Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who are you really ? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=129195)

Amen 08-07-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 690065)
Amen says he doesn’t care what bags thinks

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

This whole circle jerk you guys got going is hilarious

All this passive aggressiveness gets me right in gooch

Keep on...

I had to google that word LOLLLLL

Didn't know they had a nickname for a taint lol... Funny shit. Props on that one INNO.

Ghost1 08-07-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

Keep on...

isn't it clear that i study all of u this way tho? it should be. not sure u really understand what passive aggressiveness is either ....especially when ur employing the technique in a post wrongfully identifying it lol.

Ghost1 08-07-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 690054)
maybe this is the most dislikeable thing about u....u speak authoritatively about things u have no knowledge of and then righteously defend drastically incorrect statements or positions of arguments that u should've never even entered or spoken on in the first place. has nothing to do with perceiving u as a hater....I perceive u as an idiot who talks too much.

this is the only part really i was hoping would be taken into consideration

u wont be able to recognize the cognitive dissonance

Diode 08-07-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 690073)
this is the only part really i was hoping would be taken into consideration

u wont be able to recognize the cognitive dissonance

you're not wrong here.

Amen 08-07-2018 10:58 AM

@Ghost1

Why do you even have an issue period, is my thing? Is it that serious?

And the fact that you go out of your way to make it known. Your emotionally invested, whether you realize it or not or agree or disagree. That is obvious.

I don't have an issue with you and actually KIND OF respect you for who YOU are. As far as being a single father and shit and turning your life around wanting to become a school teacher (If true - you never know).

Regardless if you come on here just to try and make internet fun of me, I don;t take that garbage personal. It's funny. I think it's kind of contradicting to be fair. I mean your description of "Killing the bad guy (me) when your the good guy to give you bigger good guy powers" shows you care about what these usernames think of you but say you don't.

It's w/e and I don't feel like going back and forth with you about it because again, you are the bigger face/name here and will always sway the crowd as most you've manipulated - I just wanted to put that out there.

Hush 08-07-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 690061)
was this not the stand every member of the podcast took in the first 20 minutes though

i think it's an ncs problem not an amen problem

some people dont want to admit that they *do* care what ppl on this dumb forum think about them

even a little

bc if they didnt...

they wouldnt be here. and they sure wouldnt do hour-long recordings on the subject.

quote (veritas): "fair?"

It’s like saying I shower cuz I don’t want to be called dirty

Maybe I just like being clean

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 11:02 AM

Neither of you are showing passive aggressive behaviors lol

Look into George Bach and use the term correctly plz

Diode 08-07-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 690076)
It’s like saying I shower cuz I don’t want to be called dirty

Maybe I just like being clean

the purpose of a forum is to either interact with or to observe/ingest the opinions/content of other people. it cannot, at its core, be a solo function. some level of social construct is created - even if you just lurk.

if anyone is here, then they care about the opinions/content of others. if they interact, doubly so.

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:04 AM

i thought i just explained really clearly why i don't like u ?

ur fake to me

and the reason why i express it consistently is because ur in every single thread posting non stop////

Amen 08-07-2018 11:05 AM

Lol I'm not in every thread tho. Just ones I'm mentioned in and the podcast one which again, I was mentioned in.

So you're wrong again but ok.

Inno 08-07-2018 11:07 AM

We should be recording this

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:09 AM

u posted like 3 pages worth of content in both disc threads in the summer classic this morning and ur not even in the tournament!?

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 690085)
We should be recording this

what is interesting about this?

im trying to record intelligent and entertaining conversations not pointless bickering

Hush 08-07-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 690080)
the purpose of a forum is to either interact with or to observe/ingest the opinions/content of other people. it cannot, at its core, be a solo function. some level of social construct is created - even if you just lurk.

if anyone is here, then they care about the opinions/content of others. if they interact, doubly so.

Hmmm

U made me think. I appreciate that

Check it...

At one point I wanted validation on being the best battler
Once I attained it , it meant nothing to me

Same with “best boarder “

This was about 8 years ago

So I’m way over that

I came back to the board and podcast cuz I legit enjoy talking to some ppl here
Obv bags and Veritas are to the top of the list

They already respect me . So I’m obv not here for that

I do it cuz I like it

Hush 08-07-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Keep on...

