox 0-1
brokenhal0 0-2 vs. Candy 0-0
Ahriman 0-0 vs. Grizz 0-0

***I felt that even with Muffin getting no showed that he had the best verse out there.
***This is the last week to earn the title shot for having VOTW
***WK 4: Will have a contendership match with the VOTW winner from this week getting the champ

Incredible 05-21-2018 01:01 PM

Just as it has been so far, the mag will be posted tomorrow, probably night time...
@Flow I saw your visitor message bro, thank you. I will PM you with what I need. Already did 80% of the Reviews from this last week. But yeah man thanks for offering I'll let you know soon.

Enbombz 05-21-2018 01:18 PM

@Amen

I'm not judging a fight I'm judging a text battle. My logic is I vote for the verse I enjoy more. I apreciAte some stuff more than I enjoy it. Harsh stuff works better if theres truth to it other wise it's just being harsh, it's not hard to be harsh.

El Muffin 05-21-2018 01:19 PM

@Incredible

Make sure u judge that roast too or ask a mod or sumn if u want alternative opinions

Incredible 05-21-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 666011)
@Incredible

Make sure u judge that roast too or ask a mod or sumn if u want alternative opinions

I got this, thanks for the advice though.

Flow 05-21-2018 01:22 PM

How are you deciding these battles lol. Swear i only just battled inf a match a go.

Incredible 05-21-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 666013)
How are you deciding these battles lol. Swear i only just battled inf a match a go.

Last week was your first week, maybe in a different league or tourney or competition. But this is a new league. Sorry I didn't check that.

Edit: was in the NBL Playoffs, was about a month ago, sorry again but maybe you can redeem yourself and get the W this time.

GUDELJ 05-21-2018 02:15 PM

@Incredible I signed out bru

Incredible 05-21-2018 02:17 PM

Word sorry, did you get my PM hit me back. Don't switch on me now.

Flow 05-21-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 666014)
Last week was your first week, maybe in a different league or tourney or competition. But this is a new league. Sorry I didn't check that.

Edit: was in the NBL Playoffs, was about a month ago, sorry again but maybe you can redeem yourself and get the W this time.

Yeah not fussed just curious what logic was being applied.

Also no offence to Muff cus i said at the start him or blue deserved the first shot but - hows someone going from a dq an a no show win to champ match? Zelph an body snatcher contendership would of made more sense no? Or will it always be based of the verse you liked most?

Just tryin to figure the rules to the game. No hate

GUDELJ 05-21-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 666037)
Yeah not fussed just curious what logic was being applied.

Also no offence to Muff cus i said at the start him or blue deserved the first shot but - hows someone going from a dq an a no show win to champ match? Zelph an body snatcher contendership would of made more sense no? Or will it always be based of the verse you liked most?

Just tryin to figure the rules to the game. No hate

Don’t make me sound like I’m an easy win flo flo

I tried throwing my battle 2 weeks straight now and somehow I’ve won both smh thanks to all my devout followers I guess

Incredible 05-21-2018 02:21 PM

Well I did explain in the first post of this thread that this will be the last week of that. And that WK4 will start contender match. Just wanted to get a few in....Just tried something different. Sorry to anyone who thinks its lame,

Incredible 05-21-2018 02:22 PM

@Cred, put you in zelphs spot per your request.

Flow 05-21-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUDELJ (Post 666038)
Don’t make me sound like I’m an easy win flo flo

I tried throwing my battle 2 weeks straight now and somehow I’ve won both smh thanks to all my devout followers I guess

An easy win? Elaborate Z

Flow 05-21-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 666039)
Well I did explain in the first post of this thread that this will be the last week of that. And that WK4 will start contender match. Just wanted to get a few in....Just tried something different. Sorry to anyone who thinks its lame,

Nah man its cool must of missed that bit

Incredible 05-21-2018 02:29 PM

Word its all good, just been trying to keep everything and everyone copesthetic. Good champ match by the way def. BOTW, more props given in the mag but yeah, thanks for being cool about shit, as always.

Amen 05-21-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enbombz (Post 666009)
@Amen

I'm not judging a fight I'm judging a text battle. My logic is I vote for the verse I enjoy more. I apreciAte some stuff more than I enjoy it. Harsh stuff works better if theres truth to it other wise it's just being harsh, it's not hard to be harsh.

For some, harsh executions seems impossible. but I see what you mean. Ultimately your end decision is which you enjoyed more.

Makes sense.

DynamiCz 05-21-2018 02:43 PM

@Incredible you put Joe Boston & Bleak battle inside my battle thread just Incase you wondering where that battle went lol

I’m 0-2 lol, Twodrop i hate it had to be you to catch this awakening

GUDELJ 05-21-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 666043)
An easy win? Elaborate Z

Don’t make me sound like an easy win as of now flo flo

Incredible 05-21-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DynamiCz (Post 666053)
@Incredible you put Joe Boston & Bleak battle inside my battle thread just Incase you wondering where that battle went lol

I’m 0-2 lol, Twodrop i hate it had to be you to catch this awakening

Lmao wow, thanks man. And yeah I was thinking the same thing when I typed your record. Like damn,
....But you been up against some tough competition though. Gl this week sir.