Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ayo LOL. im srry. dia is a lame. but.....if ANY1 even REMOTELY remembers that sand nigger Pan from a while back....just please click this link. even if u have used the internet before an can imagine sum1 else who used it too much...click link (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=94975)

Ghost1 09-16-2014 10:43 PM

Over where?

Im not on any site but this one.

Strikta 09-16-2014 10:50 PM

Ha. I remember this lame faggot.

That really him tho? Lol

Ghost1 09-16-2014 10:52 PM

Most definitely.

Blanco Bishop 09-17-2014 12:14 AM

Lol.

Un buh fuckin lea vable

sral 09-17-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Split (Post 403113)
I get an AIM msg from Día 2x a year spamming another rap forum. every time, it's a differnt site. every time, he says to tell them Díasick sent me.

never once considerd either

just declined his Fb friend request tbh

sral 09-17-2014 03:53 AM

lmao this nigga Pan taking Prop 17 violations out into the real world and shit

"Sorry, Pops, but you're LLBing IRL at the moment and that's a Prop 17 violation only resolved by Stabby McStab Stab!"

roflzzz

Pan 09-17-2014 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 403268)
Defend 9urself from wat weirdo?

Crys for activity from sum punjab that literally stabbed his father for telling him to do something with his life after he stole prescription meds from his own mother?

I think that we will be f8ne.

I lold hard when i opened the link tho. Only reason i posted this thread. No1 cares about website honor. Lol. Get sum air.

the fuck stop calling me hindu im whiter than u faggot. and nobody want u whack niggas on any sites. yall need to stay here with ur dr suess rhymes like i told GOW no other site appreciates ur 1999 freeboard rhymes.

only faggot crying for activity is this lame He whose name shall not be spoken and u should already know that. and yea i stabbed my dad for attacking me. and id stab anyone attacking me no hesitation after that. dont talk shit cus u too pussy to throw hands let alone get someone elses blood on u

bunch of cryin netcees with lame roasts 24/7 nut hugging here. u fuckin fat nerd

sral 09-17-2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pan (Post 403439)
yea i stabbed my dad for attacking me. and id stab anyone attacking me no hesitation after that. dont talk shit cus u too pussy to throw hands let alone get someone elses blood on u

http://www.mercurynews.com/portlet/a...8&startImage=1

roflzzzz

sral 09-17-2014 06:16 AM

lmao how does your dad feel knowing the Crazy Frog stabbed him repeatedly because he he didnt reach level 'unhealthy faggot' on World of Warfags?

sral 09-17-2014 06:18 AM

lmao in fairness to Panface, being called Jon DICK DICKinson would prob be enough to enrage me into stabbing my own father repeatedly for being a complete dumbass faggot with no regard to how he named me tbh

Pan 09-17-2014 06:21 AM

i cant believe u triple posted with three lame ass roasts. kill urself, dick dickinson? what are u 12

uh-oh 09-17-2014 06:27 AM

get a job faggot

then maybe you wouldnt have to stab the nigga you owe existence to

Pan 09-17-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 403447)
get a job faggot

then maybe you wouldnt have to stab the nigga you owe existence to

i did have a job. apprentice electrician 22.77 an hour then i lost it whe i got locked up. dont believe everythin u read. i stabbed my dad cus he was drunk as fuck and was tryna choke me out

fuck the da and fuck the legal system. shits hella crooked.

thats shit yall dont know about tho if u on ur comp 24/7 like diadick and whoever the fuck else kermits in their house. im tired of this shit being brought up by niggas who think they know all the details. and why u postin my moms fb dia what the fuck does she have to do with this

sral 09-17-2014 06:33 AM

lmao are we really here to talk immaturity?

lets look at some facts garnered from this thread:

you were 20 years old at the time of this incident, yet still living with your mother, and clearly doing nothing with the pathetic waste of air you call a life.

your own father called you out on being the pussy you are and not stepping up to the plate and becoming a man. youre the last person to be talking like i'm immature when you were quite happily living out moms pocket with no income and zero responsibilities as little as twelve months ago.

you were stealing from your own family. pills? regardless of what the fuck it was you stole, thats literally the lowest of the lowest scum there is. i'm no saint, but everyone knows family and friends are something you dont fuck with. theyre off limits, no matter what, thats your family. you put them before anyone. thats my word as a man. nothing comes between me and my family. theft sickens me.

now on that subject of family, while your pops is there tryna give you advice and set you right like any fucking normal parent would do - you sneak him with some hunting blade and stab the poor guy? you really are fuckingw orthless. your own father. the guy that brought you into this world, yet without a second thought for his health or wellbeing - you stab him repeatedly like some kid who's lost his temper just because he called you out on some real shit and tried to set you straight? because he didnt want his first born to become just another loser left on the scrapheap and he wanted something to be proud of you for. this how you repay him, seriously? you take a blade, and you plunge it into your own father, hospitalising him. not even thinking of the ramifications of what your actions might have caused.

so dont get in here all high and mighty like youre suddenly the mature one here. you're nothing but a weak minded, timid, social outcast who had to resort to a weapon when he got told a few home truths.

come try that with me faggot. see where it gets you.

i'm on my grown man shit.

Pan 09-17-2014 06:40 AM

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/media...ouse/colin.jpg

lmao essays on me are u hurt. all i read was livin with ur mother which is false lmao niggas think they know shit

uh-oh 09-17-2014 06:40 AM

yea i mean all we have to go by is that article

i dont know this dude or his pops

a year for self defense tho? which means you probably got more and got out tho, which means your lawyer sucks or your defense was a lie and easily seen through

i dunno

ima stay out of it i aint trying to have an american isis member come try and stab me with a folding knife

sral 09-17-2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pan (Post 403454)
http://www.sternfannetwork.com/media...ouse/colin.jpg

lmao essays on me are u hurt. all i read was livin with ur mother which is false lmao niggas think they know shit

just keeping it a hundred as ever.

something youre clearly incapable of faggot.

Pan 09-17-2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 403455)
yea i mean all we have to go by is that article

i dont know this dude or his pops

a year for self defense tho? which means you probably got more and got out tho, which means your lawyer sucks or your defense was a lie and easily seen through

i dunno

ima stay out of it i aint trying to have an american isis member come try and stab me with a folding knife

i could give a fuck less what u believe trust me last thing i was thinkin about in a cell was what the niggas on netcees going to think about this. i got 9 months modifiable to a program, i did 3.5 in county and 7 in rehab. now for stabbin someone thats hella light.. thats proof enough that the judge at least saw through the BS the DA tried to say. but in the same thing, i got a prison term hanging on my head and 5 years probation and 2 strikes. so they still got me bad.

Hush 09-17-2014 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pan (Post 403439)
the fuck stop calling me hindu im whiter than u faggot. and nobody want u whack niggas on any sites. yall need to stay here with ur dr suess rhymes like i told GOW no other site appreciates ur 1999 freeboard rhymes.

only faggot crying for activity is this lame He whose name shall not be spoken and u should already know that. and yea i stabbed my dad for attacking me. and id stab anyone attacking me no hesitation after that. dont talk shit cus u too pussy to throw hands let alone get someone elses blood on u

bunch of cryin netcees with lame roasts 24/7 nut hugging here. u fuckin fat nerd

Upussy

Bet ur dads a senior citizen

Pan 09-17-2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 403462)
Upussy

Bet ur dads a senior citizen

long time no see. my dads 37. younger than half u old nerds on here