This is literally the opposite of a circle jerk

Are you ok ?

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 690090)
Hmmm

Check it...

So I’m way over that

I do it cuz I like it

You podcast because you felt threatened by the idea of me doing what you were doing better

Plz no response to this abouwhich one is better yada yada that is irrelevant, your motive in doing things is what’s relevant

Weak boi

Diode 08-07-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 690090)
Hmmm

Check it...

So I’m way over that

I do it cuz I like it

yes, you enjoy the validation of your opinions with others (ideally with like-minded individuals). that's the purpose of the forum and why, at our core, all of us are here. there may be different motives/subjects (e.g. battles vs. topical debates vs. "this is how my life is going).

glad we're on the same page.

Hush 08-07-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 690092)
You podcast because you felt threatened by the idea of me doing what you were doing better

Plz no response to this abouwhich one is better yada yada that is irrelevant, your motive in doing things is what’s relevant

Weak boi

Oh u think restarting our podcast is about you
Lmao that’s interesting

@veritas

Hush 08-07-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 690094)
yes, you enjoy the validation of your opinions with others (ideally with like-minded individuals). that's the purpose of the forum and why, at our core, all of us are here. there may be different motives/subjects (e.g. battles vs. topical debates vs. "this is how my life is going).

glad we're on the same page.

Um what lol

I’m saying I’m ok with them telling my ideas are retarded and I’m a moron cuz I respect there opinions

Ur confusing me now

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 690097)
Oh u think restarting our podcast is about you
Lmao that’s interesting

@veritas

It obviously is?

There is literally no correlation otherwise. You made a thread on here after the podcast was poppin regardless of my want to do it or not. He didn’t reach out to you, so there’s no angle that he got in the mood from doing it with me and hit you up

You’re delusional if you don’t realize your motives were winning lol

Weakest boi

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:26 AM

I feel inclined to also say that I specifically said that we all care...myself included ....its just about who specifically we care about...which was also addressed

Amen 08-07-2018 11:27 AM

Yes or No ONLY

You care about what I think of you?

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:30 AM

no. an I don't need u to lead me down this path where u try to ask me for the umpteenth time why ur posts bother me then.....ive explained why they bother me....it has nothing to do with me caring about what u think of me

Amen 08-07-2018 11:34 AM

Ok. I just read the "No" and nothing else... Because I didn't ask for an explanation. Simple yes or no.

So stop stalking my every move on netcees and trying to "Study" me.

Just dislike me like the man child you are and be done with it. I'm good w/ that.

Ghost1 08-07-2018 11:35 AM

right...again...im not stalking u.....ur everywhere

if ur going to keep being a fagot im going to keep telling u that ur a fagot

glad we had this chat

Hush 08-07-2018 11:37 AM

Wonder if the name calling makes u feel better or stronger

Amen 08-07-2018 11:38 AM

Lol, ok Bags.

Inno 08-07-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 690088)
what is interesting about this?

im trying to record intelligent and entertaining conversations not pointless bickering

Conversation about what bro?

You’ve done 3 episodes on NC boarding and the people who board on NC and why they board the way they board.

That’s literally what all three episode have been about.

So what “intelligent” convos are you having that I’ve missed?

Are you referring to your boarding breakdown, your philosophy on how to be a good board? Please say yes so I can have a good laugh

It’s all entertainment at this point

veritas 08-07-2018 12:29 PM

unless you are a sociopath then you care about the opinions of others. Especially if they perceived as respected by you. I said this on the cast. To say you do not care is not accurate.

this is growing pains.

hopefully.

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 12:35 PM

Now that we have a collective like 10 pages of nonsense breakdowns

Do any/all of you three want to make this a community thing that’s part of mine and Vs vision we talked about or are you set on just doing this podcast about boarding on your own?

As stated before jimmies were rustled I brought the podcast back as a stepping stone to other things with the hopes you guys would take it back over. Been the clear vision from the get go. I’m over y’all disrespecting the process by not acknowledging that but what’s good?

