Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch Season 5 (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   1-2 CHAT/BEEF (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139800)

Flow 04-08-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735492)
Hey where's your buddy mmlp... funny he sent you a bar but the last two weeks he posted himself....hmmm

Well the Last two weeks he wasn’t Working away.

@Sharp haha true that I am forever at 99 percent inbox full regardless how many pages I delete a day

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:38 PM

@Sharp Oh but you want to say some sly subliminal BS about it like everyone else is in here at Flows knees telling him why they can't on every battle even though the requirement is 4. Now you trying to back pedal and make more sly comments...I keep it 100, your two faced.

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 735504)
Well the Last two weeks he wasn’t Working away.

@Sharp haha true that I am forever at 99 percent inbox full regardless how many pages I delete a day

Right sure ok then post the proof that he sent you that bar text, PM, email.

Flow 04-08-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735492)
Hey where's your buddy mmlp... funny he sent you a bar but the last two weeks he posted himself....hmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735506)
Right sure ok then post the proof that he sent you that bar text, PM, email.

I don’t need too. Your opinion is of no interest. What are you suggesting though I’m eager to hear it.

Sharp 04-08-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735505)
@Sharp Oh but you want to say some sly subliminal BS about it like everyone else is in here at Flows knees telling him why they can't on every battle even though the requirement is 4. Now you trying to back pedal and make more sly comments...I keep it 100, your two faced.

What was subtle or subliminal? I'm literally just trying to help you understand the situation while pretty clearly insulting your writing

Sharp 04-08-2019 04:49 PM

@seth @Incredible

Podcast?

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:49 PM

Lol don't need to, right of course because your Flow his friend and the mod. MMLP hasn't even posted this week. this nor did he vote at all wonder if you'll penalize him. What am I suggesting? Lol right ok man. Whatever you say boss.

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 735510)
@seth @Incredible

Podcast?

Can't until after 9pm est.

Flow 04-08-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735511)
MMLP hasn't even posted this week. this nor did he vote at all wonder if you'll penalize him. What am I suggesting? Lol right ok man. Whatever you say boss.

That might have been something to do with working away hence needing me to post his bar on his behalf Sherlock

I will warn him as I did the others who went two weeks without the voting requirements in the mag.

Thanks for your input though, as usual it was as wanted as your parenting and partnership

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 735509)
What was subtle or subliminal? I'm literally just trying to help you understand the situation while pretty clearly insulting your writing

Your op was the one that you mentioned me in for no reason, but to explain and get a reaction out of your little puppy dog. And he replied wanting to know what you meant. Why you even bring it up? Why you breaking down why you can't vote on every battle, any one else do that, please show me the quote. That second post I said you were being sly again. Not subliminal

Incredible 04-08-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 735514)
That might have been something to do with working away hence needing me to post his bar on his behalf Sherlock

I will warn him as I did the others who went two weeks without the voting requirements in the mag.

Thanks for your input though, as usual it was as wanted as your parenting and partnership

Then why wont you post the proof? Cause your lying

Oh man another joke about parenting man you just got em on lock down uh yeah cause you have a happy life. Getting kicked out every 5 months cause your baby moms selling and doing crack. But your dumbass just keeps upgrading her. Doing it for the kids though right? Lol lame pos dad.

Flow 04-08-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735516)
Then why wont you post the proof? Cause your lying

Oh man another joke about parenting man you just got em on lock down uh yeah cause you have a happy life. Getting kicked out every 5 months cause your baby moms selling and doing crack. But your dumbass just keeps upgrading her. Doing it for the kids though right? Lol lame pos dad.

Lol - ultracrepidarienism is never a good look on anyone.

Sharp 04-08-2019 05:19 PM

I said I'd vote on them aside from two and if there's one thing I do consistently, it's over explain

I'm free after 9 if we want to hash it out
@Innovator would make a great mediator

Flow 04-08-2019 05:25 PM

NO ONE likes losing by a single vote, but this shit should of ended already so I need more votes on those last theee battles ideally. I’ll leave them open another hour and a half then sadly I will have to close them.

Incredible 04-08-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 735517)
Lol - ultracrepidarienism is never a good look on anyone.

Neither is writing for someone else posting it and then losing the battle for them.

Kill Spree 04-08-2019 06:19 PM

HOLY SHIT!

Flow 04-08-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735541)
Neither is writing for someone else posting it and then losing the battle for them.

I refer you back to my ultracrepidarianism comment

this will continue to loop until you learn

an be thankful i didnt just dq you

Incredible 04-08-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 735528)
I said I'd vote on them aside from two and if there's one thing I do consistently, it's over explain

I'm free after 9 if we want to hash it out
@Innovator would make a great mediator

What is there to be hashed out though? Once again a chance you to boost your ego. It was clear from the beginning. Me and Lars intro was WAY different from everyone else AND you didn't even do the full research on the subject. So I told you it looks like you were favoring him making him out to be the winner before the verses were even read. Then you choose to vote on my battle first even though you were told IN DETAIL that I thought you were favoring him. The fuck? Why would you not initially think to yourself maybe I should stay away from this one. whatever, sure for your enjoyment I'll hop on the podcast with you.

Oh as far as the MNF light up bar I was wrong it's the fox themed song maybe you've seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8o3csTnUI

Incredible 04-08-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 735543)
I refer you back to my ultracrepidarianism comment

this will continue to loop until you learn

an be thankful i didnt just dq you

Lol dq me? The battles over I beat you faggot

Flow 04-08-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 735548)
Lol dq me? The battles over I beat you faggot

Actually as it stands you have never beaten me, an I have used the same angle every time, without the need for word play, an won with out a single vote against me.. how does that feel? Saying that I imagine its hard to feel with such a gaping hole in your life, is that why you do text? Is this to fill those lonely evenings you once spent reading bed time stories? It almost makes me feel sorry for you, not in a nice way mind, more in a pity sort of way, but not even the good pity where you see someone disabled or a dog with three legs, more like that disgusted pity when you see a homeless crack addict convulsing an walk past hurriedly trying not to make eye contact whilst breathing in through your nose as if just to smell the persons failure might be contagious.