Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Less than 0.5% of all Open Mic verses end up in the Hall of Fame (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=54405)

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 280385)
I don't know about that. I've seen people drop detailed feed sometimes without posting anything themselves, and I've done the same thing too. Sometimes I drop feed before I post my own verse as well, but that's kinda how it works... As long as people have actually read your shit and posted some words, take what you can from those words and expand. If your shit is wack and all you get is ''you're wack'', perhaps post some other shit and compare the feedbacks and figure out what you did better/worse and improve.

Stop being a whiny bitch about it, at least someone checked it out and gave you honest critique. Join the AOWL if you don't like the OM, the feedback/votes is a lot better there.

The AOWL is the only reason im here. I didn't start the arguement; dont put that on me. And I may have been over-exaggerative when I say 'all I get is you're whack' im simply pointing out the lack of details. And u seem like a sensitive bitch I might add.

Just Write 02-21-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280543)
The AOWL is the only reason im here. I didn't start the arguement; dont put that on me. And I may have been over-exaggerative when I say 'all I get is you're whack' im simply pointing out the lack of details. And u seem like a sensitive bitch I might add.

You seem like the only sensitive bitch here bro.

Wise Wiggles 02-21-2014 10:39 AM

most ppl who write om's blow ***k

fact

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 280548)
You seem like the only sensitive bitch here bro.

Clever use of my statement, why the fuck people cry every time I drop a post. you Internet ass fuck boy

Rawn MD 02-21-2014 10:58 AM

stfu @Kyzo u suck at life...ty

Just Write 02-21-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280558)
Clever use of my statement, why the fuck people cry every time I drop a post. you Internet ass fuck boy

Im pretty sure you would like totally beat my ass in real life little guy, that's why I only shit talk via internet boards. It's safer

zygote 02-21-2014 11:39 AM

This week only - X4 Hall of Fame nomination chance special promotional centenary offer. Every individual user nomination will count for quadruple and every sub-nomination will count for double. All collaborations will also receive a doubled chance with a cumulative effect and free 0.333/user points calculated on an individual-by-individual score basis. Technically, during this special promotional exclusive mega-nomination Hall of Fame period a single user could have X4.333 HOF nomination points, a collaboration with two users could have up to X8.666 HOF nomination points, and with three users it could have an amazing X12.999 HOF nomination points. But that's not all, any submissions that have a positive reference to the "Temarca Tropical Sandwich Grill" are eligible to receive an extra additional 25 Bonus-Limited Sponsorship points. All nominations must be posted in this webpage area - http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=44465 - along with the NAME OF USER, [hyperlink], and 'title of submission.'

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 280574)
Im pretty sure you would like totally beat my ass in real life little guy, that's why I only shit talk via internet boards. It's safer

Ur gonna play that game? lol Im skinny as fuck; I know it. I actually dig on scrapping occasionally. Never fought an adult without a homie though, throw up your credentials and area code. Sounds like u might be within my frame.

Just Write 02-21-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280593)
Ur gonna play that game? lol Im skinny as fuck; I know it. I actually dig on scrapping occasionally. Never fought an adult without a homie though, throw up your credentials and area code. Sounds like u might be within my frame.

Ex-marine of 11 years
specialized in hand to hand combat: 4 years bjj, 5 years mui thai
Classified assignments: special ops. Mainly sniper take outs
2 medal of honors + purple heart award.
area code 760

Sup?

PancakeBrah 02-21-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYG (Post 280589)
This week only - X4 Hall of Fame nomination chance special promotional centenary offer. Every individual user nomination will count for quadruple and every sub-nomination will count for double. All collaborations will also receive a doubled chance with a cumulative effect and free 0.333/user points calculated on an individual-by-individual score basis. Technically, during this special promotional exclusive mega-nomination Hall of Fame period a single user could have X4.333 HOF nomination points, a collaboration with two users could have up to X8.666 HOF nomination points, and with three users it could have an amazing X12.999 HOF nomination points. But that's not all, any submissions that have a positive reference to the "Temarca Tropical Sandwich Grill" are eligible to receive an extra additional 25 Bonus-Limited Sponsorship points. All nominations must be posted in this webpage area - http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=44465 - along with the NAME OF USER, [hyperlink], and 'title of submission.'

Lol

Objective 02-21-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280543)
And u seem like a sensitive bitch I might add.

If that's what I came across as, then maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I don't care tbh. See you in the AOWL and best of luck.

Vulgar 02-21-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYG (Post 280589)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks...1xnko1_500.gif

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 280608)
Ex-marine of 11 years
area code 760

Sup?

Im a coward and know my fights. You would win. Though it sounds like a bluff; im actually really interested in hearing of your military background, my buddy jsut got hand drafted for Swicks. Wanna peep some advice?

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 280615)
If that's what I came across as, then maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I don't care tbh. See you in the AOWL and best of luck.

You as well, was just dropping my retort; no need to get butt hurt and sensative. Joking, goodluck man.

Mike Wrecka 02-21-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Write (Post 280608)
Ex-marine of 11 years
area code 760

Sup?

when you comin to NY bro? doing any conventions here? I need more ink

Lars 02-21-2014 03:26 PM

lmao just write earned his sig quote tbh

uh-oh 02-21-2014 05:28 PM

someone ban justwrite for blatant buffoonery

you don't got no fucking medal of honor let alone 2 dumbass

Certain 02-21-2014 06:04 PM

They hand out the Medal of Honor like it's nothing.

trap. 02-21-2014 06:18 PM

good, it should stay that way. ive been on upn for 13 years and only had three or four pieces hof'd. go & earn them.

Just Write 02-21-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 280880)
someone ban justwrite for blatant buffoonery

you don't got no fucking medal of honor let alone 2 dumbass

Lmao. Honestly bro. Why so serious?