Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Week 11: Chat/Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=131285)

John Dillinger 08-27-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killing Spree (Post 697102)
Swaying?

Meh I didn’t mention your verse, haven’t even read it yet. I’ll edit my original post

John Dillinger 08-27-2018 11:10 PM

I just read, good drop and g/l fam. I doubt we’ll even get votes in the BA

For Battling 08-27-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 697109)

No you WILL get votes.

I’ll make sure of it.

For Battling 08-27-2018 11:16 PM

@Flow relax man your punch was good but I thought dynos was better that’s all lol bloody hell m8

Flow 08-28-2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 697113)
@Flow relax man your punch was good but I thought dynos was better that’s all lol bloody hell m8

You can't even count. 5-1. Need more votes at 6 7 8 nil but close that at 4-2 as 5-1...

Then claims Di a wolf is something different an "look man all the fans are saying it lol"
When the fans got it n i've even posted you the link where you hear them say it you fucking idiot. Like you bleak an whoever the other idiot is. Explain how you hear anything other then Dy a wolf. Like seriously. Are you retarded. This ain't some uterous pond shit. This some black n white right and wrong fact shit.

Every week "in America we say" mate I'm English, so if you say it different then your saying it fucking wrong. You can't even count you fuckin Window lickin spack

Rant over.

For Battling 08-28-2018 05:46 AM

Did you forget what a Lightning round was? Brits are fuckin dumbbbbbbbb

Flow 08-28-2018 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 697332)
Did you forget what a Lightning round was? Brits are fuckin dumbbbbbbbb

Says the guy who can't count?

Or pronounce dire

For Battling 08-28-2018 06:05 AM

Dire

Die-er

Dire

Dye-errr

There’s no uh in dire

It’s not pronounced diya or doya

Foh, you put yourself though like a 6 or 7 losing streak just to sign out? Lol come on man

bleak 08-28-2018 06:38 AM

ˈdaɪɹ wʊlf

ɪɹ, iɹ ɪə, ɪː iə ĭr, îr. = near, here, serious

Flow 08-28-2018 06:50 AM

Speak it out loud on camera and say as you'd speak normally.

Dire wolf then Di a wolf an then come back to me an tell me they are different enough that you could call that a fuckin reach. I will be watching all your wordplay from now on with s fucking microscope. You both on warnings.

An learn to count votes

For Battling 08-28-2018 07:04 AM

Oh don’t worry I’ll speak it on camera alright

It’ll be up with the mag

If you’re mad about your battle being closed at 4-2 what do you want from me? Lol I gave it up until this morning for more votes to come in and it’s an LR, not leaving it open longer then a day

Amen 08-28-2018 07:20 AM

Die-er.

Dire.

Dy UH is wrong as the R is silent in this pronunciation.

Close enough, tho IMO.

Kill Spree 08-28-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 697109)

You to bro. If it doesn’t I know where it might have a better chance at votes

Flow 08-28-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 697500)
Die-er.

Dire.

Dy UH is wrong as the R is silent in this pronunciation.

Close enough, tho IMO.

This. If we are legit letting decent bars go astray for these levels of scrutiny i am going to have a field day with nearly every bar that involves wordplay.

An @For Battling you put it as 5 1? I want you to accept your a fucking melt.

Anyway I'm not even bothered I ain't bitching about a L jus the consistency.

Big Bolo 08-28-2018 09:03 AM

If you had won but the same comments were made about your bar, would you still be "not bitching"? I don't need an answer, just think about it.

BodySnatcher 08-28-2018 09:11 AM

Just stop by to say this works in a live battle for sure. I've heard tons of east coast people say fiyah(fire), highyah(higher), bitah(biter), i.e.

Amen 08-28-2018 09:39 AM

A lot of things work live and not text because the battler can pronounce it. Text is more technical because the voter is being left to pronounce it and not all have he same pronunciations.

Tomatoe tomota, potatoe potata concept.

Voting consistency is terrible. Each week some of these people contradict themselves. But that’s always been an issue. Even I have found myself liking something one week and not liking the general concept or same thing the following. Execution, delivery and wording have a lot to do with that.

Kill Spree 08-28-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 697595)
A lot of things work live and not text because the battler can pronounce it. Text is more technical because the voter is being left to pronounce it and not all have he same pronunciations.

Tomatoe tomota, potatoe potata concept.

Voting consistency is terrible. Each week some of these people contradict themselves. But that’s always been an issue. Even I have found myself liking something one week and not liking the general concept or same thing the following. Execution, delivery and wording have a lot to do with that.

Get back to your meeting

Amen 08-28-2018 09:48 AM

It’s boring. Browsing the web, and amazon! Lol.

Flow 08-28-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bolo (Post 697585)
If you had won but the same comments were made about your bar, would you still be "not bitching"? I don't need an answer, just think about it.

Yes I would.