Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Worst Members on the Site (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139217)

Destroyer 12-21-2018 12:58 PM

You don’t understand the theory so no one can ever explain that to you because that’s not how it works
But look at fucking dog breeding over the last 100 years and tell me evolution isn’t fact on some scale.

Inno 12-21-2018 01:00 PM

Mini dogs is straight evolution my niggas

For Battling 12-21-2018 01:00 PM

It’s funny how people can continue trying to prove a point when they know they’re wrong but can’t admit to it

Hippo ain’t no fuckin reptile so you can sit here and compare it tocalligator

Qualm 12-21-2018 01:03 PM

can someone be both a human and a hippo at the same time

like silver

veritas 12-21-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 720037)
You don’t understand the theory so no one can ever explain that to you because that’s not how it works
But look at fucking dog breeding over the last 100 years and tell me evolution isn’t fact on some scale.

Perhaps I understand it better than you, Jude? That is at least a possibility? Perhaps during my conversion process I tried to pick holes in everything? Perhaps?

I have already said Darwinian evolution. Not adaptation. Not breeding. A lesser being turning into a greater one.

The fish becomes the bird becomes the mammal. That is the doctrine of evolution. I know it so well I can make it simple.

Now we need to get past this so I can explain to you why I am an evolutionist and why Christianity is the truest proponent of the greatest evolution.

Destroyer 12-21-2018 01:10 PM

You do not know it well, in the way which you are presenting it

veritas 12-21-2018 01:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbD6XzC9rqQ

Here is one of your prophets Richard Dawkins trying to tell us that our 185th million great grandfather was a fish.

So yes. I do. He would agree with me at least.

~RustyGunZ~ 12-21-2018 01:16 PM

hey JUDE

if we were all tadpoles and evolved into humans

why didn't all of the tadpoles evolve into humans?!

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.u...-2642-fe0f.png

Amen 12-21-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 720045)
hey JUDE

if we were all tadpoles and evolved into humans

why didn't all of the tadpoles evolve into humans?!

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.u...-2642-fe0f.png

Natural Selection.

Destroyer 12-21-2018 01:23 PM

Why doesn’t zelph have two lips?
I don’t have all the answers man!

Amen 12-21-2018 01:26 PM

Because his genetic makeup is tainted and god chose him to bare the defect.

Ghost1 12-21-2018 01:30 PM

I believe that God created the universe amen

If you can believe in Genesis 1:1 then nothing else in the Bible should be difficult to find faith in.

I read the books I do to inform myself of the debate in question. I read books for and against christianity so that I can decide which information I find to be more plausible. As we all should.

I have questions about God and faith same as any religious or spiritual follower in pursuit of God....I choose to educate myself as much as possible on the matter in order to make sure I am weighing all of the material as objectively as possible in considering my belief system so that I can remain true to myself. There's a certain peace and freedom u'll realize when finding your core beliefs.

Inno 12-21-2018 01:30 PM

Why does amen amen, only god knows

~RustyGunZ~ 12-21-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 720046)
Natural Selection.

That would mean the tadpoles that become powerful buffalo would have died IDIOT

So if some force of nature decided how the tadpoles evolved in different directions, wouldn't that be an other worldly source of intervention??? is "mother nature" just another name for GOD?

Inno 12-21-2018 01:31 PM

Maybe they couldn’t cut as buffalos like they did as tadpoles

~RustyGunZ~ 12-21-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 720052)
Maybe they couldn’t cut as buffalos like they did as tadpoles

ok OK

now explain alligators

dull boy 12-21-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 720037)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 719742)
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ is effective.

V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.

~RustyGunZ~ 12-21-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 720047)
Why doesn’t zelph have two lips?
I don’t have all the answers man!

You see him as having only one lip since one is incomplete

Maybe he really has THREE lips

Food for thought

Amen 12-21-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 720049)

If you can believe in Genesis 1:1 then nothing else in the Bible should be difficult to find faith in.

I read the books I do to inform myself of the debate in question. I read books for and against christianity so that I can decide which information I find to be more plausible. As we all should.

I have questions about God and faith same as any religious or spiritual follower in pursuit of God....I choose to educate myself as much as possible on the matter in order to make sure I am weighing all of the material as objectively as possible in considering my belief system so that I can remain true to myself. There's a certain peace and freedom u'll realize when finding your core beliefs.

Dope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 720050)
Why does amen amen, only god knows

Are you attacking me now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 720051)
That would mean the tadpoles that become powerful buffalo would have died IDIOT

So if some force of nature decided how the tadpoles evolved in different directions, wouldn't that be an other worldly source of intervention??? is "mother nature" just another name for GOD?

No, mating and ability to mate has a lot to do with evolution. Why are some men/women sterile and struggle to reproduce?

It's part of the never ending evolution and circle of life.

veritas 12-21-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 720049)

Study the “genesis gap”. It talks about the unknown length of time between 1:1 and 1:2 pretty interesting and explains a lot.