Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My text hof speech (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=60671)

ill nik-A 03-21-2014 05:55 PM

My text hof speech

I started out at battle raps back in the days when squiggly~lines were dope... I topped the ranks quickly and was top 10 in like months

Then I moved on to lyric Olympics which became hip hop heads which became rap leagues... Where I was the top ranked battler with the nets best point rank system, mental stamina was the owner, some backpacking Aesop liking black dude who was cool but what black dude likes Aesop? Weird. Anyway this site had maaaad talent, as good as Upn as most shared the luxury of being good in upn and at our site... Likes of Kung, who I've beaten twice I might add... Prolly one of the best to ever do it along with his bro pulse who to me was dopest, yea I beat him, Equation, prox, en-v, bloodsweatters who I all beat... I proved I was the best

I ventured to rm and I champed it, I got cheated by oneduh on my second attempt by registering with diff names and voting but whatever I've beaten oneduh two times before, I beat hella niggaz on both runs

I then ventured to other sites like LW where I bet ppl like toil, karaoke, zuch, WordPerfect etcetera, champing the the 10 line league and winning the best topical league tourney against the likes of deezenuts and Cain, damn I'm good

I did Upn season 3 of the pba I think and beat ppl like milo, lol at nasif, I'm blanking out in names but yea I did the playoffs against the very best

In bw, I champed many times, in a league with Kung, properhops who I beat several times, classic but that might be at RL, also bet butler to champ shit, just to prove I'm a boss, the goat is sick an don't quit

Beat shake at Bboys, champed the league also there later

Then came nc where I won the pic tourney vs alien, cuz I'm good, beat resin, blue, hush like 3 times or more, tettris, GOW, karaoke, Alvin 6x,and one of the goats ur boy resin fuck yea I'm good, I went 10-0 in the little man poem league where black ducked me, beat the invincible pent up and I spanked cake, u know why? Cuz I'm fucking good, then I teamed up with bags hahah no comp, Orc, Knox I mean really? It was easy

Now in nc2 I've beaten neighbor, Orc, vulgar, pink slipped 3, laughed in the face if the BA as I own that shit

Thank u guys, I'm fucking good

The real goat

anime_boners 03-21-2014 05:58 PM

good thread nik.

good words about good things. congrats.

ill nik-A 03-21-2014 05:59 PM

My kicks are also sickkk

Ghost1 03-21-2014 06:02 PM

I read it all.

I been put nik in the hall like 4months ago.
@namix just aint added his name yet.

Nik da real goat.

Allen Knight 03-21-2014 06:20 PM

loll

StarFaggot 03-21-2014 06:30 PM

Cool speech and history but don't disrespect me with the goat line.

ill nik-A 03-21-2014 06:32 PM

The real goat.

Paradigm 03-21-2014 06:43 PM

one of the few with his own style on here which i respect. simple straight forward disses which is why Ill is favored ive noticed among the ranks.

ill nik-A 03-21-2014 06:45 PM

Tags by frank with the elbow drop nonsense, who I beat cuz I'm good

King Karaoke 03-21-2014 06:46 PM

Hi...

We never battled on LW...
But congrats on the self induction...

Bye...

ill nik-A 03-21-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Karaoke (Post 304214)
Hi...

We never battled on LW...
But congrats on the self induction...

Bye...

10 line league I won

But thanks

God Of War 03-21-2014 07:05 PM

id hof u nik just for consistency of winning alone,,,all that time plus your winning records and etc ...

Strikta 03-21-2014 08:11 PM

Props my nig. U was always regarded as one of the best to do it.

Destroyer 03-21-2014 08:12 PM

how is nik not actually HOF?

Bender 03-21-2014 11:46 PM

you should get ill nik-a tattooed on your arm and you could memorize this thread and tell people it when the ask what your tat means

The Bully 03-22-2014 02:43 AM

When I beat Nik-A on NC I considered it a lifetime accomp cuz he's a sav.

Hush 03-22-2014 07:48 AM

Glad you finally got in after damn near two decades

Salute

niseR 06-27-2014 11:08 AM

.. haha.. u "beat" me by one vote .. that's like ending the nba finals when there's 2 minutes left and you're leading

Witty 06-27-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niseR (Post 355468)
.. haha.. u "beat" me by one vote .. that's like ending the nba finals when there's 2 minutes left and you're leading

He still got one vote more than you tho....and therefore won.

I don't understand your objection....did the voting end at the scheduled time?

If so....valid win.

Strikta 06-27-2014 11:19 AM

U gotta win by 2 for it to be counted as legitimate.

Tho praise should be had if he was up by 1 when it closed. Still says something.