Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   blue bayou should get reprimanded (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141961)

uh-oh 02-10-2020 11:49 AM

I vote to reprimand blue bayou

Blue Bayou 02-10-2020 12:12 PM

Let's get some reprimandation ideas flowing for reprimanding..

Inno 02-10-2020 12:17 PM

Change his name to D.R. the dick Ryder

Sharp 02-10-2020 12:25 PM

We hear you ouch

Blue has been given an infraction worth 10 points

Blue Bayou 02-10-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 756424)
We hear you ouch

Blue has been given an infraction worth 10 points

Fuck you Sharp ... TEN points?!?

this is complete and utter bullshit....quick dickrididing ouch he's a cry baby

Witty 02-10-2020 01:15 PM

Vote Pinot.

Ouch 02-11-2020 01:28 AM

yeah I'm a cry baby... I don't even know what the infraction points are... I'm sure I could quickly find out but I don't even care... whats fair is fair, I did nothing wrong at all, you broke rules.. people dick ride you for some reason... i'll keep doing this league.. and you should too.. we'll see what happens

Blue Bayou 02-11-2020 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 756496)
yeah I'm a cry baby... I don't even know what the infraction points are... I'm sure I could quickly find out but I don't even care... whats fair is fair, I did nothing wrong at all, you broke rules.. people dick ride you for some reason... i'll keep doing this league.. and you should too.. we'll see what happens

It's fucking bullshit I get ten infraction points and you only get ONE

You're so fucking dickrode it's insane.....ranting and raving in MULTIPLE discussion posts about how fresh and dope your bar is, AND that you have the dopest punchline fire of all time, while poor Pinot has to sit there as you manipulate the board into thinking you're unbeatable...it's bullshit.

Who would vote against you after such clear and blatent Sways of that level? No one! You knew exactly what you were doing and this drunken panda board persona you've been putting on is a rouse ..you're a sly fox!

Ghost1 02-11-2020 09:24 AM

gonna have to side with ouch on this one

blues a piece of shit

Blue Bayou 02-11-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 756543)
gonna have to side with ouch on this one

blues a piece of shit

Take it back....you love me and we've always been close friends

Victor. 02-11-2020 07:06 PM

I don’t think only the 10 points are enough

Ouch 02-11-2020 10:54 PM

I'm being honest though, what even is the whole points thing? I've never been on a forum where anything like that existed. Or if I did I didn't know about it.

Can someone quickly sum that up for me or give me a link to a thread that does?

Plot 02-11-2020 10:58 PM

Sure thing man, we just need you to submit a short essay explaining your commitment to hip hop

Blue Bayou 02-11-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plot (Post 756645)
Sure thing man, we just need you to submit a short essay explaining your commitment to hip hop

Lol

In iambic pantameter

All you need to know is you're currently at 10 and DO NOT want to see what happens at 11 !

Plot 02-11-2020 11:08 PM

Mr. Sinacog is our current curator of administrational matters, please PM the essay to him if he finds the material passable he will reply to you in due time.

Inno 02-12-2020 12:01 AM

Give blue -10 for every dickrider he has
@Ouch to confirm how many actual dicks ride blue

Habitat 02-12-2020 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 756425)
Fuck you Sharp ... TEN points?!?

this is complete and utter bullshit....quick dickrididing ouch he's a cry baby

Repped

Habitat 02-12-2020 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 756644)
I'm being honest though, what even is the whole points thing? I've never been on a forum where anything like that existed. Or if I did I didn't know about it.

Can someone quickly sum that up for me or give me a link to a thread that does?

Negged

Ouch 02-12-2020 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inno (Post 756648)
Give blue -10 for every dickrider he has
@Ouch to confirm how many actual dicks ride blue

yeah I just came back after being away for a long time.. googled ouch b-boys project rhyme randomly one night for some reason etc etc

saw this website, recognized a few names and it gave me sentimental memories

but anyway I saw blue, remembered his name from a loong ime ago from rapmusic.com I think I dunno.. he was all over the place and I like dhis name.. got into it with him in some argument about something and as fast as you could click your finger like 20 people talking shit to me and defending him for no reason and a mod threatened to ban me...... yeah thats called being dick rode... there is no 2 ways about it

Blue Bayou 02-12-2020 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 756679)
yeah I just came back after being away for a long time.. googled ouch b-boys project rhyme randomly one night for some reason etc etc

saw this website, recognized a few names and it gave me sentimental memories

but anyway I saw blue, remembered his name from a loong ime ago from rapmusic.com I think I dunno.. he was all over the place and I like dhis name.. got into it with him in some argument about something and as fast as you could click your finger like 20 people talking shit to me and defending him for no reason and a mod threatened to ban me...... yeah thats called being dick rode... there is no 2 ways about it

All I know is I am harddd NC1 alum and I have never in my life had any issue with negative infraction points like this

All of a sudden YOU decide to check out of the mental institution and all of a sudden I'm getting hit with Panda infraction notices

If you ask me YOUVE clearly been dickrode and are orchestrating some grand conspiracy against a good man with your sways & colusion

sly fox!