Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Summer Classic '18 Tourney (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   RD. 2: CHAT/BEEF/PREDICTIONS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=129166)

Witty 08-06-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 689372)
@Witty you really beat Blue. No way you lost that. Check out Ghost1 review. He praised most of your bars but only one of blues but somehow he has blue beating you and that’s only bc he was supposed to. We all enjoyed your verse more.

LOL well thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I have no issues with the outcome. Props to Blue.

I will come back stronger from this experience and continue my journey to being the greatest text battler of all time.

Witty 08-06-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 689434)
People referring to guns as sticks, LOL. What's next? From Heaters, Hammers, Cannons, Cans, Choppers, everything being an AK or a 9 no matter the caliber, to STICKS now?

How the fuck does a "STICK" come in to play when discussing firearms?

Someone please elaborate on that. Curious.

As a kid we used to use sticks as pretend guns when we played cowboys and Indians.

Maybe that's what it means.

Flow 08-06-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 689431)
Text politics. Get with it.

Your sentence made no sense. Lol. That was what I was getting at. Agree with the intention however

Flow 08-06-2018 07:27 AM

I lost so many battles to stick bars recently

Amen 08-06-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 689438)
I lost so many battles to stick bars recently

Not as many as I have to amen wife bars, LOL!

#StillSalty

Cred 08-06-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 689428)
Just stop writing verses.

It' not a matter of shit being played anymore, it's a 'scape goat and subliminal reason to vote for the other guy when the better verse is written by the unpopular dudes or most hated.

Get used to it.

I guess u cud learn how to be, popular?!

This shit reminds me of high school all over agin.

I’m thankful I was always popular and let the fuckin nerds say this all day. LMAO

Jabari Black 08-06-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 689434)
People referring to guns as sticks, LOL. What's next? From Heaters, Hammers, Cannons, Cans, Choppers, everything being an AK or a 9 no matter the caliber, to STICKS now?

How the fuck does a "STICK" come in to play when discussing firearms?

Someone please elaborate on that. Curious.

Lol a stick is just a street name for a AK. That’s not a battle rap thing that’s a hood thing. But nah I agree with you and what Chyeahhh said in the other thread - a lot of the punches don’t make a bit of sense.

But yeah using those terms are kinda of catch 22. I def will use one of those words as a crutch some times but it’s like should I be creative and do a punchline about a 223 or 357 or should I just say 9 or 45 and at least everyone will get it.

Like I remember I had what I thought was a fire heckler and Koch punch that no one but sSchade liked, then had a “squeeze arm like a blood pressure test” line tha I thought was trash and it gets quoted by everyone. Lol so guess what type of punch ima do next time?

I def think it’s room for growth though.

Amen 08-06-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cred (Post 689444)
I guess u cud learn how to be, popular?!

This shit reminds me of high school all over agin.

I’m thankful I was always popular and let the fuckin nerds say this all day. LMAO

Nah... I stand out, my guy lol. I walk my own paths in life not paths others created.

For Battling 08-06-2018 09:02 AM

Literally said a stick is ONLY an AK like 1000 times

You idiot dork ass niggas just just chose to be goofy goobers foh

For Battling 08-06-2018 09:03 AM

Good to see Des finally bursted that boiling blood vessel and swayed

Amen 08-06-2018 09:03 AM

How many of you have actually held and fired an AK, tho?

Destroyer 08-06-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 689451)
Good to see Des finally bursted that boiling blood vessel and swayed

Oh word? Cause I thought I subliminally swayed earlier in a 1-2 vote you fucking psychopath

Kill Spree 08-06-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 689452)
How many of you have actually held and fired an AK, tho?

Years ago. My old mans buddy has a few. They live up north.

Hush 08-06-2018 09:17 AM

Fuck does shooting an AK have to do wit txt battle rap ?

Amen legit worst poster here

Witty 08-06-2018 09:22 AM

Ok, I'll admit it...I have never actually whipped the hammer out in front of a crowd like the Olympic sport.

Sorry guys :(

Aero 08-06-2018 09:36 AM

I’ve has my ass licked. Missing out if you haven’t.

Blue Bayou 08-06-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 689372)
@Witty you really beat Blue. No way you lost that. Check out Ghost1 review. He praised most of your bars but only one of blues but somehow he has blue beating you and that’s only bc he was supposed to. We all enjoyed your verse more.

God man you're such a 2nd rate troll now, it's kinda sad to see tbh

Thanks for voting btw

Aero 08-06-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 689462)
God man you're such a 2nd rate troll now, it's kinda sad to see tbh

Thanks for voting btw

Don’t do this to me Blue. I didn’t vote bc I didn’t want to vote against you. You will win this tourney.

King Karaoke 08-06-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 689464)
Don’t do this to me Blue. I didn’t vote bc I didn’t want to vote against you. You will win this tourney.

Hi...

I’ve beaten him before...

Bye...

Blue Bayou 08-06-2018 09:41 AM

I thought u of all ppl would've dug my style this round tbh lil... bad hombre was jokesss

Witty and I have already talked so its W/e my dude... the old not a complete troll Aero will always have a place in my heart