Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nipsey got shot 6 times (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139942)

Immolate 04-01-2019 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 734212)
Niggaz cry over dead rappers but living kids starving.and they buying music...

Fuck niggers man....c a c ass uncle tyrones

@Diode this how you rockin now? i know the board is 99% white but we just letting n bombs slide now from wiggers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 734213)
Gangs are the worst thing to ever happen to our community....fuck these niggaz for glorifying that garbage...RIP NIPSEY BUT I WILL NOT MOURN YOU NIGGA

cuz you not from the gang. you a bitch and never known someone from this life.

your username is 'snitching is gangsta'. you're a white kid from scandanvia or some shit. probably 14 years old in the burbs, never felt like you might get shot in the next minute in your life. dumb ass goofy

anyway

Nipsey Hussle Speaks On The Rollin 60s Reaching A "Corporate Level"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake
champagnepapi
Verified
Fuck. My whole energy is just at a low right now hearing this. We just linked for the first time in years and said we were gonna do a new song this summer cause it had been too long. You were having the best run and I was so happy watching from distance fam nobody ever talks down on your name you were a real one to your people and to the rest of us. I’m only doing this here cause I want the world to know I saw you as a man of respect and a don. Rest easy my g.

https://i.imgur.com/ciDvgd9.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Offset
Offset: BLACK MAN ON A JOURNEY OF POSITIVITY KILLED THIS A SHAME TO OUR CULTURE REST UP HOMIE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludacris
God just lost a Son, a son just lost his father, a family just lost their king & hip hop just lost one of their elite. One of the Greatest overall MEN I’ve ever encountered in my life. He was always Leading by example by rebuilding his community. The entire Hip hop community and the World [world emoji] is Numb. [prayer hands emojis]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nipsey Hussle

“My mama wanna know why I'm banging

She told me I'ma lose my life

I ain't trippin I'm a crip and ima do it right

'Fore I run from a nigga I lose the fight

I gotta hustle, momma ima move the white

If I died came back I'd do it twice

Brain washed by the block it consumed my life”

White LGI 04-01-2019 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immolate (Post 734225)
@Diode this how you rockin now? i know the board is 99% white but we just letting n bombs slide now from wiggers?

cuz you not from the gang. you a bitch and never known someone from this life.

your username is 'snitching is gangsta'. you're a white kid from scandanvia or some shit. probably 14 years old in the burbs, never felt like you might get shot in the next minute in your life. dumb ass goofy

anyway

Nipsey Hussle Speaks On The Rollin 60s Reaching A "Corporate Level"

https://i.imgur.com/ciDvgd9.png

Actually homie, I'm LGI ask the old heads from upn that know me and you'll know I just did a 10 year sentence in a maximum security prison. Lee county department of corrections to be exact look it up. You know nothing of actually having death as a actual part of life every second of every day. Gangs are the poison that's pumping into the viens of the black community. Fuck what they started as or what the intention was at this point gangs are worse to our communities than any other single entity has ever been.

Rappers like Nipsey Hussle, blueface and any other rappers that glorify that garbage are not positive influences no matter what else they do ....

It would be the same as a nba star from 1989 going around glorifying smoking crack to young black people. But y'all blind niggaz can't see that.....let these niggaz be role models to ya kids and see if the gang life leads them in a positive direction

Exis 04-01-2019 06:53 AM

Who
?

I don't listen to wack shit...Godd riddance to another wannabe I guess.

Destroyer 04-01-2019 06:57 AM

Yeah a wannabe nominated for rap record of the year
He didn’t have any songs about dog dick, so... likely not on your radar

Exis 04-01-2019 07:03 AM

This Dog suckin' thing is old son, get off Hush & Bags' cock fa real...He ain't shit, just like you ain't shit...Comprende? Stop followin' me around faggot...Where @ORC

Nigga can't rap, like you....

Destroyer 04-01-2019 07:08 AM

Lol.

WRATH 04-01-2019 07:14 AM

Stfu exis you a whole cornball.

Mr. Snitching you did 10 years and still a bitch how about dont worry about black problems faggot obviously you don't have a hold of your own life tossing away a decade being a fucking follower you goof.

Amen 04-01-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDK (Post 734155)
Pronounced dead.

Yall think it has anything to do with the Dr. Sebi documentary?

Conspiracy theorist will.

Destroyer 04-01-2019 07:30 AM

I think it has a lot more to do with a lifetime of gang activity coupled with the rise to fame and staying in his original locale rather than moving out of that shit

Exis 04-01-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRATH (Post 734254)
Stfu exis you a whole cornball.

Mr. Snitching you did 10 years and still a bitch how about dont worry about black problems faggot obviously you don't have a hold of your own life tossing away a decade being a fucking follower you goof.

Fuck up faggot, really jumpin' on shit....What is you Des' bodyguard now? Smh...'Stead of ridin' my ass he could of done with your votes, in like every fuckin' tourney bitch...

White LGI 04-01-2019 07:53 AM

I will never understand my people. Mourn a gang banger but have no clue who Issac bronkto is

big baby 04-01-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDK (Post 734155)
Pronounced dead.

bdudy noO llol

nipsey hussle pronunced

NIP- SEEEEEEE HUH- SULL lmao so stoOp idiyote

DynamiCz 04-01-2019 10:27 AM

Some of y'all folks wild disrespectful on this here internet

Answer 04-01-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 734272)
bdudy noO llol

nipsey hussle pronunced

golf clap

Witty 04-01-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

bdudy noO llol

nipsey hussle pronunced

Lmfao

BodySnatcher 04-01-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DynamiCz (Post 734274)

Facts...repped.

uh-oh 04-01-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

bdudy noO llol

nipsey hussle pronunced

You won me over

Blas 04-01-2019 01:28 PM

live by the sword, die by the sword

Suthaveli 04-01-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DynamiCz (Post 734274)

It's the Internet. I wldn't even take it srs, tbh.

White LGI 04-01-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blas (Post 734295)
live by the sword, die by the sword

Real facts