Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Key style at Corleone ( Corleone diss) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145179)

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:22 PM

LMFAO A FEW MILLION

Yet can’t find one person to vouch for you ... there’s no indication of you being anything other than a reject bro. Your self made bio is cringeworThy. There is no other source of information on you . I’ve never seen someone stand so staunchly behind an illusion . It must be your everything .. the one thing you grasp on to .. & for that ? I somewhat pity you

Sike nigga

Fuck you . Fkn weirdo

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:31 PM

Bruh

“ we are all passed “your” lies about me “

I didn’t create shit. Everyone here thinks you are a fraud. Fuck youmean ?

Who is “we”

It’s just .. you ..nigga

I think the self originated bio is starting to make sense

This is so fascinating to me . I’m learning a lot from talking to someone such as yourself . Come back here. Enlighten us further .

corleone 10-12-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788862)
Bruh

“ we are all passed “your” lies about me “

I didn’t create shit. Everyone here thinks you are a fraud. Fuck youmean ?

Who is “we”

It’s just .. you ..nigga

I think the self originated bio is starting to make sense

This is so fascinating to me . I’m learning a lot from talking to someone such as yourself .

Thats a lie.

corleone 10-12-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788861)
LMFAO A FEW MILLION

Yet can’t find one person to vouch for you ... there’s no indication of you being anything other than a reject bro. Your self made bio is cringeworThy. There is no other source of information on you . I’ve never seen someone stand so staunchly behind an illusion . It must be your everything .. the one thing you grasp on to .. & for that ? I somewhat pity you

Sike nigga

Fuck you . Fkn weirdo

Thats a lie.

corleone 10-12-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788857)
I want to take the opportunity to laugh @ the “ Triumph” “ 36 chambers “ bit indicating that he had a hand in the making of those songs too . I’m so sick of it dude. It’s getting ridiculous

beyond laughable

Thats a lie. I never stated that I had a hand in the making of either "triumph" or "36 chambers", by the Wu-Tang Clan. I simply insinuated, that for just cause reasons, pertaining to my past affiliations with WU, that my once, membership alone in the Wu Tang Clan, is an accolade that demands ones respect.

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:40 PM

I just read yo shit in Canibus voice n that shit fucking killing me rn LMAOOO Paranthesis n all

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 788867)
Thats a lie. I never stated that I had a hand in the making of either "triumph" or "36 chambers", by the Wu-Tang Clan. I simply insinuated, that for just cause reasons, pertaining to my past affiliations with WU, that my once, membership alone in the Wu Tang Clan, is an accolade that demands ones respect.

But... That’s a lie

Lmaaooo

Bro you gotta be trolling

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 788863)
Thats a lie.

Who is “we “ then nigga

corleone 10-12-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788859)
Your talent isn’t appreciated because you are ass . It’s rather simple

No one knows who you are . No one fucks with you . Your music trash n has no following like wtf is it hard to understand?

The thing is ? Is that’s all ok .. you have a hobby . But-declaring yourself jay z nephew ( or whatever the fick ) and a member of wutang / slum village / interview for front page of rolling stone ( LMFAO)and all this other bullshit .. bro you can’t prove anything you tout about yourself .. & that’s where the dilemma arises. It would be different if any of it were true .. but nah.. it’s just clown shit 24/7 coming out of you . That’s why I don’t fw you . Pretty sure that’s why you are not fucked with. Period .

Thats a lie. Jay-Z was my cousin-in-law, through marriage, as his aunt named, "Roda" was once married to my uncle named, "Eddie Morales" in Brooklyn, New York during the 1980's. He passed away in the late 1980's, and his wife Roda, recently passed away, as well. During the mid to late 1980's, Jay-Z use to babysit me as a kid in her house, in Brooklyn, New York while he sold drugs on the streets for a living and recorded his music in a small studio he had put together in her home. I havent seen or heard from Jay-Z since, but I am still very close, to this day, to my cousins that my uncle and his aunt have had over the course of years.

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:54 PM

Lmao @ jay z babysat me . You have that listed among your so called “accolades” along with the purported interview for Rolling stone’s front page that never happened

Nigga you was never in the Wu

You don’t know jay z . He don’t know you . Stfu . Damn

The only source you have is yourself weird ass nigga

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:56 PM

I love how you copied pasted from your self written bio so you wouldn’t fuck up the details of an already elaborate lie

El Muffin 10-12-2020 08:59 PM

“ I haven’t heard from jay z since But I’m close to the aunts n uncles n cousins n brothers n law “

Nigga shut yo LAME ASS UP

OMFG

corleone 10-12-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788879)
“ I haven’t heard from jay z since But I’m close to the aunts n uncles n cousins n brothers n law “

Nigga shut yo LAME ASS UP

OMFG

kid, kick rocks. Im going to literally hurt you if you dont shut the fuck up.

Sharp 10-12-2020 09:43 PM

"literally" in the "not actually" sense

corleone 10-12-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 788884)
"literally" in the "not actually" sense

I'm not lying. Hes a fucking pain in the ass.

Sharp 10-12-2020 10:00 PM

the same way you were gonna literally hurt me or hush?

lol foh

corleone 10-12-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 788887)
the same way you were gonna literally hurt me or hush?

lol foh

lol, Sharp.. you do know that I live in PA, right? @Hush can get it, no doubt, but thats old news. As of now, im feeling his soul, by him biggin' up my verse so as far as real beef goes, I cant call it, so it is what it is.

Sharp 10-12-2020 10:51 PM

Where's the verse Hush complimented

I need a laugh

El Muffin 10-12-2020 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 788882)
kid, kick rocks. Im going to literally hurt you if you dont shut the fuck up.

The only thing you hurting is wutangs legacy for ever claiming to Be a member you fucking cornball

El Muffin 10-12-2020 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 788888)
lol, Sharp.. you do know that I live in PA, right? @Hush can get it, no doubt, but thats old news. As of now, im feeling his soul, by him biggin' up my verse so as far as real beef goes, I cant call it, so it is what it is.

Oh so that’s what you think happened. Lol ok

You’s an idiot

Way gone@ feeling his soul rn

I fkn can’t with you . Cringey as hell lmfao