Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so the moon is in our atmosphere (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139875)

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 10:54 AM

It’s just a projection on the dome so who cares?

Some dumby zoomed in on the feedback for a second

uh-oh 03-22-2019 11:37 AM

Everyone knows the moon was put there to persecute christians

Destroyer 03-22-2019 11:39 AM

Must spread. Fuck

Blas 03-22-2019 11:40 AM

nuke yourselves

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 732100)
Everyone knows the moon was put there to persecute christians

God put it there to test our faith

Diode 03-22-2019 11:49 AM

is this the dawning of the age of aquarius

age of aquarius

aquariuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

a-qua-ri-ussssssss?

Master Rock 03-22-2019 03:16 PM

I found this as interesting information when it was release. Like a couple of weeks ago I believe, but yet it leaves me wondering why is this information coming out now? Also, does that mean that we are in space and the whole atmosphere around us is space? And it leads you to question what is space? But not only about space but leads to more questions such as is the moon underneath the firmament? Also, is there an agenda to all this? The list can go on.

Geno 03-22-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 731960)
Wasn't earth created by a collision of 2 "planets" called Earth 1 and Earth 2 ?

Also did you know that no one knows who originally named our planets, and they are finding ancient documents that have in depth knowledge of the solar system? This was before telescopes and shit or any real astronomy

Link to these findings?

bleak 03-22-2019 03:48 PM

https://www.ancient-code.com/this-an...-solar-system/

They even got the sizes right and mention a rogue planet which we have known of now for years. However they weren't supposed to know this shit back then lol.

Alexandria

uh-oh 03-22-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 732254)
https://www.ancient-code.com/this-an...-solar-system/

They even got the sizes right and mention a rogue planet which we have known of now for years. However they weren't supposed to know this shit back then lol.

Alexandria

thats all sitchin stuff tho. its even refuted in what you linked

the ancients definitely knew alot though. its like the flat earth myth. i'm honestly baffled we were taught that they thought the earth was flat. literally no one thought that lol. columbus didn't even think that. his whole plan was to hit india because the earth is a sphere. they had other myths of krakens and deep sea monsters + the fact that by all calculations they thought there was no north/south america, they basically envisioned the atlantic/pacific as the same body of water.

but yea all of sitchins work is pure malarkey. it caught on because he's one of the few who could allegedly decode the sumerian scripts and such, but he just made his own shit up about it. everyone with any knowledge on it sees him as a doofus/fake

bleak 03-22-2019 06:14 PM

Beyond that tho, you can't refute their model of the solar system. That's beyond interpretation by Sitchin, it's a fact.

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 06:26 PM

Man if you guys spent all the time you do researching this dumb horseshit learning real skills..

uh-oh 03-22-2019 06:27 PM

thats whats being refuted though, it doesnt depict the sun, and pluto isn't a planet and never shouldve been classified as one in the first place, which is why it isnt anymore.

there are literally dozens of plutos in reality, and planet x has never existed and never been proven to exist. so its literally all refuted lol

bleak 03-22-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 732323)
thats whats being refuted though, it doesnt depict the sun, and pluto isn't a planet and never shouldve been classified as one in the first place, which is why it isnt anymore.

there are literally dozens of plutos in reality, and planet x has never existed and never been proven to exist. so its literally all refuted lol

How is that not the sun in the picture? It is a ball with rays coming off it

bleak 03-22-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 732322)
Man if you guys spent all the time you do researching this dumb horseshit learning real skills..

I've learned my one skill in life, the rest will be invested into useless refutable information

Sharp 03-22-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knocklehead (Post 732322)

Like coding?

Maybe coding a game??

Maybe a specific game???

uh-oh 03-22-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 732329)
How is that not the sun in the picture? It is a ball with rays coming off it

thats how they depicted stars, the sun was depicted similarly but with wavy lines and encased in a circle.

this breaks it down thoroughly

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/VA243seal.pdf

with pictures and everything, even reliefs depicting the sun next to the star symbol further showcasing the differences. its also the 243 seal that sitchin is pointing too, out of hundreds, he used a single one to try and prove a make believe point lol.

bleak 03-22-2019 07:17 PM

So they didn't know that the sun was a star?

uh-oh 03-22-2019 07:27 PM

i don't pretend to know what they knew. im just saying the evidence that they knew of the sun and all the planets + pluto + a make believe planet is superbly weak. espescially considering the source claiming that that is what is being depicted is the same guy that made up that 12th planet, and took one cylindrical image out of hundreds to try and prove it while using false knowledge of the time lol.

im usually arguing the ancients knew wayyyyyyy more than most give them credit. its just this specific thing i can't get behind. all the evidence points to disprove it.

Vulgar 03-23-2019 02:30 AM

When the ancients looked up at the stars, we had the prototype space agencies already in place.