Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   SOL Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Week 1 Chat (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139393)

SHECK WES 01-27-2019 07:46 PM

Lmao

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 07:55 PM

what?!

does the baroness know?

Kill Spree 01-27-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 723853)
what?!

does the baroness know?

they hung out and drank beer before in russia i think... someone was touched

Sharp 01-27-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 723853)
what?!

does the baroness know?

Baron exposed it lol

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 723855)
Baron exposed it lol

Lovers quarrel

So sad

Flow 01-27-2019 08:57 PM

I'm surprised given Knucks mad upset in the classic he still tries to bring my name up at every opportunity. Practically cryin to the mods I dropped your easily obtained home address before you had them edit my verse

Prolly upset my netcees RL story was one where I actually went to a city I'd never been too to meet netcees as opposed to crying that a Netcee rang me work before publicly apologising on here to avoid ever meeting one an having to man up to his online persona. Who's real kid

But yeah ... Philly... Just going to go like *removed at your request* profiles pic the little minx and send my hugs and kisses. Faggot

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 723857)
I'm surprised given Knucks mad upset in the classic he still tries to bring my name up at every opportunity. Practically cryin to the mods I dropped your easily obtained home address before you had them edit my verse

Prolly upset my netcees RL story was one where I actually went to a city I'd never been too to meet netcees as opposed to crying that a Netcee rang me work before publicly apologising on here to avoid ever meeting one an having to man up to his online persona. Who's real kid

But yeah ... Philly... Just going to go like *removed at your request* profiles pic the little minx and send my hugs and kisses. Faggot

yo i'm lower ny brah only a few hours away come catch hands

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 09:07 PM

lol yo did this lonely faggot just fake edit his post to make it seem like I asked to have something removed from it?

the thirst is real unlike flows hometown

Sharp 01-27-2019 09:08 PM

he added a space

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 723860)
he added a space

i'll add a space to to side of his dome on the baroness doorstep in the pouring fucking rain

Flow 01-27-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 723860)
he added a space

That he did. @Knucklehead pretty sure everyone knows you'd already have asked me to remove it or have a mod do it I was just saving you the effort

Flow 01-27-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 723861)
i'll add a space to to side of his dome on the baroness doorstep in the pouring fucking rain

Course you will chuckles.. that your online persona getting the better of you again?

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 723863)
Course you will chuckles.. that your online persona getting the better of you again.

your persona here is based off upsetting one person ever by overusing personals your boyfried dug up for you in a tourney you ended up losing

you're not as wack on here as you are irl considering your only social life is a group text and monthly beer with baroness and mmlp

that's saying a lot cus you're really wack here

Flow 01-27-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 723864)
your persona here is based off upsetting one person ever by overusing personals your boyfried dug up for you in a tourney you ended up losing

you're not as wack on here as you are irl considering your only social life is a group text and monthly beer with baroness and mmlp

that's saying a lot cus you're really wack here

Really... That's your comeback?

Go have a think an tag me when your ready.

~RustyGunZ~ 01-27-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 723865)
Really... That's your comeback?

Go have a think an tag me when your ready.

win something of substance then tag zelph and he'll get a hold of me for you

otherwise i barely have the time or respect for lars to address him lmao so not much for nobodies like you

i single 01-27-2019 09:29 PM

not a secretary

Flow 01-27-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 723866)
win something of substance then tag zelph and he'll get a hold of me for you

otherwise i barely have the time or respect for lars to address him lmao so not much for nobodies like you

Ok big man. I'm going to bed. Guess I should say thank you though... for finding time to address the "nobody".. several.times.. in a matter of minutes after i replied.