Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i've come to the conclusion i am not happy. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120128)

Witty 08-06-2015 10:05 AM

I wish I could help but I don't know anything about anything tbh.

Other than like useless things that will never help anybody.

So if you need info on that shit get at me.

Otherwise, I hope shit gets better.

Diablo 08-06-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 516567)
I've never paid for vagina. Wouldn't enjoy it. I'd end up wanting to ask them about their lives and shit.

sigged

Sn00p 08-06-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 516744)
Freudenschaude means the opposite too I think?

My German not as great as my American is

That's... That's not a word, Lars.

Diablo 08-06-2015 10:27 AM

Freudenschade. The feeling of distress from seeing the successes or pleasures of others, in English also known as jealousy or envy.

source: googled it

Witty 08-06-2015 10:30 AM

it's an English invention lol

Bodey 08-06-2015 10:57 AM

Gosh the constant need to seek fulfillment in your own inner voids sounds just like me. Life is hard. At this point, I feel like I've over-analyzed myself into depression. Even if you had these hundreds of millions of dollars to "do what you want," you still wouldn't be happy. Happiness starts from within. All the outside shit eventually gets old, no matter how good it is at first

Jim Carrey once said, "I wish that everyone could get rich and famous and get everything they ever dreamed of, so that they'd realize it isn't the answer."

Strikta 08-06-2015 11:21 AM

If I had hundreds of millions of dollars I'd be the happiest nigga on this entire fucking planet.

Anyone that says money can't buy happiness is full of fucking shit.

It can't buy love, but it can damn sure buy happiness. U don't always need to be in love to be happy & fulfilled either. Imo.

Ghost1 08-06-2015 11:32 AM

Word. Working class stiffs usually are depressed from working their shitty jobs...not being able to pay their bills....afford a place to live that makes them happy etc...

Leave it to sum1 w money to say it won't make u happy.

sral 08-06-2015 11:46 AM

Strikt would be happy with $13.50 lets not pretend

Strikta 08-06-2015 11:52 AM

Bro I'm happy w/ ANY money.. whether it be a single dollar, 13.50, or 50 dollars.

Any & all money is good money to me.

I'll take ur fucking pennies if that's what it needed to be. Idgaf.

~RustyGunZ~ 08-06-2015 11:53 AM

I think uh oh wants to be depressed

Bodey 08-06-2015 11:58 AM

Feeling happy can be scary because you wonder how long it's gonna last. No feeling is intermittent, if it was life would be boring. A feeling will last as long as you feed into it and let it fester. Keep feedin the beast in your head, and expect things to stay shitty. Start feedin the puppy and your attitude and mood will eventually change

Pharaohs Army 08-06-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodey (Post 516786)
Feeling happy can be scary because you wonder how long it's gonna last.

lol wow i really feel bad for anyone who thinks like this..

Dope girl 08-06-2015 12:31 PM

Figure out why you depress and solve it that help
Depression cause ppl kill themselves or anger so go get help

Strikta 08-06-2015 12:33 PM

Jesus Christ.^

Junto 08-06-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 516781)
Bro I'm happy w/ ANY money.. whether it be a single dollar, 13.50, or 50 dollars.

lmao at that range

yo man the fuck up uh-oh you soundin like a whiny little bitch right now fam
talmbout payin sluts to leave, not for sex...
nigga fuck a broad from the bar & tell her it's time to go daddy got shit to do, howyoumean?

Witty 08-06-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junto (Post 516796)
lmao at that range

yo man the fuck up uh-oh you soundin like a whiny little bitch right now fam
talmbout payin sluts to leave, not for sex...
nigga fuck a broad from the bar & tell her it's time to go daddy got shit to do, howyoumean?

You're so cool.

Objective 08-06-2015 02:23 PM

Why do you have to buy things? Start buying experiences man, save up money so you can take a couple days off from work to take a really long weekend to Spain, France or whatever. Go to shows/concerts, festivals or watch some opera. I don't know what you like to do, figure it out.

Money alone won't solve shit if you're feeling shitty yourself though. Take my advice and microdose on some LSD and contemplate what you can do to better your being so you can feel good about yourself.

Junto 08-06-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 516803)
You're so cool.

I think it's better in life to have an "I'm the fuckin man" mentality
than a "nothing makes me happy I'm so depressed Netcees" mentality

I could talk bout self-fulfilling prophecy, how much perceived confidence matters, etc
...but I'd rather just tell you to fuck yourself and your child-like fox fixation

Witty 08-06-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junto (Post 516887)
I think it's better in life to have an "I'm the fuckin man" mentality
than a "nothing makes me happy I'm so depressed Netcees" mentality

I could talk bout self-fulfilling prophecy, how much perceived confidence matters, etc
...but I'd rather just tell you to fuck yourself and your child-like fox fixation

Well that was rather mean.

Even after I complimented you and everything.

You're not cool anymore.