Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FUCK BRITAIN (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128024)

Amen 05-24-2018 01:02 PM

Legit dead.

Amen 05-24-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 667542)
Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....

This shit right here, tho...

What in the entire fuck... Lollllllll

Kill Spree 05-24-2018 01:07 PM

Lmao...

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:07 PM

Well it shouldnt be but if you go to places in say a islamic territory being uncircumsized is highly looked down upon most muslims believe that being uncircumsized is not a good thing and you will be treated highly differently in an islamic country....

Sharp 05-24-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 667526)
Gotcha.

You will find CHEAPER houses the further inland you move but not by much man.

Got relatives in Oxnerd Cali, south of LA and it's expensive - and that's one of the cheaper areas of Cali. More expensive then NYC.

So it's the same equation, with different numbers, which is what I've been saying?

Sharp 05-24-2018 01:12 PM

Oh fuck what

Flow 05-24-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 667553)
Well it shouldnt be but if you go to places in say a islamic territory being uncircumsized is highly looked down upon most muslims believe that being uncircumsized is not a good thing and you will be treated highly differently in an islamic country....

I nailed it. I get why you are unemployed.

Stop getting your cock out at job interviews.

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:15 PM

Lol yeah right aure whatever i get my cock out at job interviews whatever.... just an example of how british people take shit as a legit joke....

Incredible 05-24-2018 01:16 PM

Almost one thousand views with no replies from bags or big baby is impressive though.

Twodrop 05-24-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 667557)
I nailed it. I get why you are unemployed.

Stop getting your cock out at job interviews.

Such an uncircumcised thing to say tbh

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:20 PM

Homie thats ten thousand views theres a zero at the end they dont show.....

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:21 PM

Exactly yes it was.. good you guys are learning

yzeOne 05-24-2018 01:37 PM

After like page 6, I figured dude was just trolling the shit out of everybody... Andy Kaufman steez......

...... then I clicked on the soundcloud link in his sig

UK... lock this dude back up for fuckssake

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:43 PM

Lol whatever music isnt easy man all them tracks are completely original i wrote them myself...... i have no idea how these artists make these completely amazing tracks idk good for them but that was the best i can do sorry if you dont like it..... i tried is all i can say and what ive learned from it is i appreciate music much more these days good or bad at least those guys were trying i never realized how hard it is to actually make an amazing track and half the rap artists ive heard on this site at least fucking ripped their track from an older song or they got some super illy dope fresh producer to make it and i have absolutely no idea how they made those amazing tracks er whatever.... dont know good for them i guess.... but that was the best i can do.... all i can say is listen to it a couple times but im not bothered if you listen to it or not just dont be so critical of music its hard to make music in the first place sorry bro you dont like it....

Current faggot 05-24-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 667550)
This shit right here, tho...

What in the entire fuck... Lollllllll

If you really read all that shit.....Fuck you nigga

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:46 PM

And btw that was a completely american thing to say btw

2tripple0 05-24-2018 01:49 PM

Anyways music is something people will kill you for in the world throughout history they will kill you if your ideas are too realistic or threatening to how society wants things to be....... look at all the artists that are dead right now because of their music..... music is something will kill you for the envy of which is one of my lines in one of those tracks right there......

Current faggot 05-24-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 667570)
And btw that was a completely american thing to say btw

Your a faggot shut the Fuck up

yzeOne 05-24-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 667572)
Anyways music is something people will kill you for in the world throughout history they will kill you if your ideas are too realistic or threatening to how society wants things to be....... look at all the artists that are dead right now because of their music..... music is something will kill you for the envy of which is one of my lines in one of those tracks right there......

Actually........ I can't quit listening to it... it's intoxicating how absolutely fucking nuts you are man

Kill Spree 05-24-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Former Textcee (Post 667573)
Your a faggot shut the Fuck up

Repped