Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DADCEES (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126122)

~RustyGunZ~ 11-08-2017 12:55 PM

Yeah the percentile thing is to make sure they're not to small and that weight and height match somewhat

Having a bigger baby isnt better lol it actually sucks cus we for clothes for seasons ahead if time and none of his winter stuff fits him well

~RustyGunZ~ 11-08-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 626403)
What are you feeding him?

Has he began the cereal/rice thing yet?

I just started giving my son those Banana/Strawberry Puffs - he loves them. It's funny watching him chew, tho. It's so knew to him and comical.

None of you have suggested a website I can upload pics man? Photobucket is wack.

Getting cereal today

Wife bought some expensive machine to make him fresh organic baby food at home lol but we're gonna try peas or beans next week

sral 11-08-2017 04:24 PM

lmao my wife bought some crazy food blender type thing months ago

it's been used like twice and is now pretty much just another kitchen ornament gathering dust

Aero 11-08-2017 05:47 PM

So this is what Netcees is. Good to see you guys mature.

For Battling 11-08-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 626413)
What did he mean by this?

Idk

That idiot never shuts up

sral 11-09-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 626199)
Didn't know she was older. Good for you bro.

Hopefully it's a boy this time, eh?

Or do you not care what gender?

lmao ideally we'd have one of each, a boy and girl, I think that's the dream for most couples tbh

if that doesn't happen though I wouldn't really care what the gender was as long as its healthy

if its a boy, we may stick with just those two

if this second one is a girl, we'll prob roll the dice a third time to see if we can get a boy...

Amen 11-09-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign (Post 626417)
Getting cereal today

Wife bought some expensive machine to make him fresh organic baby food at home lol but we're gonna try peas or beans next week

Word. That machine will end up a kitchen ornament man lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 626424)
lmao my wife bought some crazy food blender type thing months ago

it's been used like twice and is now pretty much just another kitchen ornament gathering dust

Facts LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 626451)
lmao ideally we'd have one of each, a boy and girl, I think that's the dream for most couples tbh

if that doesn't happen though I wouldn't really care what the gender was as long as its healthy

if its a boy, we may stick with just those two

if this second one is a girl, we'll prob roll the dice a third time to see if we can get a boy...

What most people whom have either 2 of the same sex do. Maybe you'll be lucky tho. Either way, you are absolutely right - health is the main concern.

My boy just recently had a baby whom the doctors kept telling him would have downs - turns out the baby was born normal. He's trying to go after the doctor for all the stress and heartache that doctor has caused him the last 4 or 5 months... Like he legit had to see a fucking shrink over it and lost his shit over it once he was told the baby would be born with downs man... Fucked up shit... Should he win, he's going to be loaded yo...

Diode 11-09-2017 12:31 PM

butcees

PancakeBrah 11-09-2017 02:33 PM

Amen explain my black girlfriend to me

~RustyGunZ~ 11-09-2017 05:06 PM

Black wife wack life amirite @veritias

Buttcees

big baby 11-09-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign (Post 626416)

Having a bigger baby

eat a dik

Diode 11-09-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 626459)

~~inquiring minds want 2 know~~

Amen 11-10-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 626459)

You'd do a better job at this.