Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   the Schumann Resonance, proper rest, energy of the old Earth, AND YOU!!!! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120329)

Junto 08-15-2015 09:31 AM

hahaha LINKS

my man...

I will get to these after my hangover herbs

8===D~~~~(}: 08-15-2015 11:22 AM

@Allen Knight see what you caused

Chyeahhh!!! 08-15-2015 11:33 AM

no disrespect but AK has nothing to do with the cause of Chyeahhh!!!

veritas 08-15-2015 11:50 AM

there is patterns here.

said too much.

you blind heathen prefer your permanent mind vacations, and your idolatry. Repent. Or perish. The time is not long.

Ghost1 08-15-2015 01:26 PM

Veritas posts have become less relevant then a wolf dick tag

Strikta 08-15-2015 02:01 PM

Yeah he is so fuckin weak. lol

Wish he'd disappear tbh.

Junto 08-15-2015 02:09 PM

@Chyeahhh!!!
I like the ideas behind this, thought provoking shit...
solar flare effects on human physiology & psychology...
That first article you chose dude sound like a halfwit though, a fearmonger

Solar cycle number 24: Worst possible

Solar Cycle 24 has begun. NASA and other space agencies worldwide have been warning about it. The cycle is predicted to be violent, unpredictable, and may even affect the fragile 21st earth technology.

Expected to surge as much as 50 more than the record-breaking solar cycle 23—that saw X-flares larger than ever witnesses by humans—this monster cycle is calculated to reach maximum intensity from 2011 through 2012.

It's the worst possible solar cycle at the worst possible time

He talks about NASA & other agencies but not one citation?
& all the Worst Possible shit lmfao...
hasn't it turned out to be DECLINING activity though?? That's what I'm seein from NASA

veritas 08-15-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 520671)
Veritas posts have become less relevant then a wolf dick tag

Dear Anthony Colavito you disgusting slob,

while you pump brakes please listen.

Relevance is a subjective term, especially if you consider your perspective to be even one iota of worthy to judge such criterion (it is not). I prefer to talk facts. We have known each other for the last 5 years. During this time I have completely obliterated your weak character over 250 times, in 250 different unique ways, 251 if we count this impending series of wang thrusts, which we won't. Do the math girl. I basically make you hold my pockets at a rate of a little over 4 times a month. Even with all the bans I have had to easily endure. This breaks down to once a weak I tactically and effectively penetrate every orifice of your pathetic demonic persona in such a manner that all you can do is say damn, retreat, then cry-fap in your pathetic and dingy apartment.

still with me? Good. Let us deal with the facts. The best of your boarding habits (skills? lol...nope) are cheap knock offs of my most elementary tactics. You still, even after all of these months, can only manage to gather other weaklings to help you gang up on those even weaker. There is no respect in that. Nor can there ever be. The best of your boarding is basically you just divulging how pathetic your real life is and how lost you are in the art of masculinity. I speak this to your shame, not for your props. Let us discuss facts. You made the above quote to try and goad me, it fails, as it always has, because the truth is that you are so far below me in every aspect of existence that I name my turds "Colavitos" legit. Literally. So your issue of relevance is once again negated.

Hang in there with me little guy. You need to work on being relevant to me. How many times have I tried to put you over, and help you become a better human? Only to watch you crash and burn aka trying to pee on a girl who looks like shmeagal overdosed on yellow jacket caffeine pills and had been dead for 2 months and was just recently re-animated by Dr. Frankensteins' retarded uncle who didn't really understand the process. So relevance is not within your realm to judge, or to even speak about, especially not in my direction.

what we need to talk about is not relevance, but reverence. Reverence towards the greatest boarder this pathetic site has ever encountered or will ever encounter. VERITAS THE INVINCIBLE. Now excuse me but I have to go smash Erlwein and then smoke pcp while getting head from your alchoholic dead beat dad and making wolf dick tags. no homo.

veritas 08-15-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 520683)
Yeah he is so fuckin weak. lol

Wish he'd disappear tbh.

Wrong Erlwein. Flat out wrong. You do not listen. You refuse to acknowledge how pathetic you are, this can only hurt you. embrace the pain.

I am not weak. and you are far too actually weak to even judge this. real talk my wigger.

you are sub-human dirt. You lack a moral compass. you have no drive. Your mother was a whore. Your baby momma is no better, and your child will become the same, unless you turn from your abominable life style and seek teh salvation and renewing of the mind that only the Scriptures can provide.

you wish I would leave because I hold you accountable, and won't sign off on your bullcrap.

fair?

Ghost1 08-15-2015 04:04 PM

Legit didn't read lol

Ullr 08-15-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible (Post 520648)

there is patterns here.

said too much.

you blind heathen prefer your permanent mind vacations, and your idolatry. Repent. Or perish. The time is not long.

Tesla believed firmly that 3 6 and 9 are a framework and pattern for the universe and that truth is held within them. Why would you be hesitant to share? I understand aversion given the rather negative response to what you did say but perhaps that was because of the vague nature thereof - I'd be interested in understanding further what you might know.

This is a solid thread. There is something to all of this - at current it is beyond me to understand but there IS truth beneath all the confusion.

Chill Phil 08-16-2015 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 520728)
Legit didn't read lol

Well, he said some really mean things about you. Even said your apartment is "dingy and pathetic."

You probably shouldn't read it...it's hurtful k