Destroyer 08-07-2018 12:48 PM

I’m 41. I manage a cell phone store. One 18-month-old, another in the oven.
I write well. Extremely well to the point that I majored in journalism because I had no idea what to do and that seemed apropos. I hate working in journalism and there’s really no money in it. I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing. I’m probably underused. I’ve accepted that. I feel like I have some sort of understanding of the way things are that I can offer others, but unsure of the proper venue to share these thoughts with. They’re probably not extremely profound, either. I was raised Catholic and now identify as an agnostic atheist. I see no reason to believe a god exists, but I’m open to change if presented with compelling evidence. I’m probably a pessimist masquerading as an optimist because while I present myself as someone with hope that the human race will prevail, intellectually I believe we aren’t built to last. I smoke weed. I don’t really drink. I like maintaining my faculties. I could probably exercise more.

Hush 08-07-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 690167)
I’m 41. I manage a cell phone store. One 18-month-old, another in the oven.
I write well. Extremely well to the point that I majored in journalism because I had no idea what to do and that seemed apropos. I hate working in journalism and there’s really no money in it. I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing. I’m probably underused. I’ve accepted that. I feel like I have some sort of understanding of the way things are that I can offer others, but unsure of the proper venue to share these thoughts with. They’re probably not extremely profound, either. I was raised Catholic and now identify as an agnostic atheist. I see no reason to believe a god exists, but I’m open to change if presented with compelling evidence. I’m probably a pessimist masquerading as an optimist because while I present myself as someone with hope that the human race will prevail, intellectually I believe we aren’t built to last. I smoke weed. I don’t really drink. I like maintaining my faculties. I could probably exercise more.

Back on track

I love you Des

Destroyer 08-07-2018 12:51 PM

<3

veritas 08-07-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 690158)
Now that we have a collective like 10 pages of nonsense breakdowns

Do any/all of you three want to make this a community thing that’s part of mine and Vs vision we talked about or are you set on just doing this podcast about boarding on your own?

As stated before jimmies were rustled I brought the podcast back as a stepping stone to other things with the hopes you guys would take it back over. Been the clear vision from the get go. I’m over y’all disrespecting the process by not acknowledging that but what’s good?

My two cents, for what they are worth...my mission statement what have you:

I am willing to work with anyone on here with anything creative. audio, video, writing, drawing, anything. I would fly to your house and jui jitsu with you. Why>? Because quite frankly I am a creative person and it is therapeutic for me. Why else? because you are the most creative people I know, and I have known most of you (in the interweb sense) far longer than anyone in society.

Synthesis: I will work with you. If you will work with me.

Analysis: Fair, but unlikely.

Diablo 08-07-2018 01:07 PM

Not even trolling with this shit, genuinely interested, but does your Catholic upbringing and you having a miscarriage conflict because of how they see purgatory @Destroyer ?

Destroyer 08-07-2018 01:08 PM

I don’t know
I’m the wrong person to ask as I think all of that shit is hogwash

bleak 08-07-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 690167)
I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing

THIS

I also smoke and don't drink

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 690185)
My two cents, for what they are worth...my mission statement what have you:

I am willing to work with anyone on here with anything creative. audio, video, writing, drawing, anything. I would fly to your house and jui jitsu with you. Why>? Because quite frankly I am a creative person and it is therapeutic for me. Why else? because you are the most creative people I know, and I have known most of you (in the interweb sense) far longer than anyone in society.

Synthesis: I will work with you. If you will work with me.

Analysis: Fair, but unlikely.

It really just takes Hush being man enough to deal with me being part of it in a production role

That's the only road block.

I'd be humbled if he voiced the Little Victor animated series as well.

~RustyGunZ~ 08-07-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 690189)
Not even trolling with this shit, genuinely interested, but does your Catholic upbringing and you having a miscarriage conflict because of how they see purgatory @Destroyer ?

Are you asking if that's why he become an atheist?

Destroyer 08-07-2018 01:15 PM

Yeah also unsure on the exact question
If it’s what knuck said, absolutely not
I was atheist prior to that event