Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   blue bayou should get reprimanded (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141961)

Ouch 02-12-2020 07:08 AM

WTF is NC1 Alumni..

and it was prison not a mental institution, but yeah might as well be the same thing prisons basically are mental institutions

and there is a clear difference, you know all these dudes and stuff here.. I don't know... I know Mic Booth, Diode, uh-oh, the dead poet, pjk... from WAY back in the day, none of them vote on test battles... and i'm pretty sure a few of those people don't even like me.. soo? obviously no ones dick riding me

Blue Bayou 02-12-2020 07:10 AM

We know you know those guys....you mention it every third post

& Now you're subliminal swaying with this no dickrode deflection ... You honestly don't see that?!

Ouch 02-12-2020 07:13 AM

Ouch 02-12-2020 07:24 AM

no I get what you're saying but I'm really not, I honestly do think that people on here suck up to you... I got that feeling super quickly right when I came on this forum, and I don't think I was wrong

thats not necessarily your doing... if people sucked up to and dick rode me i'd love it and take it as a compliment... this is just annoying at this point.. man if you want to be real just admit it...

in some random discussion thread I said I thought I had a good kobe line... thats all I did.. thats not against any rule ever.. you came in an actual battle thread and said ouch is bullshit for whatever reasons you said dont vote for him and I don't even remember.. that is obviously against rules and bullshit. Get real man I can tell you aren't stupid, so why are you even fronting like this.

Saint 02-12-2020 07:41 AM

I feel a sense of deja vu

Blue Bayou 02-12-2020 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 756691)
and btw you might be happy to know..

I asked a serious question like hours ago, I wasn't going to mention it but i'll mention it... asking how the point thing works, and what that I means, I gather it means if you get too many points you get banned? And I was being serious I wasn't being sarcastic at all or negative or men I was being serious. Not 5 minutes later I get a PM saying, one point infraction... reason - questioning authority. I shit you not.

another one?!?! NO WAY.....fa'real fa'real?

To answer your original question yes that's how the infraction system works...if you get 3 you're banned

Not sure what you're doing behind the scenes but you should really knock it off before it's too late...

dull boy 02-12-2020 09:09 AM

While we’re on the subject of IPs... did mine reset yet @Sharp?

Habitat 02-12-2020 11:11 AM

How do you have 1100 posts after being here for a few months though

Ouch 02-12-2020 11:44 AM

because when I get on every few days I respond to anything and everything thats been, like this for example

Cashius 02-12-2020 11:47 AM

Goneeeee at “every few days” lol.

slecht 02-12-2020 08:06 PM

Blue has a cult following.

Ouch, you'll get there at some pt.

~RustyGunZ~ 02-12-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slechtq (Post 756744)
Blue has a cult following.

Ouch, you'll get there at some pt.

He won’t

slecht 02-12-2020 08:17 PM

In his dreams, sure.