Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DADCEES (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126122)

Amen 11-03-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 626045)
lmao real talk though right quick, my wife's five weeks pregnant with our second child

it's too early to tell family and friends so that's a dadcees secret between us all for now

Lars Jnr in the making

Congrats bro - but you should have spaced them out a little further lol - allow her body to heal up lol... I guess it's pretty awesome that they will be close in age though...

My kids are soon to be 13 in 2 weeks, 8 and 9 months LOL... Way to far apart, and wish they were closer in age TBH.

big baby 11-04-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 625968)
Mine watches himself. Has since he was 5. If he dies he dies. You can’t bubble wrap these humans. Let them learn to survive.

r w gonna ignore dis gEM

Diablo 11-04-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 626079)
Congrats bro - but you should have spaced them out a little further lol - allow her body to heal up lol... I guess it's pretty awesome that they will be close in age though...

My kids are soon to be 13 in 2 weeks, 8 and 9 months LOL... Way to far apart, and wish they were closer in age TBH.

lmao my wife's older than me bro

time isn't on our side to be trying to space them out like that

it's like you say though, always good to have them closer in age

dull boy 11-04-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 626096)
r w gonna ignore dis gEM

The VINTAGE DULLBOY campaign has delegated me to a caricature. It’s this post Ace Ventura/The Mask pre Truman Show Jim Carrey thing where he’s walking down the street being interrupted by college kids yelling for him to say ALRIGHTY THEN kind of thing.

Actually that doesn’t apply at all. Nevermind.

~RustyGunZ~ 11-04-2017 05:51 PM

Stop talking to yourself

Amen 11-05-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 626123)
lmao my wife's older than me bro

time isn't on our side to be trying to space them out like that

it's like you say though, always good to have them closer in age

Didn't know she was older. Good for you bro.

Hopefully it's a boy this time, eh?

Or do you not care what gender?

PancakeBrah 11-07-2017 02:13 PM

Vintag dulboy

Witty 11-07-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 626127)
The VINTAGE DULLBOY campaign has delegated me to a caricature. It’s this post Ace Ventura/The Mask pre Truman Show Jim Carrey thing where he’s walking down the street being interrupted by college kids yelling for him to say ALRIGHTY THEN kind of thing.

Actually that doesn’t apply at all. Nevermind.

I don't think you're a caricature.

Witty 11-07-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 626343)
Vintag dulboy

I keep telling you to stay and you keep leaving.

~RustyGunZ~ 11-07-2017 08:05 PM

6 month appointment today

96th percentile for height and 89 for weight 0_0

Witty 11-07-2017 08:07 PM

Is this an American thing where they have like a competition to see whose kids are the best?

We basically just get told "yeah, he's looking good, definitely not dying...good job"

Witty 11-07-2017 08:15 PM

Also my dude is a year and 3 months and would punch all your kids in the dick.

Apart from Lars because he has a daughter, he wouldn't hit her because he's a gentleman.

PancakeBrah 11-07-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 626361)
I keep telling you to stay and you keep leaving.

Here in spirit!

As to the percentile thing, its mostly to make sure the kid is healthy. If theyre inthe extreme lows you can do things to help. Some of it may come across as bragging/competing but for the most part people are just enamored with their kids and want to share just about anything. What else is there to talk about? Taxes? Mezcal?

sral 11-07-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 626365)
Is this an American thing where they have like a competition to see whose kids are the best?

We basically just get told "yeah, he's looking good, definitely not dying...good job"

lmao it's just ameribruhs being ameribruhs

then they grow up to become text battlers or president and still think they're the greatest thing since gun laws and independence

Diode 11-07-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 626368)
Here in spirit!

As to the percentile thing, its mostly to make sure the kid is healthy. If theyre inthe extreme lows you can do things to help. Some of it may come across as bragging/competing but for the most part people are just enamored with their kids and want to share just about anything. What else is there to talk about? Taxes? Mezcal?

this is the right answer.

Diode 11-07-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 626374)
lmao it's just ameribruhs being ameribruhs

then they grow up to become text battlers or president and still think they're the greatest thing since gun laws and independence

this is the wrong answer, but not entirely.

Amen 11-08-2017 08:40 AM

LOL...

Pancake brah's black girlfriend is pregnant guys.

Amen 11-08-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign (Post 626364)
6 month appointment today

96th percentile for height and 89 for weight 0_0

What are you feeding him?

Has he began the cereal/rice thing yet?

I just started giving my son those Banana/Strawberry Puffs - he loves them. It's funny watching him chew, tho. It's so knew to him and comical.

None of you have suggested a website I can upload pics man? Photobucket is wack.

sral 11-08-2017 08:49 AM

lmao my daughter was pretty tiny when she was born, weighed only like 5lbs 6

there were only something like 5% of kids smaller than her? i'm guessing thats the percentile thing you guys are talking about

here its just like a graph with a curve on it and they see if theyre above/below weight on average. it doesnt really mean a great deal imho, it more so just worries the new parents unnecessarily into thinking theyre doing something wrong/something isnt right. it smacks of government legislation and them having to tell you for fear of some compensation claim later on the more i think of it just now, but whatever

@Amen just google free image upload bro

PancakeBrah 11-08-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 626402)
LOL...

Pancake brah's black girlfriend is pregnant guys.

What did he mean by this?