Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Battle Arena Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Week 10 Chat and Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128962)

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:32 PM

Oh good job @Amen you proved to be an bigger idiot than ever....you completely missed what I asked for....2 times now....

I didn't say what battles did barc participate in and what was their outcome....

IF YOU WERE THE MOD, COMING OFF OF WEEK 8, GIVE ME TWO PEOPLE THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE CONTENDER MATCH FOR WEEK 9?

Amen 07-14-2018 01:35 PM

Give me a second to review prior weeks.

Be back shortly.

DynamiCz 07-14-2018 01:36 PM

Lol dare a nigga to say I got bodied last week, cause we all know that is some bullshit

Blue Bayou 07-14-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 683308)
LOL...you were accidental collateral damage, it comes with riding with your boy....he's gonna give you a bad name Brodie. Also you denying that he got bodied is slightly....haterish? Because he did, FACTS.

lmao barc and I have beefed many times in the past, he's far from my boy... that said I do think he gets hate on bcuz of his persona and he's still easily one of the best on the site but I in no way ride him lol

tbh I should've voted earlier that's my bad, by the time I wanted to it was closed..

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 683310)
Give me a second to review prior weeks.

Be back shortly.

Okay so once again admitted to not knowing what's going on but still talking shit....cool I'll wait

Amen 07-14-2018 01:38 PM

IMO - Body deserved it more then anyone. He's got the most wins and has actually battled not winning by NO SHOWS.

Your league, keep running it in to the dirt and getting offended when people call you out on it.

Amen 07-14-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 683314)
Okay so once again admitted to not knowing what's going on but still talking shit....cool I'll wait

You clearly don't have a fucking clue either and YOU ARE RUNNING THE LEAGUE, man.

Had you knew - BARC wouldn't be in a title match lol...

Blue Bayou 07-14-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DynamiCz (Post 683312)
Lol dare a nigga to say I got bodied last week, cause we all know that is some bullshit

I like you, you're a cool dude and your active and participate... but do u think you had a better verse than me?

not trying to turn this into a pissing match I'm just curious

BodySnatcher 07-14-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 683317)
I like you, you're a cool dude and your active and participate... but do u think you had a better verse than me?

@Barcotic LOL, but Blue everyone has a preference, A lot of us new cats are into URL, NOME etc. and we have a different/more updated style that are current with the times. A lot of the shit y'all spit (still dope IMO) wouldn't really fly in today's live battle era

DynamiCz 07-14-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 683317)

Not at all, its debatable that's why I said "If you think I got bodied", now with you asking me that do you feel like you had a better verse then mines??

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:43 PM

I'm not offended I want to know what the great and all knowing amen would've done.....

And your answer to my question is Body?

Body just lost the contender match to dynamicz week 8?

Amen 07-14-2018 01:44 PM

And won against a "HALL OF FAMER" THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

IMO - he deserved it.

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 683316)
You clearly don't have a fucking clue either and YOU ARE RUNNING THE LEAGUE, man.

Had you knew - BARC wouldn't be in a title match lol...

Wtf are you talking about

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 683321)

IMO - he deserved it.

SOOOOOO......your not going to answer my question of who should've got the contender match week 9?

Amen 07-14-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

IMO - he deserved it.

I'm here now. Forget that post - keep it here. Let's remain on track so we can agree and confirm you are an idiot and be done with this conversation.

BodySnatcher 07-14-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 683320)
Body just lost the contender match to dynamicz week 8?

damn son...that shit hurt, why you do me like that? LOL

Amen 07-14-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 683323)
SOOOOOO......your not going to answer my question of who should've got the contender match week 9?

Fuck week 9, I'm discussing week 10 nigga.

Why are you playing ring around the rosey, son...

Stay focused.

BodySnatcher 07-14-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

This has a championship ring to it.

Incredible 07-14-2018 01:49 PM

I don't give a fuck where your at , you bitching about my battle setting abilities and barc being in the champ match......

I'm trying to tell you he was the ONLY contender POSSIBILITY week 9, so he was a stand alone contender.

IF YOU DONT THINK THAT WAS THE RIGHT MOVE, ONCE AGAIN, AND FOR THE 3RD TIME, TELL ME WHO SHOULDVE GOT THE CONTENDER MATCH FOR WEEK 9?

Amen 07-14-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 683328)
I don't give a fuck where your at , you bitching about my battle setting abilities and barc being in the champ match......

I'm trying to tell you he was the ONLY contender POSSIBILITY week 9, so he was a stand alone contender.

IF YOU DONT THINK THAT WAS THE RIGHT MOVE, ONCE AGAIN, AND FOR THE 3RD TIME, TELL ME WHO SHOULDVE GOT THE CONTENDER MATCH FOR WEEK 9?

Hold up.

WHY THE FUCK YOU WORRIED ABOUT WEEK 9 NIGGA? BARCOTIC WASN;T EVEN A CONTENDER WQEEK 9 EITHER? NOT ONLY DID HE LOSE WEEK 9 BUT HE WASN'T A FUCKING CONTENDER FOR A CHAMP MATCH EITHER?

SO WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WEEK 9 NIGGA? THE FUCK ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW? DICK FLAVORED VAPE WEED RESIN