Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   bleak Vs Flow (Standing up to dictators) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139742)

Zaddy 03-04-2019 07:44 AM

Nobody wants to diss anymore bleak pics lol fagits been the topic of like 5 pic roasts and 13 pic battles smh

Same pics it’s either him with his stupid aunt or him with his fagit boyfriend

Zaddy 03-04-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 729231)
GONNA BE A FAT YIKES FROM ME DAWG

We will give u Allen then @Zunto but u ain't showing up to that either so what's the difference?

You stay riding his dick completely disregarding that he was the one who no showed me in the SC.

bleak 03-04-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 729228)
No one else entertained that one

Maybe save it for the next event you start to run and Jabari has to finish?

Did u know he tried to hide it in the archives behind Fall Brawl? How sad

I'll make sure everyone knows since i cant ether his lip at the PPV. Be glad u ducked cauae i was going to finish you

bleak 03-04-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 729232)
Nobody wants to diss anymore bleak pics lol fagits been the topic of like 5 pic roasts and 13 pic battles smh

Same pics it’s either him with his stupid aunt or him with his fagit boyfriend

I got a fresh one for you bud

Zaddy 03-04-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 729234)
Did u know he tried to hide it in the archives behind Fall Brawl? How sad

I'll make sure everyone knows since i cant ether his lip at the PPV. Be glad u ducked cauae i was going to finish you

Good try but admins and smods are the only one who can archive forums

That shit was exactly where it was until whoever moved it wherever

Why won’t you let Flow end you?

bleak 03-04-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 729236)
Good try but admins and smods are the only one who can archive forums

That shit was exactly where it was until whoever moved it wherever

Why won’t you let Flow end you?

If I can move SOL battles to AOWL than you could have moved these battles to King of the Spring. I can archive this right now if I wanted to

bleak 03-04-2019 08:00 AM

SEE FAGGOT @Zunto

Flow 03-04-2019 08:06 AM

Love that bleak had a little run of wins in some league I can't remember, the 1 2 perhaps, an now thinks he's a threat. Brilliant

bleak 03-04-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 729240)
Love that bleak had a little run of wins in some league I can't remember, the 1 2 perhaps, an now thinks he's a threat. Brilliant

I literally gave up after champing 1-2, I told u the PPV is my final battle regardless.

I don't think I'm good, I'm just gonna air some shit out on my way. I'll probably lose to either of you but you guys are tryhards so that's ok

Flow 03-04-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 729241)
I literally gave up after champing 1-2, I told u the PPV is my final battle regardless.

I don't think I'm good, I'm just gonna air some shit out on my way. I'll probably lose to either of you but you guys are tryhards so that's ok

Neither of us would need to try hard

Shame you brought this on yourself. You seemed ok before power went to your head Adolph

bleak 03-04-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 729246)
Neither of us would need to try hard

Shame you brought this on yourself. You seemed ok before power went to your head Adolph

I don't even want the power lmao you are so dumb and transparent. I'm finishing SOL because i made a promise, you dug ur own grave in ur battle with Veritas and only you think otherwise.

Zelph just pumps ur head up, how dumb can u possibly be tho seriously this is boarding 101. he plays u like a fiddle kiddo just like Lars does. Don't forget where u came from. Philly, specifically.

Flow 03-04-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 729252)
I don't even want the power lmao you are so dumb and transparent. I'm finishing SOL because i made a promise, you dug ur own grave in ur battle with Veritas and only you think otherwise.

Zelph just pumps ur head up, how dumb can u possibly be tho seriously this is boarding 101. he plays u like a fiddle kiddo just like Lars does. Don't forget where u came from. Philly, specifically.

I hope you have better angles set up for the battle Tinkerbell, poor reaches that just show I'm getting to you.

bleak 03-04-2019 11:29 AM

I literally could not care less about this battle lol ur the plan b dude

I'll show tho

Zaddy 03-04-2019 12:35 PM

Puss ass cracka