Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   This stoop fagt Rugged (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140512)

NYCSPITZ 08-29-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 746819)
You didn’t know?

LOL I guess not. Red headed ukranian didn't see that coming. I slightly liked split8 but now I'm just apathetic. I thought split was boston and sharp is philla so guess if the theory is true he just moved.Very strange bi polar losers on this board in that case. Too many to keep track....

NYCSPITZ 08-29-2019 09:00 PM

Damn split8 been through some TOUGH issues that he's projecting onto the board rn if he's really Sharp. Terrible. I should slap some sense into the emaciated freak.

~RustyGunZ~ 08-29-2019 09:16 PM

Justin you need to let that loss go it’s getting out of hand

NYCSPITZ 08-29-2019 09:27 PM

Seth I can't give him to the Dark side. You can tell he's the beta even at a quick glance into the Seth bags sharp triumvirate. We Topicalists were a Better influence and we are more magnetic in real life than battlers on a weighted scale.

Btw aero just did a topical so I'm claiming him as a topicalist for the Duration of 2019

NYCSPITZ 08-29-2019 09:35 PM

I won that battle handily

Sharp 08-29-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 746817)
@Sharp i will walk you through it, reluctantly, if you can summon split8 with telepathy and have him supplant your existence thereafter.

What I'm getting here is a weak attempt to save face

Sinacog the only real one in this thread for at least trying

Meanwhile Spitz just wants some paragraphs full of references and obscure lulz so badly he thinks we could just overlook him referring to himself as anything resembling a positive influence

You're a cool enough guy tho spitz. I like you, in theory

NYCSPITZ 08-29-2019 10:17 PM

LOL nahhhh that last bit of respect i had for the persona known as split 8 has dissipated. You're more sharp than split8 now. Less human. More bitch made. Didn't you buy a bmw? Sad you can't even pick up 6s with that. You seem angsty like big baby I can't fuck with y'all I'm on a higher wavelength.

Summer topical i was robbed though. We can agree on that?

~RustyGunZ~ 08-29-2019 10:26 PM

To the fucking moon boys

Big Bolo 08-29-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 746833)
LOL nahhhh that last bit of respect i had for the persona known as split 8 has dissipated. You're more sharp than split8 now. Less human. More bitch made. Didn't you buy a bmw? Sad you can't even pick up 6s with that. You seem angsty like big baby I can't fuck with y'all I'm on a higher wavelength.

Summer topical i was robbed though. We can agree on that?

Robbed...?...I'd say your lucky for making it that far...should've been DQd round 1 for voting against someone on 2 different accounts...ah but you were ok with adonis breaking rules for you...shut the entire fuck up and move on...you lost...

Sharp 08-29-2019 11:13 PM

If you were robbed pi is going to be worth more than monopoly money

Don't worry, you already peaked in writing with the achievement of making it look like bags knows what he's talking about with lifting

I'm starting to get the idea you get a half chub writing posts about how you're better than other people on text boards but are too afraid to commit to straight up beating off

Ghost1 08-30-2019 08:27 AM

Lol bags is the most mentioned and innocently attacked member of this site I swear

His knowledge of lifting is superior to all members of this site. Evidenced by results. Never question him again.

Sharp 08-30-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 746847)
Lol bags is the most mentioned and innocently attacked member of this site I swear

His knowledge of lifting is superior to all members of this site. Evidenced by results. Never question him again.

On a site with @Amen and @uh-oh our biceps are basically twins man

Big Bolo 08-30-2019 01:03 PM

Amen wife's biceps doubles as a therapist...got them ftw...

Amen 08-30-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bolo (Post 746851)
Amen wife's biceps doubles as a therapist...got them ftw...

You’re extra corny.

Exis 09-02-2019 06:25 AM

I actually think Amen is cool lol, I don't expect the same irt...