Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   NBL Season 17 Poll Question - Stay or Go? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154127)

emcee squared 04-22-2023 10:51 AM

"If you can accomplish anything near this then the entire site of Netcees awaits your audio."
https://unseenwv.bandcamp.com/track/...ed-by-tricksta
Quote:

Originally Posted by emcee squared (Post 833218)
we take it back lars ur d0pe.

anD THOSE OTHER GUYS SICK. 2ND GUY IS AS GOOD AS U.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 830894)
There were helpful bolded or italic letters or syllables (just a FEW...will have to fix/add them later...)
we take it back lars ur d0pe. Nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by House of Leaves (Post 832194)
@Pharaohs Army.
Historical.
Raw.

YOU MUST HELP ME REMEMBER THIS BRITISH-ACCENT UNDERGROUND RAW GROUP WITH 1 PARTICULAR Gem song
want to slap the u-ube link right now but gotta dig on old windows media player artists/song titlez vagggguely
was 3-5 guys on a cypher track. but ther was a hook.
all UK
the word CLOCKWORK or somthing MIndfux was in it but when i searched that i accidentally got my Audio-recommend-AhemRB post of a Different more traditional accent track...by quality blax.

relax wonka.
love u even more now old head.
<3
pharaohs talking too lazy to quote.

yeah 10 yrs old blue magic i bet your dino n math better than mine

GUESS WE STILL GOTTA PRACTICE/POLISH/STUDIO MIC/&MIX BEFORE SANDRA'S JUNE 1 AFTERNOON APPOINTMENT RIGHT BUD?

*Final morning edit:
A decade ago you also looked pretty damn Hard & Ganster like I don't wanna run int0 no Knife-weilding Pikeys. Jesus man

House of Leaves 04-22-2023 11:05 AM

@emcee squared
Get the fuck to bed. It's 11.
Or help me grind a little holdem or omaha.
I CANT FIND THAT TRACK YOU WANT OF UK GUYS

But WE and Lars I bet love this shit checkit Diablo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2-QUea78s

good looks on sharin older/&NEWER stuff and being a deep well of barz

Pharaohs Army 04-24-2023 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emcee squared (Post 833139)
up
this doesn't need a poll i fuckin got it

@Diode
FINAL ANNOYING TAG, MY GUY,
For confirm on CONTROL OF THE MYSTERIOUS POLL-ITALICZ?

Confirm on that'd PROBABLY help me be monthly. Under control, as said.
But, emcee likes posting cuz he's more confident and audio. So.
I donno.

Italics says Pharaohs only stays with monthly. Under control, right @Master Rock?,

And Italics says ITALICS SAYY. THEY SAY WHAT THEY SAY ((sorry. ONLy if this quickConfirmed by Diode..lol)Meaning DIODE HAS FINAL SAY UNTIL HE SELLS... OR UNTIL HE FORGETS THAT MONTHLY FEE 4 the first 3 DAYZ OF tha Payment Month... LOL @Zuo ( which he CANT do now cuz I'm voting and ZELPH Is Hosting.)...moving on.

**Final EDIT/SENTENCE, before control/MonthlySandra....
Diode... we love u and hope you're Italics Control....
That said,,, @veritas...The USA is built on freedoms no matter how aggressive and hypocritcal we are.....

I LOVE THE DECISION BUT BE WARY AS A CEASAR MY FRIEND
(aaand this is why we Have Veritas to check your; dark..'contol' sides.////

True Monopolies are always great (AND ALIVE NOW) Thanks to Great Owners like Di,,,yet
As a 3-rdpeson persona-rambling pharaohs speculates,,,,V AND he both would "encourage" Diode to remember that even Caesar..(LOLLL ANNND Hyman Roth) Could be AND WERE.. gotten to in the annuls of history @oats...
Ya kno...(somethiem about the NSA being an over reach)
NAMELY WHEN PHARAOHS AND ZELPH ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AND SEMI-SATIRE-ROASTING EACH OTHER WITH DEMOCRATIC POLLZ U DONT FUCX AROUND WITH ITALICZ EVEN IF ITTT HELPS PHAARROHS/myself/ Emcee//etc.

iT DOESNT HELP HIS MASOCHISTICH LARS/RYNO/BLUEEE "opponent"...Adrenaline.//Bars-hype for lack of a term....
U know....Everything about one of the 3 IDs has to be "on the hook" on the line at risck of the public....whcih is why Yes., THANKS for teh italicas,.,, THe (Fake Biased) alias Poll has shown I MUST AT LEAST
be monthly controlled.
TTYS right diode.
Peace
@Barcotic
In graveyards we stick Strictlyto voting and droppin in the Last stand NBL right guys?
~
but its his site til he sells or doesnt want...
anyyy way

Zuo 04-24-2023 12:18 AM

You’re such a fuckin loser wow

Zuo 04-24-2023 12:19 AM

Never tag me or speak to me again

Pharaohs Army 04-24-2023 12:25 AM

That's fine and can easily be accomplished (kid)
becuz dats what u r
the epitome of a cranky you ng child with no fun

And
THATS A FRIGGN COMPLIMENT THAT MY ACTIVITY IN MARCH & yours NOW WAS HELPING DIODE
as i assured him in readers that i had things in control for monthly control....

SO IM ALWAYS WONDERING YOUR READING COMPREHENSION AND NATURAL INTELLIGENCE

SINCE YOURE ALWAYS LAME AND DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE A COMPLIMENT OR POST THATS 50-75 Chars... on a Discusson Chat Text site...
Brah...
Just roasted u by saying Sure bye for the
4th time. easy stuff and if i saw u in league
Zzz