Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Veritas (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139216)

uh-oh 12-20-2018 11:35 AM

V has been defeated by me whenever we debated. There is no need to present FALSEHOODS in order to goad DB into engaging you in a literal debate over nothing.

veritas 12-20-2018 11:38 AM

Jim please. Continue your jestering elsewhere.

veritas 12-20-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719735)
Fascinating.

It really just is.

dull boy 12-20-2018 11:42 AM

I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Either way. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

veritas 12-20-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719742)
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Not at all. Your “general disinterest” is a front. It is disingenuous.

My endless trolling arguments are anything but. I am always attacked first and simply slowly grind my opponent to ash and dust to try and make them better people and subsequently more of a challenge to me so that they can make me better.

Of course I am not that sharp right? I am rather dull aren’t i? You continually say that. So it must be true? This is one of your three main fails. God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

Yet, as soon as you finally decided to venture into the discussion board you started slowly attacking me. Ha! How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.

But good news. I do not want any beef. Just sincere good will. Call me. Let us converse. Stop all this Tom foolery here. 601 917 3913

dull boy 12-20-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719743)
God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.

veritas 12-20-2018 11:57 AM

Pathetic response x2

Confront me. Confront yourself. Stop the games

dull boy 12-20-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

veritas 12-20-2018 12:02 PM

Look at you right now. Just tap out.

Pathetic x3

Or call me and get to know me and stop trying to prove yourself to me.

601 917 3913

dull boy 12-20-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

Qualm 12-20-2018 12:07 PM

is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to

~RustyGunZ~ 12-20-2018 12:07 PM

Now hit him with a movie clip

dull boy 12-20-2018 12:09 PM

V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.

veritas 12-20-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qualm (Post 719752)
is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to

I am always looking for good conversation and getting to know people. So yes.

veritas 12-20-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719754)
V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.

Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring. Engage with me or call me or tap.

Choose.

dull boy 12-20-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719758)
Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring.

dull boy 12-20-2018 12:14 PM

Is this the next level yet or has soon not come?

veritas 12-20-2018 12:15 PM

You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.

dull boy 12-20-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 719762)
You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.

Define presumption.

veritas 12-20-2018 12:20 PM

Yes....perhaps I gave you too much credit. I am just trying to build you up as a worthy opponent. Forgive me. I should have known better.

The next level is when you and I become cools but that requires you calling me. Which you won’t because of fear.