Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Veritas (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139216)

veritas 12-20-2018 01:27 PM

Or are you willing to say that I am wrong and that we are both competent and I am playing you weak? And you need me to validate you?

~RustyGunZ~ 12-20-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719797)
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

If he is a troll, nothing he says is genuine and therefore your argument has no base. If he is legit, he has the high ground in such a situation to be used in defense of one of you being subject to this effect. Him being a certified and accredited intellectual in any conversation of the mind would make you the delusional low level here. Not saying that is concrete and the case, but it is an angle you don’t have a defense against. So why use that example? (Spoiler: because you didn’t fully understand it’s context when you used it)

veritas 12-20-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 719803)
If he is a troll, nothing he says is genuine and therefore your argument has no base. If he is legit, he has the high ground in such a situation to be used in defense of one of you being subject to this effect. Him being a certified and accredited intellectual in any conversation of the mind would make you the delusional low level here. Not saying that is concrete and the case, but it is an angle you don’t have a defense against. So why use that example? (Spoiler: because you didn’t fully understand it’s context when you used it)

Solid retort Knuck x2

He didn’t consider the idea of it being the competent misperceiving others which ties in to his subcon needing my validation and since I don’t give it he has to revert to trying to tearing me down.

Pretty easy actually.

The question is....will he own this and humble himself and call me.

I would like to be cool with you Dull.

dull boy 12-20-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 719803)

Trolls aren’t 100% disingenuous. This makes your point moot. Even if he were legit, it doesn’t automatically make what I said untrue. You assume, for a second time, incorrectly, that I used the term out of context. Your reasoning for this being because neither of us could prove the point either way, but I’m not in the business of proving things on the internet. Kind of a fruitless endeavor.

Spoiler: shut the fuck up.

veritas 12-20-2018 01:50 PM

Now Knuck has you defensive and emotional. Surely you should tap.

dull boy 12-20-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 719805)
Solid retort Knuck x2

He didn’t consider the idea of it being the competent misperceiving others which ties in to his subcon needing my validation and since I don’t give it he has to revert to trying to tearing me down.

Pretty easy actually.

The question is....will he own this and humble himself and call me.

I would like to be cool with you Dull.

He didn’t?

More boastfulness.

You’re surely not the one who thinks lowly of themselves. Surely you’re special, ‘better than everyone’ and one of the few who not only recognizes his dominance, but also lacks of insecurity associated with higher intelligence. /s

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 719813)
Now Knuck has you defensive and emotional. Surely you should tap.

If you said it then it must be true.

dull boy 12-20-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 719790)
What is wrong with deep seated?

Nothing, apparently. I was wrong and deep-seated is actually correct.

big baby 12-20-2018 02:26 PM

i think v has a point

Destroyer 12-20-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 719819)
i think v has a point

I dunno about that. But I know of a man who could tell you

Destroyer 12-20-2018 02:28 PM

Oh wait, it was the other way around
Shit
I thought I struck gold there for a sec

~RustyGunZ~ 12-20-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719811)
Trolls aren’t 100% disingenuous. This makes your point moot. Even if he were legit, it doesn’t automatically make what I said untrue. You assume, for a second time, incorrectly, that I used the term out of context. Your reasoning for this being because neither of us could prove the point either way, but I’m not in the business of proving things on the internet. Kind of a fruitless endeavor.

Spoiler: shut the fuck up.

So what was your purpose of implying he was a victim to the effect?

veritas 12-20-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719815)
Nothing, apparently. I was wrong and deep-seated is actually correct.

This is your best post and the official start of our friendship sir.

veritas 12-20-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719814)
He didn’t?

More boastfulness.

You’re surely not the one who thinks lowly of themselves. Surely you’re special, ‘better than everyone’ and one of the few who not only recognizes his dominance, but also lacks of insecurity associated with higher intelligence. /s

If you said it then it must be true.

I have offered you the chance to get to know me. Why would you not want to. Let’s chat. It would save you from having to tax yourself with all this guesswork.

Eŋg 12-20-2018 08:40 PM

cosigning cucklehead at any juncture undoes your credibility, with little to no exception.

~RustyGunZ~ 12-20-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 719869)
cosigning cucklehead at any juncture undoes your credibility, with little to no exception.

Will you ever stop being a hoe and following me around here?

You’re like an ex that was never actually locked down so is just a thot

Eŋg 12-21-2018 02:36 AM

legitimately an amen-tier response, when he was in his manic depressive non-stop posting phase. (he has since grown.)

also, pretty gay of you to say.

go and fuck yourself.

Amen 12-21-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 719908)
legitimately an amen-tier response, when he was in his manic depressive non-stop posting phase. (he has since grown.)

go and fuck yourself.

Lollllll, this guy.

~RustyGunZ~ 12-21-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 719908)

go and fuck yourself.

Obsessed