Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Today's Playoff Games (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141424)

the Munster 01-12-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 752709)
Tough to compare Brady to Lamar

Is that better?

I don’t think you understood what I mean

uh-oh 01-12-2020 11:05 AM

lamar is in his prime as far as his athleticism goes. but as far as being a developed fully realized qb he will still get better.

i would've preferred we played the patriots. texans or bills as well. although the bills were our second toughest matchup.

if any team gets to the point where they can run the ball, this ravens team is doomed because the front 7 on defense and greg romans playcalling falls apart playing from behind.

we couldn't stop the run all year. we just had the luxury of not having to because we got out on teams early. the only team to beat us consistently through the air was the chiefs, and that was before we made the changes at LBer and got peters and jimmy smith back. this defense was built to hold a lead, and not much else.

so while lamar is gonna shoulder blame alot of it should be on the defense and the coaches.

when playing from behind offensively these dummies shy away from the run. i don't care if its 14-3, its the first fucking half. RUN on first down. run on second down. even if they decide to get pass happy, we went about it wrong, were running 3-4 WR sets. our wr'ing core is abysmal. we got by with them because of the change of pace nature of it. but our passing game was dominant when we had 3 te sets. andrews hurst AND boyle out on the field, was a matchup nightmare. you're less likely to get big explosive plays, but one of them will be open every time, because when you have a big set like that, the D needs their big sets out their with lb'ers. guaranteed 8-10 yards a play.

so basically anyone who actually watches and studies the ravens knew the game plan to beat them. you have to get up on them early, and run the ball. the titans did that.

congrats to them. i hope they win it all.

now moving forward the ravens need to go heavy into improving the defense. we got corners out the ass. our safeties are ridiculous. we just need solid guys at middle linebacker first, and edge defenders. judon is good when its just go hunt the qb mode, but holding the edge against runs? trash. bowser, ferguson, etc trash

Blue Bayou 01-12-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 752726)
lamar is in his prime as far as his athleticism goes. but as far as being a developed fully realized qb he will still get better.

i would've preferred we played the patriots. texans or bills as well. although the bills were our second toughest matchup.

if any team gets to the point where they can run the ball, this ravens team is doomed because the front 7 on defense and greg romans playcalling falls apart playing from behind.

we couldn't stop the run all year. we just had the luxury of not having to because we got out on teams early. the only team to beat us consistently through the air was the chiefs, and that was before we made the changes at LBer and got peters and jimmy smith back. this defense was built to hold a lead, and not much else.

so while lamar is gonna shoulder blame alot of it should be on the defense and the coaches.

when playing from behind offensively these dummies shy away from the run. i don't care if its 14-3, its the first fucking half. RUN on first down. run on second down. even if they decide to get pass happy, we went about it wrong, were running 3-4 WR sets. our wr'ing core is abysmal. we got by with them because of the change of pace nature of it. but our passing game was dominant when we had 3 te sets. andrews hurst AND boyle out on the field, was a matchup nightmare. you're less likely to get big explosive plays, but one of them will be open every time, because when you have a big set like that, the D needs their big sets out their with lb'ers. guaranteed 8-10 yards a play.

so basically anyone who actually watches and studies the ravens knew the game plan to beat them. you have to get up on them early, and run the ball. the titans did that.

now moving forward the ravens need to go heavy into improving the defense. we got corners out the ass. our safeties are ridiculous. we just need solid guys at middle linebacker first, and edge defenders. judon is good when its just go hunt the qb mode, but holding the edge against runs? trash. bowser, ferguson, etc trash

Good analysis

John Dillinger 01-12-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Munster (Post 752721)
I don’t think you understood what I mean

Say what you mean then instead of pussyfooting around

White LGI 01-12-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 752726)

You need a white qb

The Dead Poet 01-12-2020 04:00 PM

Your boy did a 4 game Parlay. I took

9ers -7
Titans +10
Houston + 9.5
Seahawks +4

Sitting nice right now.

uh-oh 01-12-2020 04:19 PM

that seahawks pick is gonna come back to haunt you.

but im rooting for you to pull it out

The Dead Poet 01-12-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 752771)
that seahawks pick is gonna come back to haunt you.

but im rooting for you to pull it out

Pete Carroll wouldn't let me down.

uh-oh 01-12-2020 04:33 PM

lmao forgot the usc connection

looked away from the game thats on now, it was 24-0. looked back like ten minutes later and its 24-21

fucking chiefs.

i want texans/titans

DMS 01-12-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 752774)
lmao forgot the usc connection

looked away from the game thats on now, it was 24-0. looked back like ten minutes later and its 24-21

fucking chiefs.

i want texans/titans

Chiefs 49ers I’m calling it

the Munster 01-12-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 752739)
Say what you mean then instead of pussyfooting around

I honestly don’t know how to explain it. Your first statement was that it’s tough to compare a prime Jackson to a 42 year old Brady and I said that’s Jackson isn’t in his prime and that Brady’s age doesn’t matter. Then you responded with it’s tough to compare Jackson to Brady. Well I guess to answer your question no it isn’t better to say it that way because it is quite easy to compare Brady to Jackson in my opinion.

Pharaohs Army 01-12-2020 10:44 PM

I parlayed the 9ers and Ravens. So the Ravens cost me 95 bucks.

White LGI 01-13-2020 01:26 AM

Chiefs get the chip

Ouch 01-13-2020 01:34 AM

I couldn't believe that shit when the texans where up 24-0 in the first quarter... I almost turned that shit off, and if the chiefs werent my team I would've turned it off... but boom

DMS 01-13-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 752775)
Chiefs 49ers I’m calling it

It’s looking promising

Exis 01-13-2020 08:23 AM

I swear if the Ravens win the title uh oh gonna cum like this dog I apparently fucked... Big ups to that K9 yeah.

uh-oh 01-13-2020 08:44 AM

I don't know if anything can top the 2012 win.

Flacco da god

Exis 01-13-2020 08:49 AM

Flacco dope, gotta say...

John Dillinger 01-13-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Munster (Post 752783)
I honestly don’t know how to explain it. Your first statement was that it’s tough to compare a prime Jackson to a 42 year old Brady and I said that’s Jackson isn’t in his prime and that Brady’s age doesn’t matter. Then you responded with it’s tough to compare Jackson to Brady. Well I guess to answer your question no it isn’t better to say it that way because it is quite easy to compare Brady to Jackson in my opinion.

You act like I said that first statement out of the blue, I was responding to this

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Munster (Post 752618)
The titans beat playoffs edition Tom Brady. Wtf you think hey gonna do to Lamar Jackson?

You’re not comparing them in this post at all?

Blue Bayou 01-13-2020 03:31 PM

Ravens should trade for Foles